Biden admin bars 5 chinese companies from US market

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
This is a good move and I hope we see more like it in the future

The Biden administration on Thursday announced it was blocking the import of certain materials that are used in solar panels from a company in Xinjiang, China, over allegations of forced labor.

The administration also moved to restrict exports of five Chinese companies over alleged human rights abuses against Xinjiang's Uyghur population and other ethnic and religious minorities.

its quite obvious that there is no 10% for the geriatric in the white house....dont pay the man, you lose business....another corrupt move by the scum demonRATS

That's great. Personally I don't think any business that has involvement in slavery should be allowed to operate in America.
Uhh... Well... I guess it's a good thing that the US military isn't a "business" then. Google Prison Labor in the US.

That's great. Personally I don't think any business that has involvement in slavery should be allowed to operate in America.
Uhh... Well... I guess it's a good thing that the US military isn't a "business" then. Google Prison Labor in the US.
We should ask non violent criminals if they want to be expendables. Do 10 tours and your criminal record gets wiped clean.

I'm well aware of that already. In fact Kamala laughed and bragged about using prison labour to help her campaign.

Forum List

Back