Biden admin accuses Arizona of trespassing by building border barrier w shipping containers on Federal lands.

jehanne1431

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2018
So the Biden administration and the D.C. democrats are incensed that the state of Arizona would place unused shipping containers on the Mexico border to fill in the gaps where the wall is not present in order to stop illegal entry. . IOW, trespassing by a state govt to seal the border is far worse than letting 2 million illegal aliens enter this nation. . <<< Evil or insane.

I will never understand how you lefties can support this malevolent political party that is openly destroying our nation, our energy sources, perverting our children, and demanding our border be open to continue making America suffer.

So the Biden administration and the D.C. democrats are incensed that the state of Arizona would place unused shipping containers on the Mexico border to fill in the gaps where the wall is not present in order to stop illegal entry. . IOW, trespassing by a state govt to seal the border is far worse than letting 2 million illegal aliens enter this nation. . <<< Evil or insane.

I will never understand how you lefties can support this malevolent political party that is openly destroying our nation, our energy sources, perverting our children, and demanding our border be open to continue making America suffer.

You evidently have no idea of how government works, first rule is you don't do anything without proper authorization especially when you are doing it on someone else's property.

Its federal land.

You can't put your crap there.

The Feds are fully within their rights to tell the Wildcats to beat it.

If I were Arizona, I'd leave them there. Let the feds deal with it... Gene Klein (the guy who owned the San Diego Chargers) got a bill from Al Davis one time for refreshments the Raiders provided in the owners box when the Chargers were visiting. Klein opened the bill...read it...put it back in the envelope, sent it back to Davis with a message on the outside saying, "Opened by mistake."

Arizona is in open rebellion. It's about time. Now all it will take is for federal forces to bomb Arizona or for federal forces fire on state forces.

You evidently have no idea of how government works, first rule is you don't do anything without proper authorization especially when you are doing it on someone else's property.

The fact it needs done at all is indicative of how the Democratic Party continues to not take this issue seriously.

It's a sad state of the union when the federal government isn't doing their job to protect the borders, and states have to say "screw you, we'll do it ourselves."

Welcome to Biden's America.

1667232688505.png

Last edited:
Oh, I see it just now needs to be done now, before Biden was elected it was no big deal.

Do you even have a clue how many illegals have entered this country since Biden was elected?

It is a very big deal.

Do you even have a clue how many illegals have entered this country since Biden was elected?

It is a very big deal.
I am powerless to stop it and have been since they signed off on amnesty under Reagan, unfortunately, I voted for Reagan and since then have never voted for a major party candidate.

I am powerless to stop it and have been since they signed off on amnesty under Reagan, unfortunately, I voted for Reagan and since then have never voted for a major party candidate.

You're not "powerless" to stop it, except for not supporting the only President would would have fixed the problem.

That would have been Donald J. Trump.

Forum List

Back