Biden Ad Attacking Trump on Coronavirus Gets ‘Four Pinocchios’ From WaPo

I’m so old I remember when Democrats said liars in the White House was a bad thing.

Biden Ad Attacking Trump on Coronavirus Gets 'Four Pinocchios' From WaPo
How many "4 Pinocchio" and "pants on fire" ratings has tRump gotten recently?
How many? And tell us why liar Biden is ok to lie using a pandemic for political games while people die.
You tell me, it's your thread.
Trump bloviates about stupid crap. Biden uses dead and dying Americans to lie for political gain.

I’m so old I remember when Democrats said liars in the White House was a bad thing.

How many? And tell us why liar Biden is ok to lie using a pandemic for political games while people die.
Trump bloviates about stupid crap. Biden uses dead and dying Americans to lie for political gain.
It wasn't Biden who wanted to leave people on a cruise ship because he "liked the number where they were".

384e6f6ac6da9ef7094419352c6b9b310e9a17b5b61e64ae68a55f8e7ad4adb9.jpg

It wasn't Biden who wanted to leave people on a cruise ship because he "liked the number where they were".
So let them run around San Francisco.

Last edited:
So let them run around San Francisco.
You know that isn't what happened.

Forum List

Back