Biblical Numerology Predicts Trump Will...............

Mankind will eventually destroy himself/herself. That's a given. However, I doubt it will be because either of the two idiots running for president will get in.

All these numerological predictions are based on the error ridden 66 book King Kames Bible. The original canon confirmed in the 4th century Synod of Hippo had 74 books. Martin Luther, pompous ass he was, removed 7 Old Testament and 4 New Testament books. Though his successors added back the NT books bringing the number back to 27, they still have a Bible 7 books short of the original canon.

So the question is, how can Protestant nutjobs concoct numerical prognostications on less than the entire Word of God?

All these numerological predictions are based on the error ridden 66 book King Kames Bible. The original canon confirmed in the 4th century Synod of Hippo had 74 books. Martin Luther, pompous ass he was, removed 7 Old Testament and 4 New Testament books. Though his successors added back the NT books bringing the number back to 27, they still have a Bible 7 books short of the original canon.

So the question is, how can Protestant nutjobs concoct numerical prognostications on less than the entire Word of God?

REALLY? That is what makes you skeptical. Just that? So if they add back 7 books to the Bible then "aha, now we have something that we can believe in". I am still pissed that I spent part of my life reading that nonsense. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to have my palm read so I know what to wear tomorrow.

While I will agree that the KJV is probably the poorest of the modern translations of the Bible, it also is the one that has proliferated in the Western world, thanks mostly to British colonization and influence, you are incorrect as to the source of the OP's data.

The study in question is a Rabbinic study and the source material used is the Hebrew Bible, or Tanakh, which you are aware is the source material for many of the Canonical translations. The author of this Gematria study is a Rabbi, and the methodology is conversions of words/phrases into Hebrew letters, which in Biblical times, were also used as numbers.

While I will agree that the KJV is probably the poorest of the modern translations of the Bible, it also is the one that has proliferated in the Western world, thanks mostly to British colonization and influence, you are incorrect as to the source of the OP's data.

The study in question is a Rabbinic study and the source material used is the Hebrew Bible, or Tanakh, which you are aware is the source material for many of the Canonical translations. The author of this Gematria study is a Rabbi, and the methodology is conversions of words/phrases into Hebrew letters, which in Biblical times, were also used as numbers.
Here is the only numerology that matters: Trump will have more Electoral College numbers than will Hillary.

End of story.

There is more in heaven and on earth horatio, than dreamt of in your philosophy.

Forum List

Back