Bibi slams the UN and then Trump says no to UN in AIPAC speeches

From the OP's article: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response, "The UN Human Rights Council has become an anti-Israel circus. It attacks the only democracy in the Middle East and ignores the gross violations of Iran, Syria and North Korea. The absurdity is that instead of dealing with the Palestinians' terrorist attacks and those of (ISIS) in Europe, it decides to condemn Israel.

Apparently you weren't cc'd on the email. As long as the UN is preoccupied with Israel, Moslems in the Islamist Middle East are going to continue to slaughter each other.

It's all a part of a global conspiracy. The plan is in place. Tell your friends.

Ha Ha, I wish the US would wake up and place sanctions on Israel until they remove themselves from Palestinian lands.

PS: so sick of the anti semitic card. so old, and like I said few Israel's are semetic.

Jews/Israelis are descended from Shem, Noah's eldest son. They are Semites.
Noah was not Jewish..............at all..................how come his son was Forever..steve

I didn't say Shem or his father Noah were Jewish. But Abraham was descended from Shem.

Humanity, so you don't believe the Bible. OK, to each his own.

Never ends. Chelsea and Invaka's Father in laws spent time in prison. That is just the tip of the iceberg. So much white collar crime, its the love of money, that is their God and they do anything to get it, not all but the wealthy ones. You also have the Sanders type who are normal .

Please provide links to Ivanka Trump's father-in-law spending time in prison. My nephews and nieces went to the high-school that he built.

If you can post here I'm sure you can google.
Charles Kushner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can look at the bad or the good. It says Charles Kushner's father came to this country penniless and, by working first as a construction worker, was able to build a real-estate empire. Unfortunately, hard work and ambition sometimes lead to a little greed in the second generation. My dad came to this country penniless from Poland, after losing his entire family, and he also worked hard to build up some wealth. It's the story of the Jews and it makes others jealous or bitter. But anyone can work hard!

Now we/re jealous I see, your crooks and the crooks share money with other ? jews. I am sick of hearing about WWII, the rich German atheists jews got out of Germany and could careless about the Polish who practiced Judaism. Seems to me Germany never ceased being Germany even thought you have been raping them for years. Quick with your pitiful story of woe. So your Polish decent. Good to know.

My point wasn't that my dad lost his family in WW2. My point was that he worked himself up despite all the obstacles. Sometimes Gentiles who are lazy are jealous of that.

Most of the countries voted against Israel and others didn't vote. Israel doesn't' like the UN because its very inhumane in treatment of non Zionist and the UN reports on it. A long time ago, Zionist knew who controls the money controls people and Zionist have money, most through unorthodox ways, and our politicians know the smearing they can get if they do not KISS up to Zionists.

Zionists got money through unorthodox ways ?

Do tell

Never ends. Chelsea and Invaka's Father in laws spent time in prison. That is just the tip of the iceberg. So much white collar crime, its the love of money, that is their God and they do anything to get it, not all but the wealthy ones. You also have the Sanders type who are normal .

Please provide links to Ivanka Trump's father-in-law spending time in prison. My nephews and nieces went to the high-school that he built.

You can look at the bad or the good. It says Charles Kushner's father came to this country penniless and, by working first as a construction worker, was able to build a real-estate empire. Unfortunately, hard work and ambition sometimes lead to a little greed in the second generation. My dad came to this country penniless from Poland, after losing his entire family, and he also worked hard to build up some wealth. It's the story of the Jews and it makes others jealous or bitter. But anyone can work hard!

Yes part of the "holocaust builders" , heres another tidbit for you. I don't care where I go in politics and where there is money , there is always a crooked jew, and the gentile gets ruined. Read about how Dan Gilbert came out smelling like a rose, and now they are back at it.

Starting in the mid-nineties, Charlie pumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into Democratic politics. He was Jim McGreevey’s largest donor in his campaigns, raising $1.5 million. Charlie hired Golan Cipel, McGreevey’s Israeli lover, and sponsored his work permit. After McGreevey won, he rewarded Charlie by appointing him to the board of the Port Authority and later tried to make him chair, which would have given him huge influence over billions of dollars of development contracts. Over the years, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Joe Lieberman, and Bibi Netanyahu all stopped by to see Charlie during swings through the state.

The Legacy

Cipel , although in the IDF for several years, claims he was sexually abused by McGreevey's. McGreevey got ruined, Cipel and Monica , both hired .

The USA & our allies should all drop out of the UN & take action against it. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Most of the countries voted against Israel and others didn't vote. Israel doesn't' like the UN because its very inhumane in treatment of non Zionist and the UN reports on it. A long time ago, Zionist knew who controls the money controls people and Zionist have money, most through unorthodox ways, and our politicians know the smearing they can get if they do not KISS up to Zionists.

Do tell

So where does it say he served time in prison. Or is this you embellishing the truth again because you don't have enough to discredit a Jew with.

ONCE AGAIN SHOWING YOUR INCITEMENT TO RELIGIOUS/RACIAL HATRED AND INCITEMENT TO VIOLENCE.

From the OP's article: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in response, "The UN Human Rights Council has become an anti-Israel circus. It attacks the only democracy in the Middle East and ignores the gross violations of Iran, Syria and North Korea. The absurdity is that instead of dealing with the Palestinians' terrorist attacks and those of (ISIS) in Europe, it decides to condemn Israel.

Apparently you weren't cc'd on the email. As long as the UN is preoccupied with Israel, Moslems in the Islamist Middle East are going to continue to slaughter each other.

It's all a part of a global conspiracy. The plan is in place. Tell your friends.

Ha Ha, I wish the US would wake up and place sanctions on Israel until they remove themselves from Palestinian lands.

PS: so sick of the anti semitic card. so old, and like I said few Israel's are semetic.

Noah was not Jewish..............at all..................how come his son was Forever..steve

I didn't say Shem or his father Noah were Jewish. But Abraham was descended from Shem.

Did I say that....I think not

Now we/re jealous I see, your crooks and the crooks share money with other ? jews. I am sick of hearing about WWII, the rich German atheists jews got out of Germany and could careless about the Polish who practiced Judaism. Seems to me Germany never ceased being Germany even thought you have been raping them for years. Quick with your pitiful story of woe. So your Polish decent. Good to know.

My point wasn't that my dad lost his family in WW2. My point was that he worked himself up despite all the obstacles. Sometimes Gentiles who are lazy are jealous of that.

Do tell

Yes part of the "holocaust builders" , heres another tidbit for you. I don't care where I go in politics and where there is money , there is always a crooked jew, and the gentile gets ruined. Read about how Dan Gilbert came out smelling like a rose, and now they are back at it.

Starting in the mid-nineties, Charlie pumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into Democratic politics. He was Jim McGreevey’s largest donor in his campaigns, raising $1.5 million. Charlie hired Golan Cipel, McGreevey’s Israeli lover, and sponsored his work permit. After McGreevey won, he rewarded Charlie by appointing him to the board of the Port Authority and later tried to make him chair, which would have given him huge influence over billions of dollars of development contracts. Over the years, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Joe Lieberman, and Bibi Netanyahu all stopped by to see Charlie during swings through the state.

The Legacy

Cipel , although in the IDF for several years, claims he was sexually abused by McGreevey's. McGreevey got ruined, Cipel and Monica , both hired .

So just what does your cut and paste prove, other than you have learnt well from monte how to manipulate and cherry pick in your incitement to religious and racial hatred of the Jews.

Are you admitting to posting under two screen names now, as the last I looked you were not humanity.

So it seems that team Palestine is having to fiddle to get a presence on the board, could rat boy also be monte and penny ?

Are you admitting to posting under two screen names now, as the last I looked you were not humanity.

So it seems that team Palestine is having to fiddle to get a presence on the board, could rat boy also be monte and penny ?
Shame on you Phoney,considering you are the only Split Personality on here

Shame on you Phoney,considering you are the only Split Personality on here

GOTCHA, I wonder which screen name will now disappear when the Mods do their job and cancel one account ?

Forum List

Back