Bibi fooled them

Throw the Jews into the sea was the Arab battle slogan in 1948. I don't know if that statement was taken literally in Cairo or Damascus but it was taken very seriously in Tel Aviv in Bat Yam in Jewish Jerusalem.

Arabs asked for a political excuse,
Your ears have heard, in your words; Arab’s “asked for a political excuse” and I here and now ask for proof that you are a mind reader, or you actually heard the words.

Since we all agree that mind reading is fiction, words written in a comic book I can only surmise that you had listening devices in that meeting place.

Shame on you

PM Netanyahu and Pr. Trump delivered.

Israel never annexed anything, only applied sovereignty.

Using military force to destroy, demolish, bulldoze lands you had no legal claim to is against Internationally recognized Laws.

PM Begin Z"L applied Israel sovereignty in the Golan,
and PM Eshkol applied Israeli law in Jerusalem.

With no internationally recognized right the Israeli's murder, destroy, and forcibly occupy land they have no legal right to.

The Israeli's are Pirates in the true meaning of the term.

In spite of, then, US disagreement.
What?
:)-

Yes, and I keep hearing more of these voices on Arab media,
people are glad to climb off that tree, and express what they really think.

So you don't want to throw ALL the Jews into the sea,
only the half who live in Israel?

No my sweet plump dumpling, it is not half, it is a third (1/3)
1/3 live in Europe
1/3 live in the occupied lands
1/3 live in the USA
What a generosity...

Thanks, :)-

Hmmm...then according to your logic,

1/3 Arab Palis live in Europe
1/3Arab Palis live in occupied lands
1/3 Arab Palis live in USA

You want me in the sea,
you end up oceans away on another continent.

It's really generous.

Last edited:
When Bibi announced plans to annex 30% of west bank

Bibi lied
Israeli settlements are civilian communities inhabited by Israeli citizens
, almost exclusively of Jewish ethnicity, built on lands occupied by Israel in the 1967 Six-Day War. Israeli settlements currently exist in the Palestinian territory of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and in the Syrian territory of the Golan Heights, and had previously existed within the Egyptian territory of the Sinai Peninsula, and within the Palestinian territory of the Gaza Strip;
Israeli settlement - Wikipedia

Israel’s settlement policy in the occupied Palestinian territories is illegal under international law, particularly international humanitarian law, including the Fourth Geneva Convention, and contravenes Security Council resolutions. Colonization also helps to heighten tensions on the ground and undermine the possibility of a two-State solution. It erodes the prospects for lasting peace between Israelis and Palestinians, as was recalled in resolution 2334 (2016). With almost 650,000 settlers in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, we are near the point of no return.
Israel’s settlement policy is illegal under international law

They need to gooooooooo.,.,.move out.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
or perish where they stand if peace is to return !!!

The UN voided “ International Law” when they deliberately left just prior to the 67 War

It was the Arabs who rejected the UN Partition plan and insisted on going to war in 1948. In 1967 the UN peacekeepers left the Sinai on Nassers orders. Read My War With Israel by King Hussein if you want to know why and about the planned attack on Israel. King Hussein gave the entire story from the Arab perspective.

It was the Arabs who rejected the UN Partition plan and insisted on going to war in 1948.
You are lying ☺

Israel is the only country on the face of our planet that uses it’s military to assassinate & murder children. For this Israel will suffer the consequences.

But it is not to late to turn around the fate of the Israeli’s

The Israelis could repent

The Israelis could confess to the Lord that they have done wrong

The Israelis could ask the Lord for forgiveness

The Israeli’s could welcome the Palestinians, Muslims, Christians, and all other faiths with open arms

& my bet is God would forgive them

And Peace would begin to envelope the earth

If not, the Lord has stated what comes next

Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

It was the Arabs who rejected the UN Partition plan and insisted on going to war in 1948.
You are lying ☺

Israel is the only country on the face of our planet that uses it’s military to assassinate & murder children. For this Israel will suffer the consequences.

But it is not to late to turn around the fate of the Israeli’s

The Israelis could repent

The Israelis could confess to the Lord that they have done wrong

The Israelis could ask the Lord for forgiveness

The Israeli’s could welcome the Palestinians, Muslims, Christians, and all other faiths with open arms

& my bet is God would forgive them

The Christians should seek forgiveness for what they have done to the Jewish People for over 2000 years

The Arabs and Muslims could welcome the Jewish people and those of other faiths with open arms
My bet is that the Lord will forgive them
No more Taliban, no more ill Haram,no more ISIS,no more Al- Qaeda, LRA, etc. etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

The Christians should seek forgiveness for what they have done to the Jewish People for over 2000 years
You speak with a forked tongue
Christians-?
Oh Wise One, ILOVEISRAEL, The Christian religion is based on Jesus’s teachings. And just in case you didn’t know, Jesus was a Jew

Now back to how the Israeli Jews treat Christians—

Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?
Rabbi’s think that they can spit the Catholics away----
Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.
Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.
Site Builder

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where

Google: “spitting on Christians”

I did & I got About 365,000 results [hits] (0.49 seconds)

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

NO; the question is; why not?

Oct 16, 2004 - Jerusalem's Christian community has demanded that Jewish leaders and the Israeli government take action against what they claim is growing harassment of their clergy by religious Jews.Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been ...
Spitting on Christians, who be the spitters? | Christian Forums
https://www.christianforums.com › ... › Social Justice Ministries

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.

Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does

Apr 7, 2010 - A very embarrassing and persistent problem has arisen in some of the sacred sites in Jerusalem where Christians and Jews cross each other's paths. Teenagers from a small sector of the city's many Ultra-Orthodox (“Haredi”) Ashkenazi Jewish communities have taken to spitting at clerics wearing prominent ...
Ynetnews Jewish Scene - ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'
ADL: Spitting at Christians a repulsive act

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz ...
https://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1...
Jan 31, 2013 -
Christians Feel Growing Oppression in Israel - Open Doors USA
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take.../christians-feel-growing-oppression-in-israel/

Holy Spit: Why Do Ultra-Orthodox Jews Spit at Christians? | Religion ...
religiondispatches.org/holy-spit-why-do-ultra-orthodox-jews-spit-at-christians/

ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'. Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group'. Ynetnews|Published: 15.12.11 , 15:19. The Anti-Defamation League ...

Brazilian 'Fiddler' director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians | The ...
Brazilian ‘Fiddler’ director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians...

Apr 28, 2016 - RIO DE JANEIRO – An acclaimed Brazilian theater director who recently put on a successful production of “Fiddler on the Roof” compared a lawmaker who spit on a colleague to Orthodox Jews, whom he said routinely spit on Christians. Claudio Botelho made the remarks last week on Facebook, according ...

The oppression of Christians in Israel comes mostly from Ultra-Orthodox Jews; though a minority in the country, the religious group has a major influence. In February, several Israeli newspapers had reports on the growing oppression. The spitting is especially a problem for priests and pastors who stand out with their ...

Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse' | World news | The ...
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'

Jul 27, 2017 - 6 posts - ‎1 author
Googled “spitting on Christians” and I got 632000 results (0.34 seconds). Can you guess who the spitter's were/are? As a Christian does this trouble...

Spitting on God's Image | Christianity Today
www.christianitytoday.com › The Magazine › 2004 › December

Shirvanian said spitting against Christian clergyman had been going on for years. He said the assailants are religious Jews—men, women, teens, and children. "This shows that it is a phenomenon that is prevailing in their religious education and it should be corrected," he said. Daniel Rossing, director of the Jerusalem ...

ADL: Jews Should Not Spit at Christians - National Catholic Register
www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/adl-jews-should-not-spit-at-christians

Jan 16, 2012 - The Anti-Defamation League has refused to accept the explanation by the Israeli Chief Rabbinate about its efforts to combat the phenomenon of Ultra-Orthodox Jews spitting at Christian clergymen in Jerusalem's Old City. While the Rabbinate asserts the ADL is “misguided' in publicly lashing out at the ...

Has the US news ever reported the above?
NO, not even once
&
One must wonder why? :)-

You speak with a forked tongue
Christians-?
Oh Wise One, ILOVEISRAEL, The Christian religion is based on Jesus’s teachings. And just in case you didn’t know, Jesus was a Jew

Now back to how the Israeli Jews treat Christians—

Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?
Rabbi’s think that they can spit the Catholics away----
Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.
Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.
Site Builder

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where

Google: “spitting on Christians”

I did & I got About 365,000 results [hits] (0.49 seconds)

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

NO; the question is; why not?

Oct 16, 2004 - Jerusalem's Christian community has demanded that Jewish leaders and the Israeli government take action against what they claim is growing harassment of their clergy by religious Jews.Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been ...
Spitting on Christians, who be the spitters? | Christian Forums
https://www.christianforums.com › ... › Social Justice Ministries

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.

Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does

Apr 7, 2010 - A very embarrassing and persistent problem has arisen in some of the sacred sites in Jerusalem where Christians and Jews cross each other's paths. Teenagers from a small sector of the city's many Ultra-Orthodox (“Haredi”) Ashkenazi Jewish communities have taken to spitting at clerics wearing prominent ...
Ynetnews Jewish Scene - ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'
ADL: Spitting at Christians a repulsive act

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz ...
https://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1...
Jan 31, 2013 -
Christians Feel Growing Oppression in Israel - Open Doors USA
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take.../christians-feel-growing-oppression-in-israel/

Holy Spit: Why Do Ultra-Orthodox Jews Spit at Christians? | Religion ...
religiondispatches.org/holy-spit-why-do-ultra-orthodox-jews-spit-at-christians/

ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'. Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group'. Ynetnews|Published: 15.12.11 , 15:19. The Anti-Defamation League ...

Brazilian 'Fiddler' director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians | The ...
Brazilian ‘Fiddler’ director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians...

Apr 28, 2016 - RIO DE JANEIRO – An acclaimed Brazilian theater director who recently put on a successful production of “Fiddler on the Roof” compared a lawmaker who spit on a colleague to Orthodox Jews, whom he said routinely spit on Christians. Claudio Botelho made the remarks last week on Facebook, according ...

The oppression of Christians in Israel comes mostly from Ultra-Orthodox Jews; though a minority in the country, the religious group has a major influence. In February, several Israeli newspapers had reports on the growing oppression. The spitting is especially a problem for priests and pastors who stand out with their ...

Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse' | World news | The ...
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'

Jul 27, 2017 - 6 posts - ‎1 author
Googled “spitting on Christians” and I got 632000 results (0.34 seconds). Can you guess who the spitter's were/are? As a Christian does this trouble...

Spitting on God's Image | Christianity Today
www.christianitytoday.com › The Magazine › 2004 › December

Shirvanian said spitting against Christian clergyman had been going on for years. He said the assailants are religious Jews—men, women, teens, and children. "This shows that it is a phenomenon that is prevailing in their religious education and it should be corrected," he said. Daniel Rossing, director of the Jerusalem ...

ADL: Jews Should Not Spit at Christians - National Catholic Register
www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy-akin/adl-jews-should-not-spit-at-christians

Jan 16, 2012 - The Anti-Defamation League has refused to accept the explanation by the Israeli Chief Rabbinate about its efforts to combat the phenomenon of Ultra-Orthodox Jews spitting at Christian clergymen in Jerusalem's Old City. While the Rabbinate asserts the ADL is “misguided' in publicly lashing out at the ...

Has the US news ever reported the above?
NO, not even once
&
One must wonder why? :)-

'''

ETC, ETC. ETC. You're " offended" because some Jews spit at Priests ? TOO BAD you're not offended by Muslims killing of Christians, beheading them. and burning down Churches, you " Christian" hypocrite
Churched destroyed by Muslims - Google Search

Last edited:
Christianity in Iran dates back to the early years of the faith, pre-dating Islam. It has always been a minority religion relative to the majority state religions (Zoroastrianism before the Islamic conquest, Sunni Islam in the Middle Ages and Shia Islam in modern times), though it had a much larger representation in the past than it does today. Christians of Iran have played a significant part in the history of Christian mission. Currently there are at least 600 churches and 500,000–1,000,000 Christians in Iran

As of December 2013, about 161,000 Israeli citizens practiced Christianity
, together comprising about 2% of the total population.[4] The largest group consists of Melkites (about 60% of Israel's Christians), followed by the Greek Orthodox (about 30%), with the remaining ca. 10% spread between the Roman Catholic (Latin), Maronite, Anglican, Lutheran, Armenian, Syriac, Ethiopian, Coptic and other denominations.[4]

ETC, ETC. ETC. You're " offended" because some Jews spit at Priests ? TOO BAD

ILOVEISRAEL, thanks; at least you admitted that Rabi's spit on Christians. ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,That's a start

you're not offended by Muslims killing of Christians, beheading them. and burning down Churches, you " Christian" hypocrite
One wrong does not make another wrong justified. Throughout the century’s mankind has done a lot of horrific things but as time passes, we learn by our mistakes thereby enriching our moral values on the way. Hate is not a word in the Lords vocabulary. Hate is a manmade thought that once we stop using this term there will be no more hate to be found.

In short look for the good while following the golden rule, treat others as you would have them treat you.

Chill out :)-

BTW: I am not an anti-Semite. Being Jewish myself I would have to hate myself and since I do not; proves I am not an anti-Semite

Forum List

Back