"Better Together" - what a joke

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Those stupid Moon Bat assholes that voted for "Better Together" are now out rioting, burning, looting and beating up people that voted differently than them. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

14962691_10155193425801729_8511712190895720004_n.jpg

Boo hoo hoo, other people have free will mommy, make them stop not agreeing with me.

Those stupid Moon Bat assholes that voted for "Better Together" are now out rioting, burning, looting and beating up people that voted differently than them. Kind of ironic, isn't it?
Stupid is closer what I was thinking, but some people think it is a just reason...

There are always mostly decent people involved with nutters at the fringe, I mean hell, look at those who voted for Trump.

There are always mostly decent people involved with nutters at the fringe, I mean hell, look at those who voted for Trump.

Obama was the biggest piece of shit that ever was elected President of the US and has been a disaster for this country. What he has done to our Republic should piss off every American.

When that worthless sicko affirmative action asshole was elected about 55 million American were pissed and knew he was going to be a disaster but none of them went out and rioted, looted burned, attacked police and beat up Obama voters.

This anti Trump rioting is more than just a fringe. That is the vile heart and soul of the Democrat party. Just look at all the wailing and crying that the Moon Bats did all across the country after Trump was elected.

Liberals are the scum of America and this rioting, looting thuggery and vicious hate we see is a great example.

Last edited:

Obama was the biggest piece of shit that ever was elected President of the US and has been a disaster for this country. What he has done to our Republic should piss off every American.

When that worthless sicko affirmative action asshole was elected about 55 million American were pissed and knew he was going to be a disaster but none of them went out and rioted, looted burned, attacked police and beat up Obama voters.

This anti Trump rioting is more than just a fringe. That is the vile heart and soul of the Democrat party. Just look at all the wailing and crying that the Moon Bats did all across the country after Trump was elected.

Liberals are the scum of America and this rioting, looting thuggery and vicious hate we see is great example.

Sure, ok, you go with that then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back