Beto's campaign for Texas governor

Beto cannot win by playing it safe
6 percent is too big a deficit

He has to ask if Abbott allowing unrestricted gun access makes Texans safer. Point to Uvalde and the El Paso Walmart

Make Texans vote on abortion access, it is in their hands now

Ask Texans if Abbotts harassment of immigrants is what they want

He needs to make it a clear choice

Texans have no problem with our gun laws. And we have voted on abortion access, we elected people to restrict it. Arresting criminal aliens that are trespassing on private land is not harassment. We also think beta the dork is a fucking joke. He will lose.

When bozo Beto said he would take peoples guns away from them.
That deep 6'ed his political future in Texas.
The loon couldn't get elected as the town dog catcher. ... :laugh: :laugh:

As soon as he loses he will announce he's running for another office, probably president again. He's been living off of political donations for so long it's a way of life for him.

Beto has as much of a chance of being governor as he has at being president. He has money and is willing to sacrifice it in order to claim he has a political career. He has a platform that only the transplants from California care about but they are not nearly enough.

The CA transplants I've talked to like TX just the way it is.

He needs to be held accountable for somebody else's murder?

Man, you're a dumb fuck.

I think we need to hold accountable and execute the people who are preventing others from protecting themselves. Like you.
In spite of three massacres with over 20 victims, Abbott reduced gun laws

He needs to be held accountable

He needs to be held accountable for somebody else's murder?

Man, you're a dumb fuck.

I think we need to hold accountable and execute the people who are preventing others from protecting themselves. Like you.

Texas has the most executions in the country. Also the most lenient gun laws

It is not working

Forum List

Back