BET President praises Trump for helping blacks

• Banned
I would have liked to have cited a different source than Breitbart, however, liberal media isn't reporting on this.

BET Founder Bob Johnson Praises Donald Trump for Founding Opportunity and Revitalization Council

It is amazing how much the MEDIA does not report. It is left wing bias by omission.

It will be a cold day in Hell before liberal media reports something like this.

They don't even care about ratings, it's all about pushing the propaganda.

I would have liked to have cited a different source than Breitbart, however, liberal media isn't reporting on this.

BET Founder Bob Johnson Praises Donald Trump for Founding Opportunity and Revitalization Council

It is amazing how much the MEDIA does not report. It is left wing bias by omission.

Anderson Cooper 360 just gout beat out in the ratings by reruns of The Sweet Life on Nicklodeon LOL that has to sting a little

They don't care about ratings because they don't need the money. Their behind the scene owners, and string pullers all have more money than God anyway. It is about further consolidating power through dividing us.

it's beyond doubt the MSM is CRAP
humans do not like it when they fail/screw up/are failures
.....they don't want to hear that they are failures--and when you tell them, not only do they not like it, they get PISSED off/attack
...so blacks do not like to be told they are failures/etc
...they definitely don't want to hear that the man they did not vote for might be helping them

Anderson Cooper 360 just gout beat out in the ratings by reruns of The Sweet Life on Nicklodeon LOL that has to sting a little
No problem. CNN will just run a fluff piece of Anderson and his boyfriend frolicking in a hot tub and the ratings will be right back up there, in a fudge packin’ sort of way.

No problem. CNN will just run a fluff piece of Anderson and his boyfriend frolicking in a hot tub and the ratings will be right back up there, in a fudge packin’ sort of way.

Anderson's mom disowned him. She's a good Catholic girl.

He was a good boy according to the people I know. I think he's a cocksucking POS faggot but they argue with me and have seniority.

I have to take their word for it in the name of respecting your elders.

Forum List

Back