Best way to keep guns from criminals is to exterminate criminals

I defend criminals for a living. What you're advocating is far worse than what most of them do.
No disrespect, but I should inform you that with a new world government in place, you would either have to find a new job or be placed on public assistance, since your career would be pretty much eliminated.
Yeah, collectivist governments are so great for their people.. Sheesh, haven't you progressives murdered enough people?
I take it you belong to the pizza party, and Herman Cain is your spokesman? Me, I do not belong to any party affiliation, but I know for a fact that I am more conservative and more liberal then any so called democrat or republican

I did not say anything against the entitlement to due process or representation.

Really? So you didn't just say:

No disrespect, but I should inform you that with a new world government in place, you would either have to find a new job or be placed on public assistance, since your career would be pretty much eliminated.

If you eliminate defense attorney's you've eliminated representation and due process.
No, I do not, people should have the right to represent themselves. I was denied the right to represent myself in America in 2000 when I was sued by Verizon, I discuss that in a speech (skip to 3:17 of the video)

and I was denied even a police report this month by police about the shooting of my dogs, so that I can sue the criminal, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNXBemRsnyY"]I discuss that in my speech as well[/ame].

I had enough of lawyer nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, collectivist governments are so great for their people.. Sheesh, haven't you progressives murdered enough people?
I take it you belong to the pizza party, and Herman Cain is your spokesman? Me, I do not belong to any party affiliation, but I know for a fact that I am more conservative and more liberal then any so called democrat or republican

Nope. I call myself a "rational anarchist". I'm a registered Democrat but I am first and foremost an individualist. I don't need idiots telling me how to live my life. They can't live their own lives without help so why the hell should I listen to them?

And based on your posts in just this thread I can tell unequivocally, you're not liberal, or conservative. You're a progressive collectivist of the worst type.

Nope. I call myself a "rational anarchist".
That says all I need to know about you. In my vocabulary, anarchists are spoiled brats of parents who usually work for the government and vote liberal. sex pistol is their symbol.

Nope. I call myself a "rational anarchist".
That says all I need to know about you. In my vocabulary, anarchists are spoiled brats of parents who usually work for the government and vote liberal. sex pistol is their symbol.

I can't stand Johnny Rotten, and you need to look up the definition of "rational" and "anarchist" and then get back to us when you have a clue. BTW, I was born poor. I lived in a truck for 7 years when I was a kid.

Forum List

Back