Best way to keep guns from criminals is to exterminate criminals

I was wondering if instead of name calling, any of the ding bats would care to get back on topic and propose a better solution to keep guns from the hands of criminals.

Easy. They commit a violent crime and they go to prison FOREVER. We know that 80% of all violent crime is committed by 6% of the criminal population. The other thing that should be done is to decriminalize drugs. That would drop crime of all types by 80% virtually overnight.

Treat addiction like the disease it is, and not a criminal problem.

I was wondering if instead of name calling, any of the ding bats would care to get back on topic and propose a better solution to keep guns from the hands of criminals.
Nail 'em and jail 'em. Killing them does what?
Criminals in Washington that I was talking about are useless - if they can work then fine, put them in labor camps, but I do not want to see any money wasted on feeding, holding and clothing this welfare class of millionaires.

I believe that nobody understood that it's a grotesque way to address several issues.

Reductio Ad Absurdum.

1. You run a red light it's just as much a crime as murder. Not as severe. but it's still a crime.

2. You are seriously going to argue that we should vote on punishments? I was pretty sure we had when we had state legislatures create guidelines for judges to follow. But no let's have citizens vote in every single case.

3. Personally, i prefer the rule of law and due process. I have a right to life. Killing anyone should be only a last resort.
1. Right, and obviously it matters whether you were drunk at the time or running with a stolen car etc. that's a "no brainer"

2. What is wrong with ordinary people like me voting on cases, you could even put me to be an online juror under condition that if I purposely vote unjustly, I myself can be put on trial for that - I would have no problem, because I know I believe in justice and I have common sense.

3. I agree, I came out too strong without explaining my position well enough.

Last edited:
DUDE, you're off your rocker today. You yourself were once arrested for a violent crime ... should we have killed you?
You seem to be unable to connect the dots. I was wrongly arrested for the crime I never committed. And this guy is defending the criminals and all I said was that I would not tolerate anyone defending criminals as a leader, your alternative obviously then is that criminals and those who defend them SHOULD be tolerated, and hence you have a nation full of criminals with not enough room for them.

I defend criminals for a living. What you're advocating is far worse than what most of them do.
No disrespect, but I should inform you that with a new world government in place, you would either have to find a new job or be placed on public assistance, since your career would be pretty much eliminated.

You seem to be unable to connect the dots. I was wrongly arrested for the crime I never committed. And this guy is defending the criminals and all I said was that I would not tolerate anyone defending criminals as a leader, your alternative obviously then is that criminals and those who defend them SHOULD be tolerated, and hence you have a nation full of criminals with not enough room for them.

I defend criminals for a living. What you're advocating is far worse than what most of them do.
No disrespect, but I should inform you that with a new world government in place, you would either have to find a new job or be placed on public assistance, since your career would be pretty much eliminated.

Your totalitarian government will never occur. And Thank God for that. Because all people are entitled to due process and representation. A world we don't defend the least of us is a world where even the best of us are oppressed.

I did not say anything against the entitlement to due process or representation.

There is a post that I liked about guns here, and I scrolled through first page no answer on "how to keep guns from criminals" and I wanted to respond "I have been banned from all the liberal forums, this must be a conservative forum and no one is here to answer that question" since there was no answers and only one attempt on that page to answer the question... but then I saw the thread has over 100 pages and I got discouraged in participating on such a dragged out topic.

To answer the question, the best way to keep guns out of criminals is to exterminate criminals. This can be done, but we need a new kind of leadership, and if we are too smart, too humane, then things shall get a lot worse before they get any better.

We need a leader who will bring back law and order, and not just in this country, all the nationalists who talk about borders are delusional, you can not close borders, international criminals will always fly freely into the country. people need to be in control of the government first, which is not the case in America.

Then you weed out trouble makers starting in schools, and send them to Israeli pedophiles for dinner. ok give some to Al Qaeda pedophiles as well to make things fair...

Then you legalize all drugs to eliminate income for criminal gangs, allow sale, tax it but make it cheap, and use proceeds to create recreational venues to redirect people from drug use to sports and other activities (Adolf Hitler successfully did that by the way)

Next comes the outcompeting of Zionist media, you don't just outlaw it, that's not how it works, you create other international media outlets which instead of idiotic shows, run series where criminals are tortured and killed, pedophiles burned, gangster criminals made to fight it out until death, all on live tv, with rights only for the international people's media just like the basketball now can only be shown by certain channels "can not be disseminated"... With international government run media becoming the favorite of the people once again, the degeneracy such as lady kaka, Justin's beaver, and Miley Cyprus will no longer be popular, because there will be other things that are (I just conducted a poll on political forum asking if they care about Justin's beaver, and 32 no, 2 yes, and I was banned the next day)

And that is how you fix society, end gun problems etc. but you do not do it nationally, because if you only do it nationally, then international criminals will turn your nation into what they turned Germany into, by provoking you with foreign fighters and other means. this can only be done internationally, and if anyone is interested, pm me, I have all the details worked out and it will not take any money what so ever.

Oh, and by the way, here is my latest speech:

Final Attempt to Reach Out to Anti Establishment Leaders - YouTube

Start with the Gun Traffickers and any white trash redneck dope who sells and AR-15 to ANY buyer w/o background check.

Yeah, collectivist governments are so great for their people.. Sheesh, haven't you progressives murdered enough people?

I did not say anything against the entitlement to due process or representation.

Really? So you didn't just say:

If you eliminate defense attorney's you've eliminated representation and due process.

That is genocide. And a bit creepy.

In my view, above is a criminal statement, and as a leader I would not tolerate it.

So you think people should be killed for having an opinion?

DUDE, you're off your rocker today. You yourself were once arrested for a violent crime ... should we have killed you?

Is this true? What was it? Was he convicted?

Nail 'em and jail 'em. Killing them does what?

If they killed someone else quite a bit.

Last edited:
Wow, rarely have I heard the prevailing conservative view on criminality stated so plainly, kudos on your honesty.

I'm deeply disturbed that so many posters on this website have their head stuck up their ass.

You get the guy in a room with others, and the "head up the ass factor" is reduced dramatically.

8121_5673.jpeg

In my view, above is a criminal statement, and as a leader I would not tolerate it.

Sorry ... I just don't see people linning up to vote you in.
I never once said anywhere that I have plans to get elected.
s.

Well that's a relief! People would have rushed to vote for you - might even have reached double figures.

But don't be discouraged; message boards just wouldn't be the same without the maddest ideas.

Saul Alinsky, crusader for the downtrodden, darling of the Auxiliary Archbishop of Chicago, was just an underachieving nobody with neither guts nor moral code, who flummoxed a whole lot of willing-to-be-deceived power seekers. Saul Alinsky didn't invent a single new thing. His whole methodology, so widely-hailed by whole generations of leftists, could have been devised by any 12 year-old gang-style bully with half a brain and an ounce of charisma.......

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to fall for this shit without questioning it first.

Or is it that you really WANT to believe it? No matter that you know it isn't true, no matter that you know your belief is wrong, no matter.....

You're dimocraps. You'll fall for anything :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back