Best political ad EVA!

That's right dims, we are coming after your TV's and make you worship baby Jesus.

Skeered yet?

Just think, you may actually have to give birth to your offspring instead of throwing them in a dumpster.

What will you do?

any body have any idea or thoughts on how long it'll be before Kav gets rid of 'roe vs wade' if he gets Confirmed to the Supreme Court ??

if Kav gets confirmed i wonder if he;ll take out any righteous anger on lefty female and male enemies that tried to destroy him , his wife , his little girls , his job , his reputation and career .

if Kav gets confirmed i wonder if he;ll take out any righteous anger on lefty female and male enemies that tried to destroy him , his wife , his little girls , his job , his reputation and career .

Well that is just it. I would have pegged Kav a moderate conservative before all this, but now I think he has been radicalized.

I think he knows what he must do now.

Well that is just it. I would have pegged Kav a moderate conservative before all this, but now I think he has been radicalized.

I think he knows what he must do now.
---------------------------- hope that he hasn't been COWED and now look to appease and make friends Votto .

Forum List

Back