Best American decade?

My newest favorite singer rode off into the sunset in January of 1990, Northern Calloway of the Sesame Street show that is and due to his health, May 12th of 1989 was when he officially went off of the grid and so because of how much I love him, the best decade to me is the 80s because my top three late favorite singers were doing well. Billy Joe Royal re-emerged with his song named "Burn Like A Rocket" in late 1985 which started his strong enough momentum in country music. 1987 is when Steve Sanders began his eight-year period as a member of the Oak Ridge Boys group which included being the lead singer of the act's last two #1 songs and their last top ten song as well. 1984 is when Northern did what is now my most favorite song to hear him sing. I will never have enough of his voice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love all three gentleman)

My newest favorite singer rode off into the sunset in January of 1990, Northern Calloway of the Sesame Street show that is and due to his health, May 12th of 1989 was when he officially went off of the grid and so because of how much I love him, the best decade to me is the 80s because my top three late favorite singers were doing well. Billy Joe Royal re-emerged with his song named "Burn Like A Rocket" in late 1985 which started his strong enough momentum in country music. 1987 is when Steve Sanders began his eight-year period as a member of the Oak Ridge Boys group which included being the lead singer of the act's last two #1 songs and their last top ten song as well. 1984 is when Northern did what is now my most favorite song to hear him sing. I will never have enough of his voice.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love all three gentleman)

It's funny how music has so much to do with what decade we like.
I know it's one of the main reasons I loved the 80's.

The 50's were killa. Cars began getting right.
The sixties were a riot(literally) Cars and tunes were on and "fun" went mainstream into the seventies...from what I can remember of the seventies.
BUT. The seventies brought full on fascism and freedumb took a dive.
The Eight Zero would have been check out time had I known what I know now.
80's.Well. Cameltoes became the norm :hyper: :boobies:

After '93 everything went to crap.

That was not long before the time they let me start driving, and everyone else was pretty much doomed after that ... :auiqs.jpg:

I am in the best decade of my life right now.
More opportunities to enjoy life and explore this beautiful world.
More comfort, less struggling and a hell of a lot wiser.

Plus ... The rewind button on life doesn't work.

That was not long before the time they let me start driving, and everyone else was pretty much doomed after that ... :auiqs.jpg:

I am in the best decade of my life right now.
More opportunities to enjoy life and explore this beautiful world.
More comfort, less struggling and a hell of a lot wiser.

Plus ... The rewind button on life doesn't work.

That's the spirit.

You don't need no stinking rewind button anyway. Just breathe. Ha.

Forum List

Back