Bernie wishes he was a "mom from Norway" so he can get paid leave

There's no doubt that Bernie is being noticed much more often lately.
Bernie likely won't be the politician who eventually saves America but it there is one, it's going to be a carbon copy of Bernie.

It's basically the Trump promises by a politician who has the intention to deliver and not lie to the people.

Bernie likely won't be the politician who eventually saves America but it there is one, it's going to be a carbon copy of Bernie.

It's basically the Trump promises by a politician who has the intention to deliver and not lie to the people.

Well let's put a blonde wig on Bernie, call him "Olga", and lock him in the bedroom for a night with the Dr. so he can live out his dream of being a "mom from Norway." Bernie would probably enjoy having his prostate stimulated.

:laughing0301:

1637271400669.png

Canadian! Mind your own business . Moron! As for Bernie, who gives a fuck. Hillary and the DNC said he dont matter. They cheated him like they did Trump.

And I wish Bernie would shut up and go away to play with his millions in private.

But we don't always get what we want.

Canadian! Mind your own business . Moron! As for Bernie, who gives a fuck. Hillary and the DNC said he dont matter. They cheated him like they did Trump.

Canadians are what we fondly refer to a "Ice Negroes." They're just jealous because they're too inbred, drunk, and stupid to be our 51st state.

:auiqs.jpg:

And I wish Bernie would shut up and go away to play with his millions in private.

But we don't always get what we want.

Personally, I wish he'd choke to death on his own dick.

But I don't always get what I want either. :04:

Bernie is a Communist. Bernie is a Menshevik. After the Mensheviks come Bolsheviks. We got some now with the tyranny we are experiencing.

Bernie is a Communist. Bernie is a Menshevik. After the Mensheviks come Bolsheviks. We got some now with the tyranny we are experiencing.

You can bet that bastard is one of those behind the curtain, pulling worthless Joe's puppet stings. Real communists in this world probably view Bernie as an ass-clown and a useful idiot.

The tyranny is Trump's attempts to steal the election from Biden and then gain control as a fascist dictator.
But I'm a Canadian and so there's no reason for me to choose sides. They're both corrupt.

Go fuck yourself Canuck . Nobody cares what you think.
Many people care what I think and say. I spend hours replying to their quotes and comments.
But I've about had enough of you if you can't include something rational in your replies.

The tyranny is Trump's attempts to steal the election from Biden and then gain control as a fascist dictator.
But I'm a Canadian and so there's no reason for me to choose sides. They're both corrupt.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :rolleyes:. JT makes Biden look like a Saint. Watch less CBC and CTV news, they are as bad as MSM

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :rolleyes:. JT makes Biden look like a Saint. Watch less CBC and CTV news, they are as bad as MSM
America can no longer be compared to Canada or the other leading democracies. America's quality of life and it's 'freedom' is way down on the charts and still falling steadily.

In my opinion Trudeau and the Liberals have again saved Canada from a similar fate at a very crucial time.

The PPC and the conservatives faking middle of the road rightist politics is the wolf at our doors!

Forum List

Back