Bernie will rightly break-up the "too big to fail" Banks. Hillary won't

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Notice how Hillary is basically parroting everything Sanders says EXCEPT for the elephant in the room behind the corrupt campaign finace system. Bernie's donations are small. Hillarry's, OTOH come from the current owners of the gov't AND NO, I'm not referring to the citizens in this case:

Top Donors data for Hillary Clinton, 2016 Cycle | OpenSecrets

So who is she going to work for if elected? You? :rofl:

Bernoe will get up everyday and work for the people who are NOT well-connected like Bill & Hillary and their Big $$$ donors

Don't look at her donor list if you get squeamish easy

Notice how Hillary is basically parroting everything Sanders says EXCEPT for the elephant in the room behind the corrupt campaign finace system. Bernie's donations are small. Hillarry's, OTOH come from the current owners of the gov't AND NO, I'm not referring to the citizens in this case:

Bernoe will get up everyday and work for the people who are NOT well-connected like Bill & Hillary and their Big $$$ donors

i bet if she wins you will grab as much of her baggage as you can and carry it for her right into the voting booth.....prove me wrong dottie...

i bet if she wins you will grab as much of her baggage as you can and carry it for her right into the voting booth.....prove me wrong dottie...

Compared to cut, slash, fuck and burn republicans??? Well, it is all relative. You're expecting me to vote for someone that wants to gut science, r&d, education and vote for a even worse candidate when it comes to goldman sacks then Hillary.

Bernie isn't going to win...it's as simple as that. The fix was in on Sanders before it began.

Hence all of the Super Delegates going Hillary's way BEFORE the voting even begin.

The Democrats can NEVER talk about "Voter Disenfranchisement" again.

Last edited:

Bernie will rightly break-up the "too big to fail" Banks.

Why would that matter?

Bernie isn't going to win...it's as simple as that. The fix was in on Sanders before it began.

Hence all of the Super Delegates going Hillary's ways BEFORE the voting even begin.

Exactly, the Dems are already struggling to get their base motivated, why vote if it's decided before the voting begins? The flip side is Trump has people fired up.

Hence all of the Super Delegates going Hillary's ways BEFORE the voting even begin.

Exactly, the Dems are already struggling to get their base motivated, why vote if it's decided before the voting begins? The flip side is Trump has people fired up.

That's the 800 l.b. Gorilla in the room that nobody is talking about, turn out.

They don't have it and ours is record setting......we are on the verge of another wave election.

Super Delegates? If they go for the Clinton Foundation foreign donation slush fund manager- Hillary then they're "Super Sell- outs

24621328411_2d8f769146_z.jpg

Under what authority will Sanders breakup banks and what is supposed to happen if he succeeds In breaking them up?

Under what authority will Sanders breakup banks and what is supposed to happen if he succeeds In breaking them up?
Their losses will be less catastrophic to this great nation's economy/more easier to manage when they eventually bet more than they can cover, which they always do. Can't believe I had to tell you that after the Wall St orgy of greed in 2008

Their losses will be less catastrophic to this great nation's economy/more easier to manage when they eventually bet more than they can cover, which they always do. Can't believe I had to tell you that after the Wall St orgy of greed in 2008

The recession was caused by the government forcing banks to make bad loans.

Now, again, under what authority will Sanders breakup those banks and what will happen if he succeeds?

Compared to cut, slash, fuck and burn republicans??? Well, it is all relative. You're expecting me to vote for someone that wants to gut science, r&d, education and vote for a even worse candidate when it comes to goldman sacks then Hillary.
are you dotties spokes person today?....

Forum List

Back