Bernie takes the lead in NBC/WSJ national poll among Democrats as Trump panics

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Bernie Sanders now leads Joe Biden by 1% after trailing by 7% in December.
Trump is seeing the signs, and is now criticizing Bernie in his rallies.
Trump made a miscalculation. He sent his minions to Ukraine and focused on Biden for months, while the man who can actually beat him sneaked up from behind and is now poised to make him a one-term President.
Sanders, Biden are neck-and-neck in new NBC/WSJ national poll

Bestseller.jpg

I assure you Trump is LAUGHING not worrying.

Your projection is funny.
Are you kidding? He's been in a hysterical panic for MONTHS. His health and mental ability (such as it was) are both visibly declining.

LMAO Not as quickly as your health and mental abilities are declining.

I'll just stand over her and LMFAO at your ridiculous post.

Trump made a miscalculation. He sent his minions to Ukraine and focused on Biden for months, while the man who can actually beat him sneaked up from behind and is now poised to make him a one-term President.
/----/ Trump isn't panicking. That's just your wet dream.
acting stupid.jpg

I assure you Trump is LAUGHING not worrying.

Your projection is funny.
Are you kidding? He's been in a hysterical panic for MONTHS. His health and mental ability (such as it was) are both visibly declining.

LMAO Not as quickly as your health and mental abilities are declining.

I'll just stand over her and LMFAO at your ridiculous post.
Go right ahead, what you do/think affected me not in the slightest.

Lol, I said "think" to a tRumpling!.

Well you better say he is going to win or Benies minions are going to set your city on fire.

I love how easily the left is led around offer them a shiny new apple or toy and they will go after it every time. They complain about the deficit until the toy is offered then it is screw that I want the toy. Show them how the toy doesn't work but it's a new and exciting toy so let me have it.

After that showing in the Garden State and on fire crowd in Iowa ...panic is the last thing Trump is doing
ye5gin7vu1e41.jpg

People dont stand outside on the cold windy beach for two days to see presidents of the USA

Forum List

Back