Bernie Sanders : “Unlike Donald Trump, I do not consider Vladimir Putin a good friend."

can an American president be a friend with a criminal thug ?

• No he can not

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • yes, he can

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Bernie Sanders : “Unlike Donald Trump, I do not consider Vladimir Putin a good friend."

can an American president be a friend with a criminal thug (like vovka putler)?

GettyImages-8727806941-e1521676525104-1024x637.jpg

Bernie slams Russian interference and says, 'Unlike Trump, I don't consider Putin a good friend' | Daily Mail Online
That Trump is enamored of Putin and other rightist authoritarian thugs – and fantasizes being just like them – is the problem.
Hold on here. Now you’re trying to call communist Russia rightist? Did you shit your brain out of your ass or something?

You have a communist leading the democrat primary and you come fuck flopping in here with this stupid shit?

Bernie slams Russian interference and says, 'Unlike Trump, I don't consider Putin a good friend' | Daily Mail Online
That Trump is enamored of Putin and other rightist authoritarian thugs – and fantasizes being just like them – is the problem.
Hold on here. Now you’re trying to call communist Russia rightist? Did you shit your brain out of your ass or something?

You have a communist leading the democrat primary and you come fuck flopping in here with this stupid shit?
"Now you’re trying to call communist Russia rightist?" Russia never was communists, ussr was

and yes, putler´s russia is rights, have you heard name I Ilyin before?

The fascist philosopher behind Vladimir Putin's information ...
www.youtube.com › watch

- Översätt den här sidan
upload_2020-2-23_4-24-53.jpeg▶ 5:02
19 maj 2018 - Överfört av Big Think
New videos DAILY: Big Think Join Big Think Edge for exclusive video lessons from top thinkers and doers ...

Ivan Ilyin and the Ideology of Putin's Rule | Foreign Affairs
www.foreignaffairs.com › putins-philosopher

Översätt den här sidan
20 sep. 2015 - Ilyin has also received a great deal of attention from seemingly polar opposite groups within Russian society. The Putin administration often ...

Last edited:

"Now you’re trying to call communist Russia rightist?" Russia never was communists, ussr was

and yes, putler´s russia is rights, have you heard name I Ilyin before?

The fascist philosopher behind Vladimir Putin's information ...
www.youtube.com › watch

- Översätt den här sidan
View attachment 308258▶ 5:02
19 maj 2018 - Överfört av Big Think
New videos DAILY: Big Think Join Big Think Edge for exclusive video lessons from top thinkers and doers ...

Ivan Ilyin and the Ideology of Putin's Rule | Foreign Affairs
www.foreignaffairs.com › putins-philosopher

Översätt den här sidan
20 sep. 2015 - Ilyin has also received a great deal of attention from seemingly polar opposite groups within Russian society. The Putin administration often ...
Holy fuck Special Ed.

blablablablaRUSSIA!blablablablaPUTIN!blablablaTRUMPISLITERALLYANAZI!blablablabla....

GFY and.....

View attachment 308183
you posted just a random MEME

i posted the leader of putin´s party reaction to trump´s victory

maxresdefault.jpg

Russia's Zhirinovsky toasts Trump victory with champagne ...

https://www.youtube.com › watch

- Översätt den här sidan
▶ 1:14
9 nov. 2016 - Överfört av USA
Subscribe for more election news! USA Vladimir Zhirinovsky, ultra-nationalist Russian ...

maxresdefault.jpg
What do you imagine that proves?
Russia Backs Trump's Re-election, and He Fears Democrats ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/02/20 › politics › rus...

för 2 dagar sedan - During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump's allies ... the intelligence about Russia's support for him, according to a person familiar ... Research Agency, a troll factory sponsored by Russian intelligence, ...

ps

bad bad news for democracy

original.jpg

Lit, dear----YOU REMAIN impressed by Russian MANIPULATION-----Trump is not in the pocket of putler

OP

You're a Zionist and Jewish emigrant from Lithuania to Israel.
Why do you so obsessed with your hate against Russia, Russians and Putin?
Your 'posts' are only junk, 24/7 insults and rubbish, the level of IQ-.20 holder.
Why Putin is for you criminal?
Because he does not want your tribe continues to rob Russia like you do it now in Ukraine?
Or he prefers Russians as Russian Rulers, not Gusski and the Fifth Column.
You and your tribe murdered more as 66m within the 100 years.
Do you want more Russians die?Russians sre even not allowed to talk about, although you will mourn your deads 1933 - 1945 at least 10,000 years ( and Germany must of course pay you compensation)

All Russians worldwide love Putin because he protects Russia from bloody animals like you.

You hate Russians, Orthodoxy, Christianity, Putin, Church.
Read here why Russians ( including Ukrainians, and Belorussians ) hate you and your tribe.

preview-200-years-together-1.jpg

61L9hjUY7nL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51FGUCqNdML._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

blablablablaRUSSIA!blablablablaPUTIN!blablablaTRUMPISLITERALLYANAZI!blablablabla....

GFY and.....

View attachment 308183
you posted just a random MEME

i posted the leader of putin´s party reaction to trump´s victory

maxresdefault.jpg

Russia's Zhirinovsky toasts Trump victory with champagne ...

https://www.youtube.com › watch

- Översätt den här sidan
▶ 1:14
9 nov. 2016 - Överfört av USA
Subscribe for more election news! USA Vladimir Zhirinovsky, ultra-nationalist Russian ...

maxresdefault.jpg
What do you imagine that proves?
Russia Backs Trump's Re-election, and He Fears Democrats ...
www.nytimes.com › 2020/02/20 › politics › rus...

för 2 dagar sedan - During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump's allies ... the intelligence about Russia's support for him, according to a person familiar ... Research Agency, a troll factory sponsored by Russian intelligence, ...

ps

bad bad news for democracy

original.jpg

Lit, dear----YOU REMAIN impressed by Russian MANIPULATION-----Trump is not in the pocket of putler

"Trump is not in the pocket of putler" i know that it is more complicated , Anne Applebaum got closest

Forum List

Back