VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• Bernie.jpg
    Bernie.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 122
If true, too bad.

I was hoping he'd be a real rat-bastard to Hillary and continue smacking her around, and challenge her at the convention.

No spine I guess.

Hillary was promised her turn if she would bow out so the Barrypuppet could get in at the June Bilderburg meeting in 2008...looks like they are holding up to their end of the bargain. America gets another globalist that will continue the agenda of tearing down what is left of this country. Think of America as a once healthy 80 pound dog with a 100 pound bloated tick attached to it's neck......let the good times roll!

Hillary was promised her turn if she would bow out so the Barrypuppet could get in at the June Bilderburg meeting in 2008...looks like they are holding up to their end of the bargain.

so all the votes cast on each of these super tuesdays which she dominated didn't really vote?

wake up and recognize the true silent majority!! :lol:

Hillary was promised her turn if she would bow out so the Barrypuppet could get in at the June Bilderburg meeting in 2008...looks like they are holding up to their end of the bargain.

so all the votes cast on each of these super tuesdays which she dominated didn't really vote?

wake up and recognize the true silent majority!! :lol:

Coming from a brain dead idiot like you that has no clue about anything as it pertains to the real world? Have a heapin' helpin' of STFU.......I have seconds to serve as well with a side of "super delegate".....seriously, you are out of your league, kiddo.

come out of your hateful echo chamber once in a while, you might learn something. :itsok:

This is good to hear. i want Bernie to win but will vote for Hilary as a last resort.
He is not going to win and was a long shot from the beginning. What he has accomplished is remarkable imo. Hopefully the DNC will get the message and the party will move away from the "new democrat" sellout the citizens model and more towards new deal values that made the party strong for decades.

He is not going to win and was a long shot from the beginning. What he has accomplished is remarkable imo. Hopefully the DNC will get the message and the party will move away from the "new democrat" sellout the citizens model and more towards new deal values that made the party strong for decades.
I think Citizens United vs FEC means the new deal values have been sold down the river to rue the day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back