Bernie Sanders: Leftist Hypocrite

For 2 days now you fucks have been saying that 10 years ago is old news too old to be relevant.

Now you dredge up what you (wrongly) think is a slam on Bernie Sanders from 44 years ago?

classic nuttery.

This is about Bernie Sanders the hypocrite being outraged at The Donald comments, yet Bernie the sick pervert has made WORSE comments about women and girls.

You being a Leftist this of course goes over your head.

English is not your first language is it? Because obviously your reading comprehension sucks. You are totally thinking something totally opposite of what Sanders said.

I read that and have interpreted it as Sanders making sick sexual comments about women and girls, how can it be the opposite? It's there to read and he wrote that article.

Well Bernie Sanders who the Moral Highground :rolleyes-41: Leftists would still prefer over Hillary has commented about The Donald and the pussy grabbing comments.

Bernie Sanders is outraged:

"And seemingly every day insulting women in one way or another. You know, I have in front of me, I literally do, the kinds of names and terms that he has used to describe women, but they are so disgusting that I’m not going to use them from this podium."

Bernie Sanders Just Unloaded And Tore Trump To Pieces In A Vital Swing State

What are Bernie Sanders thoughts about women and also 12 year-old girls?

The Leftists will say this was "a long time ago", but The Donald comments about pussy grabbing was 10 years ago, yet they're being treated as he made them a few days ago.

The Leftists who supported Bernie Sanders, who are now supporting Hillary, they had no problem with Bernie Sanders comments about women though, it's NOTHING when sick Leftist perverts fantasise about rape and men masturbating at the thought of women getting raped and 12 year-old girls getting raped by 14 men, that's okay?

Where was the Leftist outrage? There was no Leftist outrage, so the below IS okay.

Bernie-sanders-rape-essay-780x434.jpg

Bernie the sick freak below also writes about why is reading about a 12 year-old girl being RAPED by 14 MEN so "appealing"

bernie_man_and_woman.jpg

I take it you don't get that Sanders is speaking out against the culture exemplified by the rape fantasy reference,

do you?

No he isn't.

Also yesterday we had some Leftists here saying what would be the next Donald Trump tape, and more than one was HOPING it was a tape of The Donald having sex with Ivanka.

Read my sigline. lol. It was meant for people like you.

No it wasn't meant for people like me, in typical Leftist fashion you always think you're right, until it's shown you're wrong.

I know I'm right. It's called a brain and an education. Try them.

Well Bernie Sanders who the Moral Highground :rolleyes-41: Leftists would still prefer over Hillary has commented about The Donald and the pussy grabbing comments.

"And seemingly every day insulting women in one way or another. You know, I have in front of me, I literally do, the kinds of names and terms that he has used to describe women, but they are so disgusting that I’m not going to use them from this podium."

The Leftists will say this was "a long time ago", but The Donald comments about pussy grabbing was 10 years ago, yet they're being treated as he made them a few days ago.

The Leftists who supported Bernie Sanders, who are now supporting Hillary, they had no problem with Bernie Sanders comments about women though, it's NOTHING when sick Leftist perverts fantasise about rape and men masturbating at the thought of women getting raped and 12 year-old girls getting raped by 14 men, that's okay?

Where was the Leftist outrage? There was no Leftist outrage, so the below IS okay.

Bernie the sick freak below also writes about why is reading about a 12 year-old girl being RAPED by 14 MEN so "appealing"

bernie_man_and_woman.jpg

I take it you don't get that Sanders is speaking out against the culture exemplified by the rape fantasy reference,

do you?

No he isn't.

Also yesterday we had some Leftists here saying what would be the next Donald Trump tape, and more than one was HOPING it was a tape of The Donald having sex with Ivanka.

No it wasn't meant for people like me, in typical Leftist fashion you always think you're right, until it's shown you're wrong.
He still thinks he was right even after being proven wrong, though. Typical of Liberals, he's incapable of learning.

bernie_man_and_woman.jpg
This is funny as you've admired Bernie and Trump both. Neither is fit to be president.
What do you have to say about Bernie's news article? Are you just as outraged as over Trumps taped and leaked conversation? Is there a difference between raping and talking about grabbing and adult woman, and how about the fantasies of 12 years old girl being raped by 14 men? Or was your "outrage" faked?

For 2 days now you fucks have been saying that 10 years ago is old news too old to be relevant.

Now you dredge up what you (wrongly) think is a slam on Bernie Sanders from 44 years ago?

classic nuttery.

This is about Bernie Sanders the hypocrite being outraged at The Donald comments, yet Bernie the sick pervert has made WORSE comments about women and girls.

English is not your first language is it? Because obviously your reading comprehension sucks. You are totally thinking something totally opposite of what Sanders said.

I read that and have interpreted it as Sanders making sick sexual comments about women and girls, how can it be the opposite? It's there to read and he wrote that article.

You believe that anytime anyone mentions rape they must automatically be supporting it?

bernie_man_and_woman.jpg

do you?

No he isn't.

He still thinks he was right even after being proven wrong, though. Typical of Liberals, he's incapable of learning.

It's an inconvenient truth for them. The best thing Sanders could do is just shut up before looking a bigger tool and fool

classic nuttery.

She sees what she wants to see.

classic nuttery.

You believe that anytime anyone mentions rape they must automatically be supporting it?

What is this then? Is or isn't Bernie commenting that he thinks most women like to think about being raped by 3 men?

classic nuttery.

Sanders isn't CONDONING rape. Read the entire article and not just the one line. He is saying that society is becoming more perverted that they are not being appalled by the idea of a child being raped, but instead the article appeals them to read the newspaper. It's the same as saying society is becoming so desensitized by violence that it takes something truly horrific in order to grab someone's attention. The other quote isn't sexiest, he's just making the point that women can be perverted too. Do you deny that women can't have fetish fantasies just like men do?

Haha do you even understand his article about raping a 12 year old girl? He's not condoning it... he's using it as an example of how perverted the masses have become that they are not appalled per-say by the headline, but instead draw by "appeal" to buy the paper to read about it. Another point of his two points is to show that women are just as perverted as men...holy cow, the depths that Trump supporters will go just makes me more anti-Trump everyday. It's not as much what he does, but the fact that Trump supporters are so defensive to the point of being offensive and have to shove everything in your face.
He said "To what's in us are they appealing" and did not say "To what's in them are they appealing." Thus reflecting his own mind with the rest to whom it is appealing.

bernie_man_and_woman.jpg

do you?
sanders couldn't speak his way out of his rape fantasies, those are his rape fantasies, why he want to share them with the world, whatever, why anyone want to share them, how many virtue signals does it take to screw in a rape fantasy? go ask mr owl. all i know is that bernie sanders is an idiot and i'm convinced he should not be president, and all this innuendo doesn't really help anyone win any election, it's the ugliest it's ever been this time.

Let me help the poor left loons out.

Donald Trump:
A woman enjoys intercourse with her man--as she fantasizes being raped by three men simultaneously.

If Trump said it their heads would spin and explode, they would vaporize and if they deny it they are goddamn liars.

Haha do you even understand his article about raping a 12 year old girl? He's not condoning it... he's using it as an example of how perverted the masses have become that they are not appalled per-say by the headline, but instead draw by "appeal" to buy the paper to read about it. Another point of his two points is to show that women are just as perverted as men...holy cow, the depths that Trump supporters will go just makes me more anti-Trump everyday. It's not as much what he does, but the fact that Trump supporters are so defensive to the point of being offensive and have to shove everything in your face.
He said "To what's in us are they appealing" and did not say "To what's in them are they appealing." Thus reflecting his own mind with the rest to whom it is appealing.

Uh, yeah, us, as in human beings. Last time I checked, he's not an alien.

classic nuttery.
Drawing parallel to your hypocrisy is quite upsetting, isn't it?

Donald Trump:
A woman enjoys intercourse with her man--as she fantasizes being raped by three men simultaneously.

If Trump said it their heads would spin and explode, they would vaporize and if they deny it they are goddamn liars.

It's not even close to being the same. Not only can you not understand what Sanders is saying, or more likely you know what he is saying and want to spin it and use it to your advantage instead... verses trump saying he basically sexually assaults women because, well he is rich and powerful and can.

Donald Trump:

It's not even close to being the same. Not only can you not understand what Sanders is saying, or more likely you know what he is saying and want to spin it and use it to your advantage instead... verses trump saying he basically sexually assaults women because, well he is rich and powerful and can.

Get lost ya transparent loon and take Dumb Deer with you, NOBODY is buying this BS

Your desperate spin is quite entertaining. Now, let's get back to the outrage part. Are you outraged about Bernie's rape comments?

Your desperate spin is quite entertaining. Now, let's get back to the outrage part. Are you outraged about Bernie's rape comments?

No, because not only was he right then, he's even more right now with the invention of the internet. You disagree that there are a shit ton of sick fantasies out there that the American public engage in? Do you disagree that it takes even stranger headlines these days to sell newspapers?

classic nuttery.

Sanders isn't CONDONING rape. Read the entire article and not just the one line. He is saying that society is becoming more perverted that they are not being appalled by the idea of a child being raped, but instead the article appeals them to read the newspaper. It's the same as saying society is becoming so desensitized by violence that it takes something truly horrific in order to grab someone's attention. The other quote isn't sexiest, he's just making the point that women can be perverted too. Do you deny that women can't have fetish fantasies just like men do?

This The Donald pussy grabbing hysteria, this is in our MSM now also, it should be a non-issue it's trivial, it's not important, you have more important issues that should be concentrated on, yet this is the issue you obsess about.

What does this say about America? This is like when the most important thing was a blow job and that became hysteria.

The Donald isn't running to be Pope.

This also is about the hypocrisy of the Left in politics.

No, because not only was he right then, he's even more right now with the invention of the internet. You disagree that there are a shit ton of sick fantasies out there that the American public engage in? Do you disagree that it takes even stranger headlines these days to sell newspapers?
So you are outraged about Trump but not outraged about Bernie, correct?

Forum List

Back