All the Republicans that are SCARED OF CHANGE, and going to jail are calling

for Trump to exit the race. LOL, the fact is that Trump if elected can change the USA for the better more than Washington did, and those in the power elite want to stay there without change.

Elect Trump for a better America. Amid growing calls to drop out, Trump vows to ‘never withdraw’
Yup the fear of change is what makes them bail on Trump lol. Nice distortion of truth. Maybe if we don't call things by it's name it will go away. Change " fear of change", to "fear of being associated with someone who thinks bragging about sexual assault is a good idea" and this OP would actually have a chance.

The only way Hillary can win is if Trump stays in it.

At this point, I think if the Republicans ran anyone other than Trump, the Dems would be terrified that she would lose.

It wouldn't have mattered WHO the republicans ran, the exact same arguments would have been made just as they were made against Romney's "binders of women". McCain was the racist sexist before Romney was the racist sexist. That's the meme against every republican soon to be reported in every race.

In order to break the democrat lying strangelhold, this entire nation is going to have to crack.

It amazes me that anyone with skeletons in their closet would consider a run for the white house. Both candidates are despicable. Their ego's must be so large they figure no one would remember, care, or that the clips and soundbites could be silenced. Americans are easily manipulated by the media and deserve what they receive.

• Banned

At this point, I think if the Republicans ran anyone other than Trump, the Dems would be terrified that she would lose.
Nah, the only way Trump can win is if Hillary stays in it.....................

the only way Trump can win is if Hillary the bitch stays in.

Forum List

Back