Bernie Praised The Health Care System That Saved His Life...but Wants To Get Rid Of It

I think we should have the same medical system that members of Congress have.

At the very least, keep their hands off of privately owned health care plans. If the govt wants to offer Americans an alternative / a health care plan then they can do it., but that is not what they are talking about

Obama declared, 'If you like your plan / doctor you can keep them' - he lied, but that is still what he said. 2020 Democrat Hopefuls are not even trying to hide their intent - they have all raised their hands collectively and told the American people they are going to OUTLAW - MAKE ILLEGAL - privately owned health care, stripping them of their choice, and forcing them under government control.

Debate gaffe? Heart attack survivor Sanders praises 'free market' health care he wants to abolish

"Thank you, Las Vegas, for the excellent medical care I got in the hospital for two days"......

....but I am going to destroy you and make sure no American ever gets care like that again!

:wtf:?!

Heart attack survivor Bernie Sanders praises 'free market ' health care system that he wants to abolish
giphy.gif

At the very least, keep their hands off of privately owned health care plans. If the govt wants to offer Americans an alternative / a health care plan then they can do it., but that is not what they are talking about

Obama declared, 'If you like your plan / doctor you can keep them' - he lied, but that is still what he said. 2020 Democrat Hopefuls are not even trying to hide their intent - they have all raised their hands collectively and told the American people they are going to OUTLAW - MAKE ILLEGAL - privately owned health care, stripping them of their choice, and forcing them under government control.

Why isn't a single Dem running on Obamacare??? They denied Obamacare was a stepping stone to single payer government run healthcare in 2010. Now every Dem candidate is promising single payer government run healthcare, shocker.

Forum List

Back