Berlin Police Making Nazis Great Again

The Germans never learn they are on the wrong side of history time after time, here Berlin police arrest Jewish pro Palestinian activists at a Conference in Berlin just like some of their Grandparents.

Jewish pro-Palestinian activists? Well that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

Isn't that like dividing by zero?

1713193033714.jpeg

Jewish pro-Palestinian activists? Well that's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

Isn't that like dividing by zero?

View attachment 932501
Oh….they‘re around. I know one Jew who joined an anti-Israel demonstration a week after October 7th, before Israel even began their military response.

Her leftism trumps her Judaism, of course.

Oh….they‘re around. I know one Jew who joined an anti-Israel demonstration a week after October 7th, before Israel even began their military response.

Her leftism trumps her Judaism, of course.

That makes no sense at all. It would be like Christians violently protesting in favor of gay marriages and abortion.

Any person of Jewish faith who stands against Israel should be excommunicated, if Judaism had such a thing.

They are not siding with Hamas they are against Genocide something you don't get.

Something you don't get it that those idiot protesters aren't protesting the genocide being carried out against Israel by Muslims. Hamas is made up of Palestinian Muslims, and when you support Palestinians, you're supporting Hamas, as well as Hezbollah, Iran, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the 9/11 hijackers.

They are not siding with Hamas they are against Genocide something you don't get.
There’s no genocide by Israel. Something your antisemitism won’t let you understand. Accusing Israel of genocide is the old 13th antidemitic blood libel, in 21st century clothing.

Galt is correct. The only people marching in support of genocide are the pro-Palestinians. Haven’t you heard them chanting “From the River to the Sea”? Don’t you even know what that means??

Something you don't get it that those idiot protesters aren't protesting the genocide being carried out against Israel by Muslims. Hamas is made up of Palestinian Muslims, and when you support Palestinians, you're supporting Hamas, as well as Hezbollah, Iran, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and the 9/11 hijackers.
Some are Christians but that doesn't stop Zionist thugs attacking them.

Forum List

Back