Berlin attacker is a refugee from Pakistan....ISIS claims responsibility

Religion of peace (and pedophilia!)
So what did the Christians do this time to deserve it? Show Mohamed in a cartoon?

Pakistan is not part of the "middle east".

Whatever, you get the point.

The fact that you clowns will use anything you can to gin up anti-Muslim hatred?

Yeah, I got that point a long time ago. Carry on.

I don't hate muslims. I hate Muslim terrorists and Muslim terrorist supporters.

Of course. And I'm sure that you think all Muslims are "terrorist supporters".

Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your hatred.

The fact that you clowns will use anything you can to gin up anti-Muslim hatred?

Oddly enough, it seems the greater barrier to making some initiatives for peace (be they military initiatives, or sanctions, or agreements, or ultimatums) may not be the violent Islamic factions --- it may be those of your ilk in the West.

You just want us to keep on taking mass murder hits and say "well most of these muslims are moderates so we really cannot do much about it. The real bad guys are violent extremists, not having anything to do with the religion of peace, itself."

IOW, how long shall we wait for your anti-terrorist measures to take hold, that is, if you have any?

Europe created this mess, as a reaction to the mess that Obama and Hillary created in Syria and Libya, as a reaction to the mess that Bush created.

Lots of blame to go around. Primarily the blame is with the driver of the truck.

I was very concerned about Amishphobia as a response to yet another attack by the Amish.

Those fundamentalist Christians are DANGEROUS!! They make nice furniture, though.

Oddly enough, it seems the greater barrier to making some initiatives for peace (be they military initiatives, or sanctions, or agreements, or ultimatums) may not be the violent Islamic factions --- it may be those of your ilk in the West.

You just want us to keep on taking mass murder hits and say "well most of these muslims are moderates so we really cannot do much about it. The real bad guys are violent extremists, not having anything to do with the religion of peace, itself."

IOW, how long shall we wait for your anti-terrorist measures to take hold, that is, if you have any?

:lol:

What are your "anti-terrorism" measures? Wiping out every Muslim on the planet?

Your post doesn't make any sense. How is the fact that I don't believe my neighbors are evil a "barrier" to making "initiatives"?

Forum List

Back