Benghazi Survivor has choice words for those who criticize Trump over Khashoggi

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
"Tanto"

tPrZCyO.jpg

Kris "Tanto" is asking .... ( to the Left and the fake media ) ....where were you when Barack Hussein Obama left 30 plus Americans to die in Benghazi, including an Ambassador??????

WHERE?

The hypocrisy of the Left and the Left fake media is just disgusting.

Benghazi Survivor Has Choice Words For Those Who Criticize Trump Over Khashoggi

"Tanto"

tPrZCyO.jpg

Kris "Tanto" is asking .... ( to the Left and the fake media ) ....where were you when Barack Hussein Obama left 30 plus Americans to die in Benghazi, including an Ambassador??????

WHERE?

You know you think he's cute LOL..

I've followed him forever, and oh no he comes on Alex's show now and then ruuut roooow LOL.

Can you imagine being this gguy and that SOB Obama basically saying all of what they went through is a freaking conspiracy. That's a jack slap right in the face.

The modern Democratic Party has more of a resemblance to a foreign adversary than Americans.

President Trump said it:

Democrats are the Party of Crime

And he is absolutely correct:clap2:

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump!:thup::thup::thup:

"Tanto"

tPrZCyO.jpg

WHERE?

I've followed him forever, and oh no he comes on Alex's show now and then ruuut roooow LOL.

Can you imagine being this gguy and that SOB Obama basically saying all of what they went through is a freaking conspiracy. That's a jack slap right in the face.
upload_2018-10-20_21-54-48.jpeg

I just had to post this. Old Army to New Army. Thanks guys.

"Tanto"

tPrZCyO.jpg

WHERE?

View attachment 223885

The guys on the left were Marines.

"Tanto"

tPrZCyO.jpg

WHERE?

View attachment 223885

And those Marines were betrayed by the Left....by Obama Hussein and their people

WalkAway from the Left! Walk Away!

MAGA! :clap:

"Tanto"

tPrZCyO.jpg

WHERE?

View attachment 223885

And those Marines were betrayed by the Left....by Obama Hussein and their people

WalkAway from the Left! Walk Away!

MAGA! :clap:

The picture is a cartoon depiction of the United States Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima in WWII. I suggest a good history lesson.

It’s true. Dems care more about a Muslim Brotherhood propagandist getting killed at another country’s consulate than they do about Americans being killed at a US consulate.

Conservatives dig up their idiotic ‘Benghazi’ lies in a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s Khashoggi debacle.

Pathetic.

Well who was responsible for leaving Americans to die with no backup? Not comparable to any [emoji90]your blaming Trump for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back