Ben Gourion Famous Quote

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Ben Gourion quote from his biography in late 60s
"I don't understand your optimism.," Ben-Gurion declared. "Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, it's true, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti-Semitism the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipes us out"- (The Jewish Paradox by Nahum Goldman, p. 99)

This quote recapitulate all middle east tragedy after tha Aliens invaded the region!
ben_gourion.jpg

Last edited:
This quote recapitulate all middle east tragedy after tha Aliens invaded the region!

You must be referring to the Arab and Muslim aliens who invaded Palestine from Arabia, where they originated from, where Jews had lived for centuries.

Bogus quote.

Your feeble attempts at quote mining on Wikipedia are embarrassing and an indication of mental illness.

Last edited:
Bogus quote.

Your feeble attempts at quote mining on Wikipedia are embarrassing and an indication of mental illness.

explain? what's wrong is the quote?

we will surely conclude that you are real moron at the end :eusa_whistle:

Bogus quote.

More fabricated statements have been attributed to Ben Gurion, of course in his death, always, than anyone else in history.

Funny how the purported BG quote appears in a book published 5 years after his death, but was never publicized during BG's lifetime, which would have caused a huge international commotion and certainly would have sold many books. But, then the author would have been sued for libel.

Are there any tapes of the alleged statement? No
Any verification? No

In a court of law, the statement would be hearsay.

Sorry, you lose.

Last edited:
Bogus quote.

Oh, and, before you continue on your fake-quote mining jihad, the alleged statement from Ariel Sharon about Israel controlling the US is bogus, as well. I'll save you the trouble.

You probably are the source of that bogus quote and all the others.

Perhaps that situation would never have been created if countries around the world had not refused to allow Jewish Refugees to immigrate to them after the Holocaust. Where were Jews supposed to go?

Perhaps that situation would never have been created if countries around the world had not refused to allow Jewish Refugees to immigrate to them after the Holocaust. Where were Jews supposed to go?
they were supposed to build a homeland in Ugunda, Argentina, Canada and Australia then Palestine...there were all proposals to zionist agency.

but I think it was the responsibility of Germany to find a homeland for the ashkenazi tribes, most of them immigrated to US, where they are located in NY and Florida.

Anyway, you should note that not all joos think that homeland is a necessity, today all joos live in normal situation around the world. israel is not necessary for them.

However, as Zundell said, "israel is the refuge of world gangsterism"

Bogus quote.

More fabricated statements have been attributed to Ben Gurion, of course in his death, always, than anyone else in history.
"fabricated quote"? :lol:
sick guy, you are caught again like a rat!

this is well-known quote
David Ben-Gurion - Wikiquote

let me know if you need a link of the book.

[they were supposed to build a homeland in Ugunda, Argentina, Canada and Australia...

Supposed to? Nonsense, you just made this up.

then Palestine...there were all proposals to zionist agency.

BINGO, now, you've stumbled upon the truth, clumsily so. Palestine being the ancestral home of the Jewish People.

but I think it was the responsibility of Germany to find a homeland for the ashkenazi tribes, most of them immigrated to US, where they are located in NY and Florida.

Now, you're back to being wrong, as you are prone to be.
Most Israeli Jews today are Mizrahi Jews who were expelled from their Arab homes in 1948

Germany is not the Jewish homeland. Nor, NY. Nor, Florida.

Anyway, you should note that not all joos think that homeland is a necessity, today all joos live in normal situation around the world. israel is not necessary for them.

What a totally retarded statement, reflecting no insight whatsoever. The UN Charter calls for self-determination of ALL people. Are Jews excluded from self-determination in your diseased mind?

There are 25 Arab countries.
There are 57 Islamic countries.
There even is a Greek Orthodox country---Greece.

Your obsession with one Jewish country in the world for the Jewish People, who were nearly destroyed because the rest of the world turned its back on Jews being slaughtered in Nazi Germany, and your insane desire to deny Jews self-determination is a reflection of your serious mentally disturbed state. Please seek help before you injure yourself.

"fabricated quote"? :lol:
sick guy, you are caught again like a rat!

this is well-known quote
David Ben-Gurion - Wikiquote

let me know if you need a link of the book.

Wikipedia just rehashes the same bogus quote. And, Wikipedia is not a very scholarly source for Ben Gurion statements, is it, now? No, it isn't.

You've been busted posting a totally unverified quote attributed to Ben Gurion, made under highly suspicious circumstances, published several years after his death, that at best constitutes hearsay and at worst is libel.

You have no credibility or integrity.
You're PWNED.

I'm adopting a new policy - once a thread turns antisemitic, I'm done with it.

they were supposed to build a homeland in Ugunda, Argentina, Canada and Australia then Palestine...there were all proposals to zionist agency.

The Jews do not need Israel. It is Israel that needs Jews. ~ Ali Abunimah

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

Maybe your quote is fabricated? no? :razz:

What MLK opinion is doing here?

I don't fabricate quotes or history, which is your MO. Why don't you try peddling your Jew hatred on Stormfront or any other neo-Nazi website where pesky knowledgeable people like me are barred.

Otherwise, I'll just have to continue ripping you a new asshole.

yep, very strange that the only place in the world where jews don't live in peace is israel..it's not the case outside israel.

it may explain the exodus of many joos who leave israel each year.

Last edited:

I don't fabricate quotes or history, which is your MO. Why don't you try peddling your Jew hatred on Stormfront or any other neo-Nazi website where pesky knowledgeable people like me are barred.

the source of your quote?
just to understand why my source is not credible while yours is credible :cuckoo:

just to understand why my source is not credible while yours is credible :cuckoo:

Martin Luther King, Jr. is the source of the statement. Do some legitimate quote mining, this time, instead of posting bogus quotes, psycho.

Martin Luther King, Jr. is the source of the statement. Do some legitimate quote mining, this time, instead of posting bogus quotes, psycho.

pigheaded!
I mean link?

Forum List

Back