Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

So it seems orientation isn't a simple matter of predetermination by genes. Duh.

Sexual orientation is, and always has been, a product of both nature and nurture. That this is even debated by some people at this point is absolutely astonishing. Nobody wakes up one day and "chooses" to be gay. But nobody is born gay either. Just like nobody is born with a favorite food of a favorite type of music, and that nobody chooses these preferences either.

It was foolish for Carson to say that homosexuality is a choice, but it's also foolish when liberals say that homosexuality is an inherent trait.

The so-called "experts" say that with some people its genetic and with some its a choice. The only debate is the ratio between the two. Most conclude that the genetic group is significantly smaller than the choice group. But I'm sure that our resident gays will disagree.

All humans choose their sexual activity.

Yes, they do. Normal human sexual activity involves one penis and one vagina. Anything else is abnormal and contrary to mammalian biology.
This is unsurprisingly ignorant and wrong.

its biology 101 dingleberry, did you spend that class dreaming about little joey jones?

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

All this homos BS is getting annoying
The only thing threatening the Nation is the fear, ignorance, and hate exhibited by you and others on the right

thats really funny coming from a lib. You libs spout hate constantly for anyone who does not worship obama, or points out the failures of liberalism.

Wasn't Carson one of the top neurosurgeons in the world? I don't understand how he can be so good at that but pretty much a buffoon when it comes to EVERY other subject.
It is like he has lived in some bubble for his entire life

How did he miss so much?

How did Barry miss so much?

Obama Says Homosexuality Is A Lifestyle Choice The Daily Caller

Did Obama actually say that "homosexuality is a lifestyle choice"? I don't think so. You seem to have missed the CONTEXT of what he actually said.
Obama was speaking collectively about the homosexual class and not making a declaration of "choice" of sexuality

The lifestyle choice he was referencing was......married

So, obama was against it before he was for it? What caused him to change? money, votes, or both?

Wasn't Carson one of the top neurosurgeons in the world? I don't understand how he can be so good at that but pretty much a buffoon when it comes to EVERY other subject.

How did he miss so much?

Did Obama actually say that "homosexuality is a lifestyle choice"? I don't think so. You seem to have missed the CONTEXT of what he actually said.

Another sucking his cock moment from the Squaw.... LISTEN to him say it's a LIFESTYLE CHOICE, the audio is in the link.... But don't let shit like this HYPOCRISY of the subversives spoil your day, you can always LIE about some other story! :ahole-1:

Actually, being gay is a lifestyle choice - because you have choices, even if they aren't the preferred choices you're born with.

so you now admit that its not genetic-----------------

practicing gay sex is a choice. Liking it may or not be a choice.

YO, libs. If you don't like Carson, don't vote for him. Posting lies only makes you look more foolsih than you already do.

Too funny.

“I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”

It seems like every other day some GOP wannabee is backtracking on something stupid he said.

How long will this apology tour phase last?

Ben Carson I deeply regret saying homosexuality is a choice MSNBC

What was incorrect with the second part of what he said? "people go to prison straight and come out as homosexuals".

He could have also amended his statement by saying "I believe SOME homosexual behavior is by choice". Which is definitely true.

Carson said it, admitted it, apologized for it.

The gastric penguin mouth farting of GP Redfish helps him not at all.

this is not my thread, dipshit.

how exactly do you have experience with penguin mouth farting? spend a lot of time in the arctic section of your local zoo? do penguins turn you on?

Actually, being gay is a lifestyle choice

When I was young and single, I had a job as a buyer for a mid size department store chain. I had a girlfriend for a time who worked in the stores art and display department. It was a couple women and several gay guys. And my girlfriend was good friends with all the gay guys.

So we partied with the gays. It was terrible.
They had the most money, the nicest houses, nicest cars, the best food and drink, the best dope, the best clothes and artwork.. Made me embarrassed to be hetro. jk.

My girlfriend let them all know I was taken and wasn't interested. But that I still liked to party. Everything was cool after that. No one hit on me. So party we did and it was just awful I tell you. Awful. What a lifestyle. All that best of shit. Awful.

What they did to each other to get off, I could care less. They sure weren't concerned about those strange things my girlfriend made me do so she could get off. Yeehaw!!!

its biology 101 dingleberry, did you spend that class dreaming about little joey jones?

Red, I can tell that you are greatly offended by two men or women who love each other engaging in sexual acts for their pleasure.

What do you think about this activity of heterosexual men and women;
Dogging;
(from Wiki)
Public sex, referred to in the UK as "dogging", is sexual activity that takes place in a public context. It refers to a person or more than one person performing a sex act in a public placeor in a private place but can be viewed in a public place. Such private places can include the back yard or even the bedroom with the curtains open. It also includes such acts in a semi-public place, where the general public is free to enter, such as a shopping mall. Public places where sex acts can be performed include a car (commonly called "parking"), on a beach, in the woods, as well as in a theatre, bus, street, toilet, cubicle or cemetery.

These people have sex with people they don't even fucking KNOW.

What should be done with their perversion?

Now if only the dimwitted democrats would apologize for tearing this nation apart.

All this homos BS is getting annoying
I know, right?

Republicans should stop apologizing for who they are. They are constantly apologizing for their true beliefs. Just be yourself and others of your kind will admire you for who you are.

Too funny.

“I do not pretend to know how every individual came to their sexual orientation. I regret that my words to express that concept were hurtful and divisive. For that I apologize unreservedly to all that were offended.”

It seems like every other day some GOP wannabee is backtracking on something stupid he said.

I see, only Obama is praised for "evolving" on the issue. And he evolved quickly after Biden opened his big mouth and put him on the spot.

Isn't it a positive when people are willing to rethink their position on issues? Or does that only apply to Dems? The left has fun condemning people who disagree, but are just as nasty when someone softens their opinion.

How did he miss so much?

Obama was speaking collectively about the homosexual class and not making a declaration of "choice" of sexuality

The lifestyle choice he was referencing was......married

So, obama was against it before he was for it? What caused him to change? money, votes, or both?

Obama is speaking about the gay lifestyle of being married

Yes, Obama changed his opinion on gay marriage, so did I

What is taking you so long?

I guess Redfish is also abhorrently opposed to anal sex between consenting heterosexuals.

Don't tell him that happens. It might be more than he can bear. LMAO.

Red, lets hear it for the hershey highway to heaven. Good ole "brown eye".
I raise a glass and toast to that very first woman, years ago, who whispered in my ear; you wanna do me in the ass? Good god. What a wonderful woman.

this is not my thread, dipshit.

how exactly do you have experience with penguin mouth farting? spend a lot of time in the arctic section of your local zoo? do penguins turn you on?
Read about it, gastric penguin. :lol: Carson was wrong, admitted, and you need to let it go at that.

Too funny.

If you weirdos would stop talking about the benefits of being weird there wouldn't be a problem. You're like snakes waiting in the tall grass.

Forum List

Back