Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD

Carson is a brain surgeon, not an expert on housing or accounting. He should have been made the Surgeon General for his fealty to Trump, not put in charge of something for which he has no experience whatsoever.

Trump made his billions developing housing and urban areas- the mission of HUD, I think our President is better able to see talent in the field than those who have yet to earn even a single billion in the field.

You talking about the Benghazi probe, we knew you might see the light some day.

Dr. Carson is pretty savvy about real estate, which is the main thing that HUD is dealing with. Even before assuming his duties, he bought a home in Vienna, VA- where he got a lot more for the dollar than he would have in Washington proper. Keen eye for a good deal, I have confidence he'll be able to help keep costs under control at this wasteful agency.

HUD Nominee Ben Carson Finds a Home of His Own in Virginia
Looks like Carson's sole qualification for his job is that he owns a home. That makes as much sense as everything else in this disaster of an administration .
Ever heard the saying doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is called insanity? It was WELL past time to change things up. Stop your crybaby whining.

Wow-

Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of

"The total amounts of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively," the auditors wrote.

But there were plenty of other problems, too.

There were several other unresolved audit matters, which restricted our ability to obtain sufficient, appropriate evidence to express an opinion. These unresolved audit matters relate to (1) the Office of General Counsel’s refusal to sign the management representation letter, (2) HUD’s improper use of cumulative and first-in, first-out budgetary accounting methods of disbursing community planning and development program funds, (3) the $4.2 billion in nonpooled loan assets from Ginnie Mae’s stand-alone financial statements that we could not audit due to inadequate support, (4) the improper accounting for certain HUD assets and liabilities, and (5) material differences between HUD’s subledger and general ledger accounts. This audit report contains 11 material weaknesses, 7 significant deficiencies, and 5 instances of noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.

Dr. Carson is pretty savvy about real estate, which is the main thing that HUD is dealing with. Even before assuming his duties, he bought a home in Vienna, VA- where he got a lot more for the dollar than he would have in Washington proper. Keen eye for a good deal, I have confidence he'll be able to help keep costs under control at this wasteful agency.

Looks like Carson's sole qualification for his job is that he owns a home. That makes as much sense as everything else in this disaster of an administration .
Ever heard the saying doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is called insanity? It was WELL past time to change things up. Stop your crybaby whining.
What did he accomplish- be specific
Ben's had what? 2 months thanks to you whiny snowflakes slowing his confirmation down...now that he has found the fraud and waste he can cut the shit out of the budget and get money going where it belongs. I bet you didn't expect the Obama administration to have shit rolling less than 3 months in did ya? 2 months he has been there out of AT LEAST 4 years.
Where has he found fraud and waste, now be specific or STFU
Snowflake. Read the godddamn OP and you wouldn't make an ass out of yourself....my goodness you are the WHINIEST snowflake here.

Ahahaha what were Obama's qualifications...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Far far better than this abject failure

Ahahaha go ahead list Obama's qualifications so we can point and laugh at you. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh and I was wrong Carson has been confirmed since March 2nd! Wow...a fucking month and these whiny bitches want the world to be rebuilt or something.....time to just put these whiners on ignore.

Ahahaha what were Obama's qualifications...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ahahaha go ahead list Obama's qualifications so we can point and laugh at you. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
They have been posted hundreds of times, but like the asshole you are, you will just lie

Oh and I was wrong Carson has been confirmed since March 2nd! Wow...a fucking month and these whiny bitches want the world to be rebuilt or something.....time to just put these whiners on ignore.
Would you remind us just what Carsons qualifications are for his job? So far, we have heard that he bought a home in VA. Is that it

They have been posted hundreds of times, but like the asshole you are, you will just lie

As predicted you got called and you folded like a cheap lawn chair, run away go lick your wounds libwit. :laugh:

Golly gee. Secretary Carson orders an audit and the results were not unexpected. And, we can rest assured there's a whole lot more out there lurking in the shadows.

And what about the other departments and agencies? The president has ordered audits of all government entities and there can be no doubt a lot more dirt will be found under the rugs.

The same problems were detailed for each of the last three audits, and the auditors say the continued problems “were due to an inability to establish a compliant control environment, implement adequate financial accounting systems, retain key financial staff, and identify appropriate accounting principles and policies."

More @ Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD
Most likely more republican lies and BS. Its what we have come to expect

I bet he found $500 dollars and the rw media ran with it.

You talking about the Benghazi probe, we knew you might see the light some day.

Another snowflake we haven't seen since election day :D
Would you remind us just what Carsons qualifications are for his job? So far, we have heard that he bought a home in VA. Is that it
Would you like to remind us WHY we need another politician with ties to lobbying groups who would get NOTHING accomplished back at the job? Repeating same thing over and over is the definition of insanity if you paid ANY attention to President Trumps campaign you would know he doesn't do things the same way as EVERY past politician.

I worked for more than 10 years at the company that maintains the US organ waiting list and matches organs to recipients. The CEO had never been a doctor, not had the CTO or any of the management structure I reported to. That's not the kind of qualification needed for that kind of position. If Carson can find and fix these kinds of problems, he's the right pick for the job.

As predicted you got called and you folded like a cheap lawn chair, run away go lick your wounds libwit. :laugh:
Go phyuck yourself sweetie

Awe, are you triggered? Poor lib :itsok:

Okay, let's give Carson a chance to clean things up with hud. Looks like he has a lot of work to do.

Carson didn't find the accounting problems. This is the fourth audit which has found these problems. The previous three preceded Carson.

Carson is a brain surgeon, not an expert on housing or accounting. He should have been made the Surgeon General for his fealty to Trump, not put in charge of something for which he has no experience whatsoever.

Yeah, they should just stay with people that are part of the corrupt system and culture, after all, it's worked so well in the past, RIGHT?

Did we hear about the results of the last 2 under the previous head or were they kept quiet?
Carson didn't find the accounting problems. This is the fourth audit which has found these problems. The previous three preceded Carson.

Better watch out, you are sloshing in koolaid, you might drown.

You must make the valid assumption that anything that comes out of this administration is a fabrication or outright lie.

Forum List

Back