Ben Carson calls Obama a "psychopath"

One, the word he wanted was Sociopath. Two, Carson can't open his damn mouth without shooting himself in the balls.
Both words apply.
Nope.
Yep. Ask any psychiatrist and he/she will agree with me.
No, they won't. They are very different things.
Psychopath is the term and it applies very concisely to shithead. No conscience.

I know they are, and he is both of them.
You are incorrect, as usual.
So, you're saying he is a sociopath?
Nope.
Let me guess, he's a beautiful person who has never had an impure thought in his life, right?

One, the word he wanted was Sociopath. Two, Carson can't open his damn mouth without shooting himself in the balls.
Both words apply.
Nope.
Psychopath is the term and it applies very concisely to shithead. No conscience.
That is Sociopath.

Nope.
Let me guess, he's a beautiful person who has never had an impure thought in his life, right?
If he is, that would make him an Angel, not a man.

That is Sociopath.
The lack of conscience applies to both. But a psychopath is born while a sociopath is made. Sociopaths tend to be more erratic in daily life. Psychopath fits shithead perfectly. Both Clinton's, too.

That is Sociopath.
The lack of conscience applies to both. But a psychopath is born while a sociopath is made. Sociopaths tend to be more erratic in daily life. Psychopath fits shithead perfectly. Both Clinton's, too.
You have your terms backwards, and they are both born.

Nope.
If he is, that would make him an Angel, not a man.
He's not a man. He's not an angel either.

[

Bill clinton for sure. He deliberately burned 80 americans alive at waco and then threw the survivors in prison so they wouldn't talk. That is 100% for sure. I also think he was behind the OKC bombing though it's not 100% certain.

And Bush lied us into invading iraq and killed a MILLION CIVILIANS.

The funny thing is:

psychopath
ˈsʌɪkəpaθ/
noun
  1. a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.
Has anyone met the Right wing nuts?

Truth is most presidents are mass-murderers and psychopaths.

Ben Carson Obama is a psychopath

march 24 2015
Ben Carson, an emerging presidential candidate for the Republican Party, was captured in an unguarded moment by a GQ reporter calling President Obama a “psychopath” for the seeming ease with which he lies to the American public.

GQ reports that Carson “had come to the Capitol Hill home of Armstrong Williams, a conservative media impresario who officially serves as Carson’s business manager,” for the president’s State of the Union speech. Shortly after, the two began discussing the speech and Obama.

Williams said, GQ reported: “He looks good. He looks clean. Shirt’s white. The tie. He looks elegant.”

And Carson’s quick reply?

“Like most psychopaths,” Carson said, the news site said. “That’s why they’re successful. That’s the way they look. They all look great.”

Doc Carson NAILS it AGAIN. Odds are Doc said obama was a sociopath, which he is. But I can't see why its newsworthy, given that it's not even a debatable point.

We can see he's doing great with the crazies.

Obviously, Carson has no clue what a "psychopath" is or what the word means.

This is not a man we should ever allow to speak for the US on the world stage. He's like Christy in that he can't control what comes out of his mouth.
Carson is a MD, dumbass duddy is DM...damn moron

Truth is most presidents are mass-murderers and psychopaths.

Ben Carson Obama is a psychopath

march 24 2015
Ben Carson, an emerging presidential candidate for the Republican Party, was captured in an unguarded moment by a GQ reporter calling President Obama a “psychopath” for the seeming ease with which he lies to the American public.

GQ reports that Carson “had come to the Capitol Hill home of Armstrong Williams, a conservative media impresario who officially serves as Carson’s business manager,” for the president’s State of the Union speech. Shortly after, the two began discussing the speech and Obama.

Williams said, GQ reported: “He looks good. He looks clean. Shirt’s white. The tie. He looks elegant.”

And Carson’s quick reply?

“Like most psychopaths,” Carson said, the news site said. “That’s why they’re successful. That’s the way they look. They all look great.”

And I should give a shit what Ben Carson says.....because?

Obviously, Carson has no clue what a "psychopath" is or what the word means.

This is not a man we should ever allow to speak for the US on the world stage. He's like Christy in that he can't control what comes out of his mouth.

Puddly Pillowbite, wouldn't you hold that any words spoken in public must be approved in advance by party speech monitors?

He's admitted he got his degree thru affirmative action and that makes it honorary.

That is an insanely stupid claim.

{
Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates' many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration. My early academic experiences were traumatic, and but for the grace of God, I would have flunked out.

Fortunately, I was able to adjust to the academic rigors necessary to qualify for medical school admission at the University of Michigan. Medical school was transformative, and I was subsequently accepted into the selective neurosurgical residency at Johns Hopkins. By that time, no special considerations were expected or needed.}

Beyond Affirmative Action - Dr. Ben Carson - Page full

Forum List

Back