Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

I’m not afraid of what G-d might do to me. Don't be ridiculous - or insulting. The point is that G-d teaches good values. Why are you leftists so opposed to religion?
because to leftists nothing can be higher or more important than the state, they worship government, they worship their human masters, they are mentally ill.

because to leftists nothing can be higher or more important than the state, they worship government, they worship their human masters, they are mentally ill.

Do you want to overthrow the US government or just hand-off to a demagogue like Trump?

No they’re not. For someone who is an atheist, you sure claim to know a lot about what G-d does.

And today’s parents, far too many of them, are failing at teaching good values - which is why crime is so high, teens are getting pregnant, and young adults feel entitled to being supported by the government.

That’s where religion can step in and try to compensate for poor parenting. Unfortunately, the liberal parents making excuses for crime and poor behavior are the least likely to send their kids to church or synagogue
Poor parents are poor parents

Whether they are religious or not

Do you want to overthrow the US government or just hand-off to a demagogue like Trump?

its you libs who are trying to overthrow the government, you pulled off a successful coup in the 2020 election and now you want to pack the SC and ignore the constitution. AND you installed a senile puppet as president to implement your planned destruction of the USA and raising of China to run the world. Are you really as stupid as your policies indicate?

yes, very true. but most poor parents have no religious beliefs. Why don't you move to China or North Korea where the state takes the role of God and Master? that seems to be how you want to live.

its you libs who are trying to overthrow the government, you pulled off a successful coup in the 2020 election and now you want to pack the SC and ignore the constitution. AND you installed a senile puppet as president to implement your planned destruction of the USA and raising of China to run the world. Are you really as stupid as your policies indicate?

Wasn’t us who attacked the Capitol to steal an election

yes, very true. but most poor parents have no religious beliefs. Why don't you move to China or North Korea where the state takes the role of God and Master? that seems to be how you want to live.
Not really, I just want to be left alone and not have religion forced on me

Yeah but if they’re religious, the religious education instilling good values can step in. If they’re not religious AND bad parents to boot, the kid doesn’t have as much of a chance.

You believe Trump's lies?

OK do you care to prove that "most poor parents have no religious beliefs"?

And I want to live in a country where the government does not tell me what religion I must follow even if that means following no religions

Yeah but if they’re religious, the religious education instilling good values can step in. If they’re not religious AND bad parents to boot, the kid doesn’t have as much of a chance.
Religion is not necessary for the teaching of values.

In fact all those values that religions teach are just rehashes of older philosophies.

Not really, I just want to be left alone and not have religion forced on me
me too, and that is exactly what the constitution guarantees. separation of church and state. but it seems that you lefties want to ban all religion even though the constitution guarantees that every citizen can practice his/her religion, or not.

me too, and that is exactly what the constitution guarantees. separation of church and state. but it seems that you lefties want to ban all religion even though the constitution guarantees that every citizen can practice his/her religion, or not.

What a stupid lie. What church do you attend?

Forum List

Back