Being Traitors should have uncomfortable consequences, shouldn't it?

No sympathy for those swamp critters who are being threatened.

GOP Election Official Warns Trump to Stop the Attacks or 'Someone’s Going to Get Killed'

"A senior Republican official in Georgia warned that President Trump’s baseless and inflammatory attacks against election officials have led to death threats — and told Trump to back off his rhetoric before it gets someone killed.

“It has to stop. Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language,” said Gabriel Sterling, a top staffer for Georgia’s Republican secretary of state and a career-long Republican. “Stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone’s going to get hurt, someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. And it’s not right.”

View attachment 424109

what if the someone who gets killed is your brother?
your son?
your father?
your wife?

None of those people even come close to qualifying as a "traitor", but thanks for playing.
Here it is, bitch...a traitor is whoever someone says is a traitor--when it all breaks down. So yeah...your people would be at risk..as would you...there is no 'qualifying'...just blood lust and idiocy..if it comes to that point.

You think it's a game...but once the beast is loose..no one is safe...the alt/right is outnumbered..and believe it or not..outgunned. There are many chomping at the bit to have a go at the fat old white men. Oh I'm sure you'd go down hard..guns a-blazin'..but down you'd go.

so watch your rhetoric..lest you get what you wish for.

GOP Election Official Warns Trump to Stop the Attacks or 'Someone’s Going to Get Killed'

"A senior Republican official in Georgia warned that President Trump’s baseless and inflammatory attacks against election officials have led to death threats — and told Trump to back off his rhetoric before it gets someone killed.

“It has to stop. Mr. President, you have not condemned these actions or this language,” said Gabriel Sterling, a top staffer for Georgia’s Republican secretary of state and a career-long Republican. “Stop inspiring people to commit potential acts of violence. Someone’s going to get hurt, someone’s going to get shot, someone’s going to get killed. And it’s not right.”

View attachment 424109

For everything there is a season. A season to vote, a season to settle scores in court; a season for the rule of law and a season of protest and one of peaceful resolution. My fellow Americans ours is a season of extremely prejudiced violence against the enemies, foreign and domestic, of our once great nation. Either we practice such a season with equal prejudice or we lost it all . . . all that America once stood for and all of our American dreams.
What if..you lose? That is the likely outcome, you know.

View attachment 424109

your son?
your father?
your wife?

None of those people even come close to qualifying as a "traitor", but thanks for playing.
Here it is, bitch...a traitor is whoever someone says is a traitor--when it all breaks down. So yeah...your people would be at risk..as would you...there is no 'qualifying'...just blood lust and idiocy..if it comes to that point.

You think it's a game...but once the beast is loose..no one is safe...the alt/right is outnumbered..and believe it or not..outgunned. There are many chomping at the bit to have a go at the fat old white men. Oh I'm sure you'd go down hard..guns a-blazin'..but down you'd go.

so watch your rhetoric..lest you get what you wish for.

Did I say that I would be doing anything? Nope.

But I can't say that I'd give a flying fuck if someone else did. Now go do me a favor and choke on a bag of rotten dicks, mmmkay?

And BTW, thanks for bumping up my "Most Reactions - Past 7 Days" count. Check's in the mail.

:laughing0301:

Last edited:

View attachment 424109

Who decidede they were traitors? You? Who the hell do you think you are? Just because they disagree with you does not make them a traitor. Nazi thugs like you need to be locked up.

View attachment 424109
Every person touting the crazy conspiracy theories should be imprisoned until they can demonstrate that they have real contact with reality.
Like this one?
549D0216-BB70-4103-A529-E7C1DEBB4E15.jpeg

Based on the title of the thread, I'm fearful for the lives of everyone in the current Administration.

View attachment 424109

your son?
your father?
your wife?
Ya mean like all the people killed by peaceful protesters
If people die in a peacful protest its fine
No big deal at all

Even though it was
Someones brother
Someone's son
father
wife

Right useful idiots

i have strongly opposed all violent protests. i consider looters and violent protestors to be criminals and want them prosecuted as such.

kyle rittenhouse broke several laws to go murder people. he is no better than violent protestors.
Self defense is breaking the law?

View attachment 424109

your son?
your father?
your wife?
No big deal at all

Even though it was
Someones brother
Someone's son
father
wife

Right useful idiots

i have strongly opposed all violent protests. i consider looters and violent protestors to be criminals and want them prosecuted as such.

kyle rittenhouse broke several laws to go murder people. he is no better than violent protestors.

Last I checked, self defense still isn't murder in this state.

View attachment 424109

your son?
your father?
your wife?

Traitors are people like you that would overturn a legal election because the result does not suit you. People making these threats should be arrested on sedition charges, and given solid prison sentences.

Every person touting the crazy conspiracy theories should be imprisoned until they can demonstrate that they have real contact with reality.
I agree! All the whacko Democrats who pushed the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory should be imprisoned. I knew we could find common ground.
Now dumb fuck, the Republican led Intel Committee found that there was Russian interference with that election, and that the Trump campaign cooperated with the Russians.

View attachment 424109

your son?
your father?
your wife?
No big deal at all

Even though it was
Someones brother
Someone's son
father
wife

Right useful idiots

Last I checked, self defense still isn't murder in this state.
It never should be. A violent mob attacking you should be an easy call. But the left wants to make politics part of the process. You can’t defend yourself against a left wing mob, that’s murder. Them killing you though, well that’s social justice.

View attachment 424109

your son?
your father?
your wife?

Traitors are people like you that would overturn a legal election because the result does not suit you. People making these threats should be arrested on sedition charges, and given solid prison sentences.

You're a blob of quivering paranoid knee-jerk reactions. Show me where I "threatened" anyone, if you can.

View attachment 424109

your son?
your father?
your wife?

You idiots spent the last four years trying to overturn an election. Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

I agree! All the whacko Democrats who pushed the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory should be imprisoned. I knew we could find common ground.
Now dumb fuck, the Republican led Intel Committee found that there was Russian interference with that election, and that the Trump campaign cooperated with the Russians.
disputed2.jpg

So we're locking up russia conspiracy lunatics ?

When I say these sniveling pathetic bed wetters are Weapons Grade Stupid, dangerous when left unsecured and that they should be locked in asylums, I'm not joking. Here we have one of these unbelievably stupid pieces of shit agreeing with me and yet it's so vacuous it has no concept of the fact it has been parroting something as stupid as the 9/11 truthtard level nonsense for 4 years.

Forum List

Back