Being gay is not a disease, Vietnam tells its medical workers in bid to end anti-LGBTQ discrimination

Homosexuality isn't a disease.
It's a mental illness.
Although, homo's are prone to be infected with various diseases.
Due to their perverted lifestyle and unnatural sex practices.

The APA would disagree with that.

One of the guitarists from RATT had aids.

I also heard about a kid from the 80s who had AIDS.

Yep. A rock star, and a hemophiliac.

On the other hand, do you understand what hte Bathhouses were about? Or what about the traditions of certain parks or bathrooms becoming known hook up spots?

Do you understand the issues with that type of behavior?

On the other hand, do you understand what hte Bathhouses were about? Or what about the traditions of certain parks or bathrooms becoming known hook up spots?

I had a gay friend and co-worker who was very honest with me about the extent of the anonymous gay sex went on in the bathrooms at Seattle's Volunteer Park. It was astounding!

I think i do.

Science i read says gays are born that way.

I had these kind of feelings my whole life.
Gays and lesbians may engage in some vile behavior, but they are still people. Whatever disgusting stuff they do in the bedroom is not our business, they are still people. LQBTQ on the other hand, is a hate group. LGBTQ supremacy from this hate group is what I'm getting tired of. The queers aren't the problem, the LGBTQ hate group is.

I think i do.

Rock stars, Basketball stars, they show us what men are like, when the brake of the "gatekeepers" ie women, are removed from the picture, and it is not a pretty sight.

I would like to think that if I was a rock star, or a basketball star, that I would resist temptation and not be a male whore.

It is safe fantasy. My odds of breaking into Rock Star-dom, are about as good as me being picked up by a major league basketball team.

So, ie unlikely to be tested.

I expect the Vietnam "health ministry" might have been responding to a outbreak of monkey pox. Rather than a government decree that has legal weight, it might have been a lame response to a U.N. based attempt to get medical workers to treat these people rather than let them rot in the gutter. Vietnam covers it's ass and the sodomite world convinces itself that it indicates acceptance.

Forum List

Back