Being a " Gangsta" is a North American Black thing.....

True. It's socioeconomic status.

Poor people are less educated and more desperate so they commit more crimes and do more ignorant things. Black people are disproportionately poor. It's about poverty.
Poverty doesnt cause violent crime. There is no shortage of poor white communities in the US, yet none of them have the crime rates of black neighborhoods. Culture causes violence, not poverty.

Last edited:
Lets look at some legendary American gangstas.

View attachment 529331

Al Capone.
View attachment 529340
John Gotti

View attachment 529341

Machine Gun Kelly.

View attachment 529343
Dean O'Banion.

View attachment 529345

Bugsy Seigel.

View attachment 529347

Meyer Lansky.

View attachment 529348

Sam Giancana

View attachment 529354
Henry Hill who was glorified by white culure in the movie Goodfellas.

For those who want to pretend that such things only happened in thast

View attachment 529350

Whitey Bulger.

Yep,
Being a " Gangsta" is a North American Black thing.
White people dont look up to those people and celebrate them. Sure we have a fascination with famous and infamous people from history, but white people arent looking at Gotti as a role model. Thats the difference.

Unkotare yes, Tunisia ..I've been all over the world ..a lot more places than you have..Europe, Med, South America twice, Honduras, Panama, Caribbean, Hawaii, East Coast, West Coast, etc

Unkotare yes, Tunisia ......
1629650171023.png

1629650201365.png

1629650246327.png

View attachment 529331

Al Capone.
View attachment 529340
John Gotti

View attachment 529341

Machine Gun Kelly.

View attachment 529343
Dean O'Banion.

View attachment 529345

Bugsy Seigel.

View attachment 529347

Meyer Lansky.

View attachment 529348

Sam Giancana

View attachment 529354

View attachment 529350

Whitey Bulger.

Yep,
Keep going, and then you can list all of the known black gangsta's from A-Z. Let's see where we end up. Will be interesting.

Poverty doesnt cause violent crime. There is no shortage of poor white communities in the US, yet none of them have the crime rates of black neighborhoods. Culture causes violence, not poverty.
It's definitely a study for sure. I agree that poverty doesn't cause crime, because we were all poor mostly where I come from, and yet there was barely any crime if any in our communities. We mended the rotten boards on our homes, kept the grass cut, didn't litter, didn't disturb the peace, didn't steal from our neighbors, didn't abuse each other, went to Church, and struggled to rise up and out of it all.

My grandparent's home ended up in a run down black majority neighborhood, and it's flat outright amazing the differences in that neighborhood since that has happened. Stealing, littering, homes falling apart, people walking the streets all times of the night, cars riding by with loud disgusting vulgar rap music playing, droopy drawers on the guy's, and the female's act like they are working for pimp's, drugs, killings, and just pure sorryness going on.

Coming from all that, I ask how do you break out to become a good productive citizen in society ??? I know many do, and thank God for it, but many don't.

Property values plummet, but the government is constantly on the radio commercials warning that property owners beware, because they better not be caught refusing to rent to people, even if they are suspected bad tenant's who will make you regret the day you ever rented to them.

How does all this change for the better ?

I used to work in the welfare office. I would often see some Black guy pull up in a brand new car, dressed in the latest basketball attire, tattoos, smoking, walk in and get a food card.

In my opinion a super good solution will be to outlaw teenage gang's period.

Anyone found in a gang from the age of 12 to 19 years old, should go to jail until they are 21 years old. During their time in jail, they should be reprogrammed, rehabilitated, and educated if lacking in these areas of life.

Anyone found in a gang from 20 years old or after, and the gang is deemed a menace to their communities, then these individual's should be given 5 years in prison with the possibility of parole along the way.

Anyone joining a car club, biker club or any club that is proven to not be a problem in society should be ok.

Time to clean this nation up, because the bullcrap has got to end.

Everyone regardless of race should get on board with productive solution's, and it's time to cut ties with racist regardless of their race or status in life. It's time to identify evil, and it's time to win back this country against it. We should be ashamed of what we've been reduced to over time, and it's time to call it out.

Tolerating bad behaviour, and making excuses for it needs to stop. People and worse kids dying at the hands of drive byes, and stray bullets in gang wars, and being indoctrinated etc needs to come to an end.

I used to work in the welfare office. I would often see some Black guy pull up in a brand new car, dressed in the latest basketball attire, tattoos, smoking, walk in and get a food card.
Not just black's, but white's are trending in these things today, so it's more of a lifestyle thing, more so than it is something that is identified by race. Everyone is capable of this stuff, so getting to the core or root of the problem whether it's (Hollywood or Democrat's/politician's or celebrities that are to blame), it needs to be sought after in order to solve it.

Poverty becomes intertwined with the culture. They are connected. Poverty is a big part of thug culture.

What's the solution?

Just kick everybody off assistance and have a sink or swim policy?

Do black fathers just need to step up and stop breaking homes?

Do you have solutions that can be acted on? Is there any way for the government to help, or is this just a binary situation where the government is always bad and all we can really do is blame black people?
Blaming any race is wrong, because like Martin Luther King said, we must judge a man or woman's character, and not their race. So true..... Now we definitely need to judge our inept leader's who use this nation for I'll gotten gain's at the expense of our nation's security, and at the expense of our communities. Gotta get to the root of the evil, and then deal with it properly.

In my opinion a super good solution will be to outlaw teenage gang's period.

Anyone found in a gang from the age of 12 to 19 years old, should go to jail until they are 21 years old. During their time in jail, they should be reprogrammed, rehabilitated, and educated if lacking in these areas of life.

Anyone found in a gang from 20 years old or after, and the gang is deemed a menace to their communities, then these individual's should be given 5 years in prison with the possibility of parole along the way.

Anyone joining a car club, biker club or any club that is proven to not be a problem in society should be ok.

There is all kinds of everything wrong with that emotive post, not the least of which is the United States Constitution.

Lots of white folks in the jailhouse. You would never suggest that it is a reflection on white people in general. Poor people do poor people things no matter their race.
How many White, Latino or Asian people glorify criminals? In most societies criminals are societal outcasts and scorned. Decent black people scorn criminals as well, but a large percentage of black society glorify them and ape their dress and behaviors.

View attachment 529331

Al Capone.
View attachment 529340
John Gotti

View attachment 529341

Machine Gun Kelly.

View attachment 529343
Dean O'Banion.

View attachment 529345

Bugsy Seigel.

View attachment 529347

Meyer Lansky.

View attachment 529348

Sam Giancana

View attachment 529354

View attachment 529350

Whitey Bulger.

Yep,
Just how many of them were considered role models and heroes by average White people? About the only thirties criminals that were considered heroes as far as I can think were John Dillinger and Bonnie and Clyde because they didn't harm average people, they just robbed banks. Most people blamed the banks for the depression.

Forum List

Back