'Been There, Seen That, Done That, Don't Want Any Part Of That' - Cuban Immigrant Warns Americans

How can Trumpsters, supposedly adults, not even fucking know what communism is?
Because they do and you do NOT.

The flaw in every argument put forth by apologists for communism is the insane hubris of thinking that ONLY they know what it is.

You are not better informed on the subject.
Great. Then list out Democrat officials who are advocating for communism.

I'm sure this will be easy, and that the list will be long.

:popcorn:
You can't even quote anyone advocating for communism on the CPUSA website, moron. Commies don't admit what their agenda is. It's all just peace, love and healthcare.
I looked. They don't provide any more than empty platitudes and worthless talking points.

Show me specifics and I'll address them. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to back up my words.

And you still can't show me any Democrats who want communism.

You are a liar and a coward. But I already knew that.
Funny how that is just like Dims!

You are afraid to back up your words. Quote the site where it says they are going to expropriate everyone's property. Quote where they even admit they are going to raise taxes.
You don't even know what I'm talking about. Communism is government control and ownership of all means of production and distribution. No owning of businesses. No one in the Democratic Party wants this, and you clearly can't prove that they have.

Honestly, you are depressing. The fact that people like you vote is a sad commentary.

Dismissed.
Apparently no one in the CPUSA wants it either because you can't find any such demand on their website. So the questions remains: how do you distinguish a Democrat from a communist? The answer is that you can't.
In your simplistic, binary mind. I know.

And yet, you can't provide proof that Democrats are advocating for communism.

You just make shit up, just like the man you adore.
You're the guy that says you either admit you want to abolish private property, or you're not a communist. Of course, not even the communists admit they want to abolish private property. So how does one prove that someone is a communist?

Here's a clue for you, shit for brains: Failure to meet your criteria isn't proof that you aren't a communist. Your test is total horseshit. It's a weasel, and you know it.
Okay, we'll do it your way: Anyone who doesn't adore Trump is a commie.

Commie commie commie.

I'm not going to waste any more time on you. You are a child.
keep moving your goal posts. we get it.
I just asked you guys to prove that the Democrats actually want communism.

Communism is a specific and identifiable political/economic ideology. The word has meaning.

I admit, I wasn't expecting any honest responses.
how would one prove someone else's intentions? we explained to you their language and the need to desolve private business. your main point was loss of private items?

many ways to do that, own the media. only report on specific items and leave all opposition news or opposing points of view, create a rift between people, it seems that is their current pattern.

mandate masks, vaccines, private rights removed. it's really quite simple.

remove choice.
That's not communism. It really is disturbing that you guys don't even know what the word means.

But, again, not surprising.
free speech removal. hmmmmm

2nd amendment removal. hmmmmmmm

not sure what you call it. but me, it's traitorous, and call it what the fk you want, to me it's a form of communism. I read books, nothing here lately is different. even pushing sheeple to be obedient. wow. Dude, I don't survive for you.

No one wants communism here. Or anything near it.

Trumpsters really need to get a fucking grip.

Right, nobody wants it accept the leftist politicians. Democrats are too stupid to realize where we are headed with far leftists policies.
That's the narrative your political tribe is pushing.
These guys are conditioned to operate on pure assumption and paranoia.

The worst part is, they're making it easier for those they oppose.
nope, not at all. we see what we see and live what we're living. shutting down business was a great start. force closure. take away free speech, take away guns. send in the FBI to take people from their homes.

Nazi's did all of that.

Again, you post the laugh emoji all you fking want, you're a tool in a tool box.

The flaw in every argument put forth by apologists for communism is the insane hubris of thinking that ONLY they know what it is.

I never said they were. Bernie Sanders and AOC do however
Great. Show me where Sanders and AOC advocate for government taking over all production and distribution, and for the elimination of private property.

Because THAT'S what communism ACTUALLY is.

You claim to know more about this than me. I'm sure this will be easy. Knock it out of the park.
No that is not what communism really is.

Communism is a process and all of that is only one small part.

Knocked out asnd you have been schooled
That was piss poor. The equivalent of a ground out at first base. Grab some pine, meat!

Great. Show me where Sanders and AOC advocate for government taking over all production and distribution, and for the elimination of private property.

You claim to know more about this than me. I'm sure this will be easy. Knock it out of the park.

That was piss poor. The equivalent of a ground out at first base. Grab some pine, meat!
They want to maintain their own definition of communism so they can call people "commie".

I think it really is that simple. Okay.

They want to maintain their own definition of communism so they can call people "commie".

hahahahahahaha, says the wannabe commie. If I'm racist, you're a commie. the word exchange is equal then.

hahahahahahaha, says the wannabe commie. If I'm racist, you're a commie. the word exchange is equal then.
And there ya go.

And there ya go.
and there you go! so, so what you gonna do? what's your new game now?

And there ya go.
and there you go! so, so what you gonna do? what's your new game now?
Mac1958 oh thank you, I'm blessed, I received a laugh emoji, just like every other of my posts. I laugh at you as well. I just don't feel the need to do on all of your posts. I'm not a stalker like you.

You can't even quote anyone advocating for communism on the CPUSA website, moron. Commies don't admit what their agenda is. It's all just peace, love and healthcare.
It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!
Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

Yep. It's the strategy of children.

It's Not their definition it is the definition given by Marx and other communists who you clearly know nothing about.

Everything I have said about communism is accurate and true yet you cannot accept that fact because although you are ignorant of the subject you have tried to position your self as the gate keeper of truth of what communism is.

You are not well informed on the subject.

It's Not their definition it is the definition given by Marx and other communists who you clearly know nothing about.

Everything I have said about communism is accurate and true yet you cannot accept that fact because although you are ignorant of the subject you have tried to position your self as the gate keeper of truth of what communism is.

You are not well informed on the subject.
him thinks him as a sneaky snarly dude, and in reality, he is a loser demofk. playing games and trolling. communism is exactly what they're doing.

I looked. They don't provide any more than empty platitudes and worthless talking points.

Show me specifics and I'll address them. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to back up my words.

And you still can't show me any Democrats who want communism.

You are a liar and a coward. But I already knew that.
Funny how that is just like Dims!

You are afraid to back up your words. Quote the site where it says they are going to expropriate everyone's property. Quote where they even admit they are going to raise taxes.
You don't even know what I'm talking about. Communism is government control and ownership of all means of production and distribution. No owning of businesses. No one in the Democratic Party wants this, and you clearly can't prove that they have.

Honestly, you are depressing. The fact that people like you vote is a sad commentary.

Dismissed.
Apparently no one in the CPUSA wants it either because you can't find any such demand on their website. So the questions remains: how do you distinguish a Democrat from a communist? The answer is that you can't.
In your simplistic, binary mind. I know.

And yet, you can't provide proof that Democrats are advocating for communism.

You just make shit up, just like the man you adore.
You're the guy that says you either admit you want to abolish private property, or you're not a communist. Of course, not even the communists admit they want to abolish private property. So how does one prove that someone is a communist?

Here's a clue for you, shit for brains: Failure to meet your criteria isn't proof that you aren't a communist. Your test is total horseshit. It's a weasel, and you know it.
Okay, we'll do it your way: Anyone who doesn't adore Trump is a commie.

Commie commie commie.

I'm not going to waste any more time on you. You are a child.
keep moving your goal posts. we get it.
I just asked you guys to prove that the Democrats actually want communism.

Communism is a specific and identifiable political/economic ideology. The word has meaning.

I admit, I wasn't expecting any honest responses.
We're talking about politicians here. Politicians lie all the time, and no one lies like a communist. The CPUSA didn't mention expropriating private property because they don't want to scare off the suckers, and Democrats do the same thing.

What do the commies themselves say? They certainly don't admit that they want to expropriate all private property. How does a self described commie differ from a self described Democrat? No one is fooled by your determination to stick to a very narrow definition of the term so you can claim your party doesn't have any.

Last edited:

Well, look at the man they adore.

Look at the senile NAZI pedophile that you adore.

Look at the senile NAZI pedophile that you adore.
Oh, hi Q! :hhello:

Jesus?

Jesus?
You?

:laugh:

Democrats prove they have not learned from history and the failure of those who have gone down this road before.
If you need a foreigner to tell you your country is great you're an idiot.

America - A country so great that even her haters won't leave...........

Forum List

Back