Bedtime for Bozos

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
Without settling on Speaker, the House Republicans voted to adjourn. 8:00pm there. Republicans' bedtime.
Democrats wish to carry on, as they're used to passing things in the middle of the night.

Without settling on Speaker, the House Republicans voted to adjourn. 8:00pm there. Republicans' bedtime.
Democrats wish to carry on, as they're used to passing things in the middle of the night.

sometimes they even get out of bed before passing them

Time and time again democrats were coerced and intimidated into voting for a faulty Speaker because they were threatened physically and politically. Will the bozos who voted for Pelosi ever speak up?

Regardless of political party, the House of Representatives for a lengthy number of years has seemed to me as the Animal House of American politics. I could see myself fitting in on either side.

Time and time again democrats were coerced and intimidated into voting for a faulty Speaker because they were threatened physically and politically. Will the bozos who voted for Pelosi ever speak up?
Dems rule their members with an iron fist. They must do as they are told or else.

Forum List

Back