Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohl's, drop MyPillow CEO, who incited a coup and lied about voting machines

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The CEO is fuming. Maybe he shouldn't lie about voting machines and incite a coup.
Conservatives, you are currently asking for people to boycott "GoDaddy", so spare me the Cancel Culture references, because you love Cancel Culture.

The CEO is fuming. Maybe he shouldn't lie about voting machines and incite a coup.
Conservatives, you are currently asking for people to boycott "GoDaddy", so spare me the Cancel Culture references, because you love Cancel Culture.
The last chapter in the Bible...Buy and Sell. Whether true or not, it tells how humans act as tyranny starts to thrive.

Thanks for the heads up

knowing they are leftwing wackos I already dont shop at Kohl’s

but I used to drop into BB&B sometimes

Now I will not spend my money there either

One of our main BBB stores went out of business. We only have one left. People still shop there?

Last time I was at Kohl’s was probably last year ( only go there for graphic tshirts anyway). Their shoes are over priced crap so are their towels. Rarely go there.

One of our main BBB stores went out of business. We only have one left. People still shop there?

Last time I was at Kohl’s was probably last year ( only go there for graphic tshirts anyway). Their shoes are over priced crap so are their towels. Rarely go there.
I went in a Khol's one time, right after the Paradise fire, to look for a decent pair of shoes since I had none except for what was on my feet. OVER PRICED, nobody to help in the shoe department and overall....cramped and untidy, like Ross Dress For Less. Hate that store too.

The day I stop spending my money due to political differences is the day I will begin to like licorice. Which is never.

Bed and Bath is still around?

We ordered our pillows online.

BB&B is so overpriced, I went in once a few years ago and left without buying a damn thing. So no loss on my part. AND....PillowGuy wants them to sue. He says he has evidence that is irrefutable.
Same here. Half the time they don’t have what you are looking for in store and they tell you to look online. Waste of time.

BB&B is so overpriced, I went in once a few years ago and left without buying a damn thing. So no loss on my part. AND....PillowGuy wants them to sue. He says he has evidence that is irrefutable.

He better get it to Ghouliani and Powell very soon then!!!!

MAGA

Boycott this or that, depending on which way they lean. Nope. I will shop where I want to shop and could care less which way they go.

I went in a Khol's one time, right after the Paradise fire, to look for a decent pair of shoes since I had none except for what was on my feet. OVER PRICED, nobody to help in the shoe department and overall....cramped and untidy, like Ross Dress For Less. Hate that store too.

The day I stop spending my money due to political differences is the day I will begin to like licorice. Which is never.
A few years ago I bought sandals from Kohl’s. Wore them for a week ( probably less actually) and they broke. Thought it was a fluke. Took them back got another. They broke too.

Cheap crap.

Bed and Bath is still around?

We ordered our pillows online.
Got two Sonoma pillows for my mom around Christmas. One of my very last purchases from Walmart actually. BB&B really shouldn’t be driving away customers at this point.

Endlösung.

The Pillow Guy is cray-cray and people want him to go away, no surprise and Dominion is about to sue his rich dumb azz...

Dominion should have it's software audited. Personally, I will never trust software to have my vote, nor do I trust any software companies.

Go play some online poker or hit a slot machine and then complain to someone that's it's not on the level.

Liddell wouldn't be whining if people didn't shop there.

Liddell wouldn't be whining if people didn't shop there.
Not in my area they don’t. Like I said we only have one BB&B and they are on their way out. Kohl’s maybe ( we still only have 2) ,but with the pandemic...they are probably hurting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back