Because........of course he does.

After costing the nation trillions of dollars in debt and economic damage as well as thousands of lives with his totally botched response to COVID the King of Debt is eager to spend more taxpayer money in a last ditch effort to buy votes. Despicable doesn't begin to describe this soulless leach on America.
Right, because using taxpayer dollars to buy votes is good and righteous and holy when Democrats do it.

Trump has promoted himself as being BETTER than Democrats, remember?
Is that true, or did you hear it on CNN?

So he doesn't purport to be better and smarter than the Democrats?
And you bought into that?

After costing the nation trillions of dollars in debt and economic damage as well as thousands of lives with his totally botched response to COVID the King of Debt is eager to spend more taxpayer money in a last ditch effort to buy votes. Despicable doesn't begin to describe this soulless leach on America.
oh no another hate orange man thread. dumbass it's the democrats that killed the economy

His response to Covid 19 was far superior than the Democrats. At least he didn't murder the nation's grandmothers and grandfathers with his stupid policies.
maxresdefault.jpg

ETBDURqX0AMt9VF.jpg

Right, because using taxpayer dollars to buy votes is good and righteous and holy when Democrats do it.

Is that true, or did you hear it on CNN?

So he doesn't purport to be better and smarter than the Democrats?
And you bought into that?
he is running circles around those smart democrats lol

His response to Covid 19 was far superior than the Democrats. At least he didn't murder the nation's grandmothers and grandfathers with his stupid policies.
maxresdefault.jpg

ETBDURqX0AMt9VF.jpg
Why should he when democrat leadership fought him at every move
Come to Chinatown Nancy says we have it all under control.

maxresdefault.jpg

ETBDURqX0AMt9VF.jpg
Nancy was just trying to suck up to Asians.

maxresdefault.jpg

ETBDURqX0AMt9VF.jpg
Nancy was just trying to suck up to Asians.
no she wasn't
You know exactly why she said it on national news? get orange man
She did say they had it all under control she's taking the leadership and should take the blame

LOL your buddies on the left are pushing for quarantine not Trump and that NOT Trump is why small businesses are failing as well as large ones.

"...and that NOT Trump is why small businesses are failing as well as large ones.""

WTF?
Go get an adult to explain it to you child to stupid to understand simple facts.

That would be "....too stupid", oh fucking illiterate Trumpette.
I understood what he meant. It was obvious. Did you just not get it?

"and that, NOT Trump, is why small businesses are failing as well as large ones."

Yes, I appreciate his grammatical ignorance, and he's also wrong.
Trump wasted 67 days before walking away from the crisis.
If that doesn't sound like much, let me remind you that 127,000 people have died in 129 days.
(March 1 was when first U.S. death was announced).
Every single day mattered, except to Trump.
If he had followed the guidance of scientists and experts, we wouldn't have had this rolling shut down in the first place nor the loss of tens of thousands of lives.

LOL your buddies on the left are pushing for quarantine not Trump and that NOT Trump is why small businesses are failing as well as large ones.

"...and that NOT Trump is why small businesses are failing as well as large ones.""

WTF?
Go get an adult to explain it to you child to stupid to understand simple facts.

"and that, NOT Trump, is why small businesses are failing as well as large ones."

If that doesn't sound like much, let me remind you that 127,000 people have died in 129 days.
Where have most of the deaths happened? In North Carolina most happen in places where the elderly can't get out

oh no another hate orange man thread. dumbass it's the democrats that killed the economy

The fish rots from the head.
Trump did not lead.
He left the room.

WTF?

Where have most of the deaths happened? In North Carolina most happen in places where the elderly can't get out

Ask that question again in about 6 months.
Planes from Europe and China landed at LAX, SFO, EWR, JFK and LGA. Not Raleigh, or Houston, or Tampa.
(Look em' up if you don't know airport abbreviations.)

WTF?

Ask that question again in about 6 months.
Planes from Europe and China landed in LAX, SFO, EWR, JFK and LGA. Not Raleigh, or Houston, or Tampa.
(Look em' up if you don't know airport abbreviations.)
I'm asking that question now the leftist's virus is not going to save them because Nancy said they have it all under control.

The fish rots from the head.
Trump did not lead.
He left the room.
Nancy took the leadership in Chinatown by saying they have it all under control

Easy to remember
See the proof every day

WTF?

If he had followed the guidance of scientists and experts, we wouldn't have had this rolling shut down in the first place nor the loss of tens of thousands of lives.
LOL before he acted WHO stated ON AIR FOR THE RECORD that the virus COULD NOT be transmitted person to person. When Trump announced travel bans your buddies on the left all laughed out loud and told EVERYONE O(N NATIONAL TV there was no threat to ignore Trump and his bans and that he was racist. YOUR buddies all ENCOURAGED people to mingle to go to crowded celebrations and NOT to worry.

WTF?

LOL before he acted WHO stated ON AIR FOR THE RECORD that the virus COULD NOT be transmitted person to person. When Trump announced travel bans your buddies on the left all laughed out loud and told EVERYONE O(N NATIONAL TV there was no threat to ignore Trump and his bans and that he was racist. YOUR buddies all ENCOURAGED people to mingle to go to crowded celebrations and NOT to worry.
He's the president unfortunately. The deaths are on him, especially because he took the pandemic so lightly in the beginning. Many lives were lost unnecessarily because of that. All trump cared about was getting good economic numbers so he could play at being president for another four years.

WTF?

He's the president unfortunately. The deaths are on him, especially because he took the pandemic so lightly in the beginning. Many lives were lost unnecessarily because of that. All trump cared about was getting good economic numbers so he could play at being president for another four years.
Wrong as usual the dem Governor in New York and the dems in Congress as well as Biden encouraged people to socialize to attend large gatherings to IGNORE the President. The new York Governor even went so far as to put active cases in Nursing Homes with the most at risk group of all.

Uh, no. No it's not.

Forum List

Back