Beautiful photo/story, 2 dads w/newborn son

The good news is that old phobe dinosaurs like you are a dying breed. Like it or not, you sickos not the majority any more.
You and your fudge packer buddies will never be the majority of anything except AID'S cases. .. :cool:

You and your camel fucking buddies will never be the majority of anything except suicide bombers. :eusa_whistle:

Until Sunni "man", I've believed about muslims the same as I believe about other groups - that there are good and bad, that they're not all ignorant and backward and vile ugly people. Maybe its just the men. Maybe the women aren't as vile and nasty as Sunni "man". One thing for sure, Sunni "man" is a waste of skin and I think its likely all male muslims are as well.

You and your fudge packer buddies will never be the majority of anything except AID'S cases. .. :cool:

You and your camel fucking buddies will never be the majority of anything except suicide bombers. :eusa_whistle:

Until Sunni "man", I've believed about muslims the same as I believe about other groups - that there are good and bad, that they're not all ignorant and backward and vile ugly people. Maybe its just the men. Maybe the women aren't as vile and nasty as Sunni "man". One thing for sure, Sunni "man" is a waste of skin and I think its likely all male muslims are as well.

Being happy about a birth isn't raising a child, let's see if they are still good parents in a few years before applauding.

Aww.....don't you just say the nicest things. .. :eusa_angel:

^ that. Is it any wonder that the rw throw-back turned-off his rep? :D

Being happy about a birth isn't raising a child, let's see if they are still good parents in a few years before applauding.

The same as with any and all other parents.

I know gays who are good parents and I know straights who are not.

Bringing up family members is against the rules......you are being reported. .. :cool:

I deleted the offending mention from my post.

The point is that its wrong to ASSSume gay parents would molest their children because their children are wanted and loved. Not to mention that being homosexual IS NOT related to being a pedophile. Educate yourself.

In fact, its much ore likely that muslims will stone a female relative to death.

I am not an expert, but a male pedophile that molests a male child is a homosexual and a sicko. A male pedophile that molests a female child is merely a sicko. A female that molests a male of a female child is a sicko. They all should be locked up for a very long time. That is my take on it.

Last edited:
Bringing up family members is against the rules......you are being reported. .. :cool:

The point is that its wrong to ASSSume gay parents would molest their children because their children are wanted and loved. Not to mention that being homosexual IS NOT related to being a pedophile. Educate yourself.

In fact, its much ore likely that muslims will stone a female relative to death.

I am not an expert, but a male pedophile that molests a male child is a homosexual and a sicko. A male pedophile that molests a female child is merely a sicko. A female that molests a male of a female child is a sicko. They all should be locked up for a very long time. That is my take on it.

That's pretty convoluted but it doesn't matter because, happily, you are wrong.

So, I see pictures of babies all the time with their moms and dads or two moms , What makes this picture so special
2 dads embracing newborn Milo photo gets social media love - Toronto - CBC News

10484789_10152533766264604_3760508888266483236_n.jpg

A photo showing the tearful joy of two Toronto dads embracing their newborn boy has become a social media sensation.

The photo by Gananoque, Ont., photographer Lindsay Foster shows BJ Barone and Frank Nelson holding son Milo, born to a surrogate, for the first time. The two dads are shirtless, making skin-to-skin contact with the baby shortly after he was born — something said to be beneficial to newborns.

The photo has earned at least 41,000 likes on Facebook.

Nelson told CBC News that the response to the photo has been overwhelming.

"Anyone who has any doubt in their mind that two fathers could love a kid as much as a man and a woman or whoever else … maybe that photo says something to them and they saw the love, and that love transcends everything."

The baby was born last Friday, during Toronto's World Pride celebration, to a surrogate mother not related to the couple.

2 dads embracing newborn Milo photo gets social media love - Toronto - CBC News

10484789_10152533766264604_3760508888266483236_n.jpg

A photo showing the tearful joy of two Toronto dads embracing their newborn boy has become a social media sensation.

The photo by Gananoque, Ont., photographer Lindsay Foster shows BJ Barone and Frank Nelson holding son Milo, born to a surrogate, for the first time. The two dads are shirtless, making skin-to-skin contact with the baby shortly after he was born — something said to be beneficial to newborns.

The photo has earned at least 41,000 likes on Facebook.

Nelson told CBC News that the response to the photo has been overwhelming.

"Anyone who has any doubt in their mind that two fathers could love a kid as much as a man and a woman or whoever else … maybe that photo says something to them and they saw the love, and that love transcends everything."

The baby was born last Friday, during Toronto's World Pride celebration, to a surrogate mother not related to the couple.
Fucking gay

I don't know if 2 gay guys can care for a newborn infant alone.
Hope they have some women around to help.

So, I see pictures of babies all the time with their moms and dads or two moms , What makes this picture so special
Because the 2 homo dad's are overcome with emotion in welcoming a new molestation victim into their home. .. :doubt:
were you a homophobic bigot when you worshiped christ?

One can be neither, Christians worship God, often in the name of Christ. Atheism is a relgion, in and of itself.

That's pretty convoluted but it doesn't matter because, happily, you are wrong.

A male wanting to or having sex with another male, regardless of the age is a homosexual. What else can a sex act between two males be called if it isn't a homosexual act?

Because the 2 homo dad's are overcome with emotion in welcoming a new molestation victim into their home. .. :doubt:
were you a homophobic bigot when you worshiped christ?

I am sure they were, yet they call themselves Christians yet never really follow what Christ commands or suggest, it's like being in a club...

i don't see the big deal here. these guys seem like they would make good parents. while i do not personally support a homosexual-sexual relationship, i fail to see why they would be considered bad parents simply for being homosexual. there are plenty of sicko heterosexual fathers/grandfathers who have fucked up their kids lives with abuse, sexual abuse etc....

what makes anyone think these guys will do that solely for being gay?

true story:

did a prison visit to help inmates who complained about unfair conditions. the guy i met had sexually abused TWO of his GRANDCHILDREN and he had no remorse. his unfair condition was that he was not guilty because the law didn't apply to him. it took all my effort not to punch him in the face. and then some.

Only a complete pervert would see people caring for a child and create some make believe child molestation fiction.

It's strange how religious generated hatred can twist the human mind.

Forum List

Back