Beautiful new Israeli settlement

F200604SD15-scaled__w650h331q80.jpg

%D7%AA%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%94-%D7%99%D7%95%D7%A9.png
How can one build such magnificent structures

I'm about to do something most people consider impossible.

I'm gonna say something that everybody, from diehard supporters of Israel to the "from the river to sea, Palestine will be free" crowd, will probably agree:

The two state solution is dead as a doornail.

People like this guy:

5590180.jpg

Yehuda Shaul, the founder of Breaking the Silence, desperately trying to make Israel retreat to its 67 borders, sound today like a hermit in Manhattan pathetically begging New Yorkers and the rest of the world to abandon all cities, towns and villages and live in caves like him.

Last edited:
RE: Beautiful new Israeli settlement
SUBTOPIC: Two-State Solution Funeral
⁜→ Jose, et al,

(EXORDIUM): From an opposing perspective, the obituary for the Two-State Solution is a bit premature. While no one can say with any certainty what will happen when the Palestinian Authority breaks up, or when the Arab Dictator Mahmoud Abbas dies, the final scenario is still pending.

I'm gonna say something that everybody, from diehard supporters of Israel to the "from the river to sea, Palestine will be free" crowd, will probably agree:

(COMMENT)

The Two-State Solution is still in Intensive Care. The Israelis have a very dynamic leadership (much like an adynamic IP address) the Knesset can change its collective mind at any time. While the probability has an unclear future, you have to answer the question: What is in it fr the Israelis. There must be something of immense value in it for the Israelis if they would even entertain such an outcome. Otherwise, they are not about to give up the former Jordanian Sovereign Territory that the Hashemite Kingdom abandon on the last day of July 1988. Why would the Israelis give that up? After all, even the
Arab League (1974) the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was recognized as the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people eighteen years after the territory was outlined in the Armistice.

While the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) of the West Bank would have you believe the Israelis stole the territory, in point of fact, the territory was remanded into the hands of the Israelis on 1 August 1988 by default. There was no other sovereign government in play. Even the PLO did not declare independence until 15 Nov 1988, after they realized their mistake. (Too late.)

People like this guy:

Yehuda Shaul, the founder of Breaking the Silence, desperately trying to make Israel retreat to its 67 borders, sound today like a hermit in Manhattan pathetically begging New Yorkers and the rest of the world to abandon all cities, towns and villages and live in caves like him.
(COMMENT)
Yes, he sounds that way at times. He would sound more credible if he moved to Mount Horeb (place of the legendary "Burning Bush").

There is no such thing as the 1967 Borders. The 1967 Israeli-Jordanian Armistice Line only existed until October 26, 1994. Accordingly, the boundaries were set.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

"If You Can't Do It, Wreck It"

And Paleonasties blow them up in seconds. Why? Because inferior races are genetically incapable of building anything, which makes them insanely jealous of the constructive races.

When the rabid Arab rabble controlled that area, it was nothing but a derelict pit stop for tribal bandits. The Holy Land was hollow until the Jews returned.
UB report released on 7th of this month says that Israelis are the main cause of conflict.

: Israel’s occupation and discrimination against Palestinians are the main causes of the endless cycles of violence, UN investigators said Tuesday, prompting angry Israeli protests.
Israel's occupation and discrimination against Palestinians are the main causes of the endless cycles of violence, UN investigators said Tuesday, prompting angry Israeli protests.

A high-level team of investigators, appointed last year by the United Nations Human Rights Council to probe "all underlying root causes" in the decades-long conflict, pointed the finger squarely at Israel.

"Ending the occupation of lands by Israel... remains essential in ending the persistent cycles of violence," they said in a report, decrying ample evidence that Israel has "no intention" of doing so.

So looks like there are steps Israel can take to end the violence if she is interested in so doing.

Read more: Israel mainly to blame for conflict: UN report
[/quote]

If Israel had less Draconian Firearms Restrictions I woulda moved there 10 years ago

The US license isn't recognized in Israel?
I think anyone who's served in the US army,
and without a criminal record, has an easier process.
However the courts decide the consequences of using them.

Last edited:
The US license isn't recognized in Israel?
I think anyone who's served in the US army,
and without a criminal record, has an easier process.
However the courts decide the consequences of using them.
Immigrants can’t even have a 22 LR Rifle for years , after a few years you can interview to get one and you better speak Hebrew better than your interviewer . Centerfire Rifle is harder and don’t even think about a HG . US veteran or Past carry permits are not going to speed up process as they resist making their country like The Wild West they consider America is with 2A/RTKBA ...

Immigrants can’t even have a 22 LR Rifle for years , after a few years you can interview to get one and you better speak Hebrew better than your interviewer . Centerfire Rifle is harder and don’t even think about a HG . US veteran or Past carry permits are not going to speed up process as they resist making their country like The Wild West they consider America is with 2A/RTKBA ...

Sounds like...well...
because high school students who
volunteer for civil watch, carry rifles with police.

Sounds like...well...
because high school students
volunteer for civil watch, carry rifles with police.
It’s not like 1976 anymore ( even in the Settlements ) the days of A Settler dad lugging a Para FAL and settler Mom pushing the twin stroller with an M1 Carbine with a banana Mag slung over her shoulder are long gone

It’s not like 1976 anymore ( even in the Settlements ) the days of A Settler dad lugging a Para FAL and settler Mom pushing the twin stroller with an M1 Carbine with a banana Mag slung over her shoulder are long gone

Something you've experienced first hand, or another media caricature?

People like this guy:

5590180.jpg

How Indiana Got Its Name

In 1763, the English king offered a two-state solution to his American subjects. All the land west of the Appalachians would be for Indians only.
That was the real cause of the War of Independence: what race traitors call "racism."

I have Jewish friends as well...now to the point,
the assumption doesn't go with the reasoning.
The Fact that Firearms Restrictions in Israel are so draconian that a Californian laughs at them is gettin traction with you ? Yes ? no ??

Forum List

Back