Beach front property

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
Holy shit!

Sounds like it is pretty common there. And in 1934, one caused a huge tsunami.-
Landslides occur nearly every day in mountain environments. Most of the landslides are not observed or registered because they do not cause any damage or harm. However, they can destroy farmland (Figure 1), damage infrastructure (Figure 2) and result in injury or even death of people. In Norway, there have been more than 33,000 registered landslides, which have caused more than 1100 casualties.

Holy shit!
I'd be moving if I was in the white house on the edge, I'd be getting out quickly.

Landslides occur nearly every day in mountain environments. Most of the landslides are not observed or registered because they do not cause any damage or harm. However, they can destroy farmland (Figure 1), damage infrastructure (Figure 2) and result in injury or even death of people. In Norway, there have been more than 33,000 registered landslides, which have caused more than 1100 casualties.

La Conchita CA landslide 2005. My friend Jimmy Wallet lost pretty much everything. Sad :confused:

Last edited:

La Conchita CA landslide 2005. My friend Jimmy Wallet lost pretty much everything. Sad :confused:

That had to be horrendous.
Fortunately, progress is being made in predictions-

That had to be horrendous.
Fortunately, progress is being made in predictions-

It was horrible. Jimmy was my surfing buddy in the late 80s & early 90's until I moved to Portland.
Stayed in touch up until just after the slide and lost touch.
Tried a Google search but no luck. Hope he is well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back