Be Thankful

Don't forget the Tofurkey!

tofurkey.jpg

:eek:

I'm thankful for having all you USMB friends out there who let me vent some of my frustrations out here... that way my wife does'nt have to listen to it all the time.

You guys are my therapy.... THANKS!

But seriously, we Americans have alot to be thankful for here in this great country. We might not all like the present administration, but at least we can say what we feel about it in a, for the most part, VERY free country, and that to me is a very big thing to be thankful for.

So to all of you out there.... even those who dont really like me....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :cheers2:

Waaaaaaait a minute...

The 'competition' is a marine, no?

I have it on good authority that a marine enlistment is compensatory for 'size' :D

No, Paulie - that's the squids. :eusa_angel:

I don't know, then. I was in the Chair Force, where enlistment is primarily for those who have so much size, that they need not be concerned with presenting an outside image :cool:

I don't know, then. I was in the Chair Force, where enlistment is primarily for those who have so much size, that they need not be concerned with presenting an outside image :cool:

That's not what I heard .... :eusa_eh:

Actually, I have a cousin who is a Major in the Air Force. He's a pretty good guy.

And aside from that, as I tried to convince the sniper-welder, size isn't everything. True story. Very true. ;)

How did my Thanksgiving thread turn into talk about the size of one's junk?

:confused:

I heart the USMB! :lol:

Forum List

Back