Be A Positive Voice In A Negative World: Bless And Do Not Curse

This is such a timely news article concerning being a positive voice in a negative world! Our world is barraged with negative words and so few are blessing others with their tongues! In light of all the negative talk in recent times this is the perfect time to be reminded of what the LORD expects of us! Life and death are in the tongue! We must choose life!

Read this article and ask yourselves this question? Am I blessing others with my tongue? Do I bless Israel with my tongue? This is a great reminder for us all!

A Positive Voice in a Negative World - Breaking Israel News

“By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted, but by the mouth of the wicked it is torn down.” (Proverbs 11:11)

western-wall-kotel.jpg

Western Wall in Jerusalem. (Photo: Gila Brand/ Wiki Commons)

“The world surrounds us with negativity. The common news channels format is a split screen with two or more commentators spewing foul remarks at one another. Professional athletes ‘smack talk’ their opponents before or after competing. Facebook, Twitter and countless internet sites provide a forum for people to express critical, harsh comments about those they don’t like. We are barraged with pessimism and disapproval at every turn. Positive words provide a counterbalance. That is what this book is about,” Osborne explained.

Very nice, so why do you speak poorly against Catholics? Is that being a "positive voice"?

I haven't ever spoken poorly about a Catholic person on this board. I've spoken out against the false doctrines of the RCC and this Pope who is a false teacher and telling people Atheists will go to heaven which is not scriptural. Would you accuse the Apostle Paul of being a hater? No? Why not? He confronted the false teachers boldly and told the people to stay away from them. That is all I have done and I stand by what I have said about the Vatican and RCC leadership which teaches the people doctrines of devils. Jesus said the world was going to hate those who preach His Word - why? Because the Word of God is convicting. People would rather throw a few bucks in the plate and live however they want to live the rest of the week. The truth is the road is narrow. We cannot be following the road to California and expect to get to NY - we cannot follow the teachings of idolatry - false religion and expect God to approve it. The Word of God says my people perish for lack of knowledge. There are many wonderful Catholic people but the word of God tells us that Jesus said, Ye must be born again. That is the bottom line - ye must be born again - if the teachings in your church are not based on the doctrines of Christ the word of God tells us to leave. I am standing on the Word of God. That's it. Not hating any Catholic folks, pennywise. Totally untrue. My warfare is not with flesh and blood but with spiritual wickedness in high places. Just to be clear ( I've stated that many times but for the sake of new readers I'm happy to do it again ).

Haven't you just broken your own advise?
Oh, I don't know. She sounds pretty positive to me; ...positive that the Catholic Church is evil.

Wow, and she LIKED this post. I've lost all respect for Jeri. Not that she cares.

You're right. I do not care. I care about what the Lord Jesus Christ thinks, Pennywise. Not those who have denied him and have no desire to follow Him.. if you were a born again believer that feared the LORD and had a legitimate complaint I'd be happy to hear it. As it stands you are an accuser of the brethren and that's about it. I did agree with Capstone, because he has got it right. I am positive that the Roman Catholic Church - the Vatican - is based on a doctrine of demons and is full on evil. I stand by that statement. No regrets.
p.s. I forgive you for speaking falsely about me. No need to apologise on the claim I was hating Catholic people - I don't, but neither do I need for you to apologise, Pennywise. I forgive you.

Haven't you just broken your own advise?
Oh, I don't know. She sounds pretty positive to me; ...positive that the Catholic Church is evil.

Wow, and she LIKED this post. I've lost all respect for Jeri. Not that she cares.

You're right. I do not care. I care about what the Lord Jesus Christ thinks, Pennywise. Not those who have denied him and have no desire to follow Him.. if you were a born again believer that feared the LORD and had a legitimate complaint I'd be happy to hear it. As it stands you are an accuser of the brethren and that's about it. I did thank Capstone, because he has got it right. I am positive that the Roman Catholic Church - the Vatican - is based on a doctrine of demons and is full on evil. I stand by that statement. No regrets.
p.s. I forgive you for speaking falsely about me. No need to apologise on the claim I was hating Catholic people - I don't, but neither do I need for you to apologise, Pennywise. I forgive you.
You're a head case. Thanks for clearing that up.

This is such a timely news article concerning being a positive voice in a negative world! Our world is barraged with negative words and so few are blessing others with their tongues! In light of all the negative talk in recent times this is the perfect time to be reminded of what the LORD expects of us! Life and death are in the tongue! We must choose life!

Read this article and ask yourselves this question? Am I blessing others with my tongue? Do I bless Israel with my tongue? This is a great reminder for us all!

“By the blessing of the upright a city is exalted, but by the mouth of the wicked it is torn down.” (Proverbs 11:11)

western-wall-kotel.jpg

“The world surrounds us with negativity. The common news channels format is a split screen with two or more commentators spewing foul remarks at one another. Professional athletes ‘smack talk’ their opponents before or after competing. Facebook, Twitter and countless internet sites provide a forum for people to express critical, harsh comments about those they don’t like. We are barraged with pessimism and disapproval at every turn. Positive words provide a counterbalance. That is what this book is about,” Osborne explained.

pennywise said:
Very nice, so why do you speak poorly against Catholics? Is that being a "positive voice"?

jeremiah said:
I haven't ever spoken poorly about a Catholic person on this board. I've spoken out against the false doctrines of the RCC and this Pope who is a false teacher and telling people Atheists will go to heaven which is not scriptural. Would you accuse the Apostle Paul of being a hater? No? Why not? He confronted the false teachers boldly and told the people to stay away from them. That is all I have done and I stand by what I have said about the Vatican and RCC leadership which teaches the people doctrines of devils. Jesus said the world was going to hate those who preach His Word - why?

Jesus also both practiced and preached the virtue of humility, and warned about the public displays of vanity typified in the Pharisees.

Why?

Because God loves humility.

Satan loves vanity.

western-wall-kotel.jpg

pennywise said:

jeremiah said:
I haven't ever spoken poorly about a Catholic person on this board. I've spoken out against the false doctrines of the RCC and this Pope who is a false teacher and telling people Atheists will go to heaven which is not scriptural. Would you accuse the Apostle Paul of being a hater? No? Why not? He confronted the false teachers boldly and told the people to stay away from them. That is all I have done and I stand by what I have said about the Vatican and RCC leadership which teaches the people doctrines of devils. Jesus said the world was going to hate those who preach His Word - why?

Jesus also both practiced and preached the virtue of humility, and warned about the public displays of vanity typified in the Pharisees.

Why?

Satan loves vanity.

I have only ever seen such overtly from evangelicals. The arrogance is astonishing and the irony not lost on a poor agnostic boy like your pal Penny.

western-wall-kotel.jpg

pennywise said:

jeremiah said:

the sharts said:

Why?

Satan loves vanity.

pennywise said:
I have only ever seen such overtly from evangelicals. The arrogance is astonishing and the irony not lost on a poor agnostic boy like your pal Penny.

Everyone does it: Catholics, Protestants, conservatives, liberals — everyone.

I'm guilty of it myself plenty of times.

The difference between Jeri and me is that I will at least admit to being vain sometimes, and not cloak my vanity under some BS "I do not serve the same god as you; I am less sinful and hence better than you" schtick — as Jeri does in every thread in which someone calls her out because of her vanity.

She may be fooling some folks; she may even tragically be fooling herself.

But make no mistake, she ain't foolin' God, bro. :thup:

Forum List

Back