BBC Pidgin. Might as well have a laugh while society crumbles.

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
These articles...Makes me want to laugh hysterically, cry then slit my wrists.

piss water.jpg

Woman wey take her hand, pack her poo-poo comot di toilet of man wey she dey friend because ''e no gree flush'' enter trouble, after she go try collect di poo-poo back.
How poo-poo trap woman for window

OMFG...is this real? BBC has a pidgin page? That is embarrassing Britain...ahem sorry...dis be bring dem grayt shame on da peepuh...lol!
Hundred bucks says this is Tommy Taint's fave page.

View attachment 183399

Woman wey take her hand, pack her poo-poo comot di toilet of man wey she dey friend because ''e no gree flush'' enter trouble, after she go try collect di poo-poo back.
How poo-poo trap woman for window
Good Lord! Dis fo real?

Unfortunately, it's real. This is how a once proud guilt-ridden nation decides to enter their post-colonialist era. By debasing their language and giving away their land to muslim pedophiles.

OMFG...is this real? BBC has a pidgin page? That is embarrassing Britain...ahem sorry...dis be bring dem grayt shame on da peepuh...lol!

Hey, don't let us stand in your way.

Apparently neither of you klowns know this but a pidgin is a simplified basic-structure language form used to establish a lingua franca among peoples with different native languages, especially in commerce, all over the world. It's been in practice as long as language has. Matter of fact all the American Indian movie stereotypes about "many moon ago" and all that shit ---- was using pidgin.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti always sang in a pidgin. The point was to communicate with other Africans who might speak various other languages.

Umm,WHAT? How far have the mighty fallen. Used to be called condescension, or pandering. I bet they aren't speaking such rubbish at Downton Abby or Crickley hall, nope. None o' that .

Apparently neither of you klowns know this but a pidgin is a simplified basic-structure language form used to establish a lingua franca among peoples with different native languages, especially in commerce, all over the world. It's been in practice as long as language has. Matter of fact all the American Indian movie stereotypes about "many moon ago" and all that shit ---- was using pidgin.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti always sang in a pidgin. The point was to communicate with other Africans who might speak various other languages.

All it does is prove stereotypes about stupid savage africans to be true

Actually all it does here is demonstrate the depth of your own abject ignorance, that you could wallow through life to this point without knowing basic shit like this. And yet you go onto a message board and trumpet it. Hard to believe.

Actually all it does here is demonstrate the depth of your own abject ignorance, that you could wallow through life to this point without knowing basic shit like this. And yet you go onto a message board and trumpet it. Hard to believe.

ME NOT IGNORANT IN DEM LANGUAGE LIKE DEM WHITE PIPO DEM BE

Umm,WHAT? How far have the mighty fallen. Used to be called condescension, or pandering. I bet they aren't speaking such rubbish at Downton Abby or Crickley hall, nope. None o' that .

It's an African page. Numbnuts OP didn't notice that either. A page FOR Africa, ABOUT Africa.

In other words they're using the same vehicle Fela Kuti did, and for the same reason --- to communicate in a common vernacular to a continent with hundreds of different languages, by finding a common ground.

Last edited:

Hu a fuh, boi? I speak four languages, English Creole being one of them. I think the objection is to the cultural appropriation.

Rap and black culture is now the current American vernacular, witty stuff like "Yo yo bitches". THIS shamefully has become what American culture comes down too, black arrogant thugs hysterical misogynistic rantings. Well, GOD help us all. I am American, I listen to Verdi and despise ...rap. And poor black culture doesn't represent US. Nope.

Last edited:
Well the BBC is infested with Leftards, so I suppose I shouldn’t be shocked. But I still am.

You're 'shocked' that an international news org wants to find ways to communicate.

That's cute. I myself am shocked that fascists crawl out of the woodwork to wet their pants about somebody else's communications that have zero to do with them.

Hu a fuh, boi? I speak four languages, English Creole being one of them. I think the objection is to the cultural appropriation.

Uh huh.
And what 'cultural appropriation' would that be?

Enjoy the music. It's in pidgin.

Uh huh.

Isn't he dead? He's ancient if he isn't. The cultural appropriation of using a different culture's language. Isn't that a trend with you people anymore?

This comes down to basic capitalism, dosen't it? You chase the money and you don't care were it came from. really, for better or worse, our society is being guided not by principals but by blind profit, and liars, er lawyers. That's pretty much all America is about anymore, lawyers, guns or money (kudos to Warren Zevon).

Uh huh.

Isn't he dead? He's ancient if he isn't. The cultural appropriation of using a different culture's language. Isn't that a trend with you people anymore?

No idea who "you people" might be, and I've just had a run to the mirror and could find only one person, but perhaps there's a language barrier.

Yes Fela has left this mortal coil but considering he would have been 80 I wouldn't call that "ancient". But again --- language barrier methinks.

And one again, pidgin isn't "another culture's language". It's a TOOL invented to BRIDGE different cultures and languages. There is no "pidgin culture", just as there is no "slang culture" or "dialect culture".

Forum List

Back