Bawhaaa- Hillary Clinton: "I Was On The Way To Winning

She should be in jail. Her Thighness Clinton with classic would of, could of, should of.

-Geaux

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Speaking during an interview on CNN, losing presidential candidate Hillary Clinton explained why she thinks she lost the election...

"I was on the way to winning before Jim Comey's letter and 'Russian' Wikileaks... scared off late voters."

So to be clear - until the head of the FBI admitted to the world that many of your actions were under investigation for potentially breaking law and WikiLeaks published 'proof' of multiple mis-dealings and relationships - you were on the way to winning? So, other than that how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

All of this is ironic given Democratic Party strategists recent comments:

After crunching numbers for months, a group of Democratic strategists have finally figured out why Hillary lost the 2016 election: "her base didn't turn out." Sure, it probably had absolutely nothing to do with all those criminal FBI investigations or the fact that Trump was able to flip some Midwest states that haven't gone Red since Ronald Reagan. Per McClatchy:

A select group of top Democratic Party strategists have used new data about last year’s presidential election to reach a startling conclusion about why Hillary Clinton lost. Now they just need to persuade the rest of the party they’re right.

Many Democrats have a shorthand explanation for Clinton’s defeat: Her base didn’t turn out, Donald Trump’s did and the difference was too much to overcome.

Ironically, while offering up the most ridiculous explanation possible for the outcome of the 2016 election, undoubtedly in an effort to erase all blame from Hillary herself (it wasn't Hillary's fault, her team just didn't turn out the voters...they failed her), one strategist noted it's important to "learn the right lesson from 2016" and not just the one "that makes us feel good at night."

And as The Washington Post's most recent poll shows, two-thirds of Americans think the Democrats are out of touch - including nearly half of Democrats themselves.

It’s worth highlighting that last point. While the political opposition generally views Trump or either party as about equally out of touch - with about 80 to 90 percent saying so - the Democratic Party is viewed as far more out of touch by Democrats than Trump or the GOP are by Republicans.

And finally, as CNN reports, former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday indirectly knocked Hillary Clinton's failed 2016 campaign at a Thursday event, suggesting that the former secretary of state failed to talk to middle-class voters.

"What happened was that this was the first campaign that I can recall where my party did not talk about what it always stood for -- and that was how to maintain a burgeoning middle class," Biden said during an appearance at the University of Pennsylvania.

"You didn't hear a single solitary sentence in the last campaign about that guy working on the assembly linemaking $60,000 bucks a year and a wife making $32,000 as a hostess in restaurant."

"And they are making $90,000 and they have two kids and they can't make it and they are scared, they are frightened."

Despite calling half the nation 'deplorable' and beyond help, Clinton did attempt to speak to working class voters on the campaign trail, including through multiple bus trips through Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. But the overarching message of her campaign, especially at the end, (and The Democrats since), was more often anti-Donald Trump than policy messaging toward these voters.

Other highlight from Hillary's interview (via Axios)

• "I take absolute personal responsibility. I was the candidate. I was the person on the ballot."
  • "I am writing a book, and it is a painful process reliving the campaign."
  • Putin "certainly interfered...to hurt me."
  • Electing the first female president "would have been a really big deal...There were important messages that could have sent."
  • "I'm back to being an activist citizen...part of the resistance."

• On Trump's Syria strikes: "I don't know what kind of potentially back room deals were made with the Russians,"but Clinton said she "did support" the strike, although not publicly.
  • "I am going to publicly request that this administration not end our efforts making women's rights...central to American foreign policy..."
  • "One of the problems...is you ask people what was your last pay. If you're a women and you've been underpaid before…it looks fair, but it's not because you've got built in inequity
Hillary Clinton: "I Was On The Way To Winning Until Comey And 'Russian' WikiLeaks" | Zero Hedge

Thinking about it, Hillary was never reallocate thought to highly of ever. Shin Bill was president it seemed like everyone let Bill bring her because he was the cool kid. She has always just comes off as a money hungry whore .
??

She should be in jail. Her Thighness Clinton with classic would of, could of, should of.

-Geaux

Speaking during an interview on CNN, losing presidential candidate Hillary Clinton explained why she thinks she lost the election...

"I was on the way to winning before Jim Comey's letter and 'Russian' Wikileaks... scared off late voters."

So to be clear - until the head of the FBI admitted to the world that many of your actions were under investigation for potentially breaking law and WikiLeaks published 'proof' of multiple mis-dealings and relationships - you were on the way to winning? So, other than that how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

After crunching numbers for months, a group of Democratic strategists have finally figured out why Hillary lost the 2016 election: "her base didn't turn out." Sure, it probably had absolutely nothing to do with all those criminal FBI investigations or the fact that Trump was able to flip some Midwest states that haven't gone Red since Ronald Reagan. Per McClatchy:

A select group of top Democratic Party strategists have used new data about last year’s presidential election to reach a startling conclusion about why Hillary Clinton lost. Now they just need to persuade the rest of the party they’re right.

Many Democrats have a shorthand explanation for Clinton’s defeat: Her base didn’t turn out, Donald Trump’s did and the difference was too much to overcome.

Ironically, while offering up the most ridiculous explanation possible for the outcome of the 2016 election, undoubtedly in an effort to erase all blame from Hillary herself (it wasn't Hillary's fault, her team just didn't turn out the voters...they failed her), one strategist noted it's important to "learn the right lesson from 2016" and not just the one "that makes us feel good at night."

And as The Washington Post's most recent poll shows, two-thirds of Americans think the Democrats are out of touch - including nearly half of Democrats themselves.

It’s worth highlighting that last point. While the political opposition generally views Trump or either party as about equally out of touch - with about 80 to 90 percent saying so - the Democratic Party is viewed as far more out of touch by Democrats than Trump or the GOP are by Republicans.

And finally, as CNN reports, former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday indirectly knocked Hillary Clinton's failed 2016 campaign at a Thursday event, suggesting that the former secretary of state failed to talk to middle-class voters.

"What happened was that this was the first campaign that I can recall where my party did not talk about what it always stood for -- and that was how to maintain a burgeoning middle class," Biden said during an appearance at the University of Pennsylvania.

"You didn't hear a single solitary sentence in the last campaign about that guy working on the assembly linemaking $60,000 bucks a year and a wife making $32,000 as a hostess in restaurant."

"And they are making $90,000 and they have two kids and they can't make it and they are scared, they are frightened."

Despite calling half the nation 'deplorable' and beyond help, Clinton did attempt to speak to working class voters on the campaign trail, including through multiple bus trips through Pennsylvania, Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. But the overarching message of her campaign, especially at the end, (and The Democrats since), was more often anti-Donald Trump than policy messaging toward these voters.

• "I take absolute personal responsibility. I was the candidate. I was the person on the ballot."
  • Electing the first female president "would have been a really big deal...There were important messages that could have sent."

• On Trump's Syria strikes: "I don't know what kind of potentially back room deals were made with the Russians,"but Clinton said she "did support" the strike, although not publicly.
  • "I am going to publicly request that this administration not end our efforts making women's rights...central to American foreign policy..."
  • "One of the problems...is you ask people what was your last pay. If you're a women and you've been underpaid before…it looks fair, but it's not because you've got built in inequity
Hillary Clinton: "I Was On The Way To Winning Until Comey And 'Russian' WikiLeaks" | Zero Hedge

Thinking about it, Hillary was never reallocate thought to highly of ever. Shin Bill was president it seemed like everyone let Bill bring her because he was the cool kid. She has always just comes off as a money hungry whore .
??

Like when you were a kid and on your way out the door th the party everyone wanted you at your ma said "hey, take your little sister"!. When Bill was president she only got props because everyone liked him. Hillary was a drag even way back then. She is walking talking proof that you can't polish a turd.

i was on my way to Huma's apt for a long night of lesbian action

Enjoy yourself, didn't know you were a lesbian.

Twenty five years of right wing hatred of Hillary was the reason she lost. Add a touch of misogyny and an illiterate electorate to the mix.

Right!
What's next... hmmm
Oh, I remember! Could I interest you in this handful of magic beans?

Hillary: well I was well on my way to a landslide victory, even my good friend "Maxine Waters" convinced me based on her own polling statistics.

-Geaux

she needs to run again in 2020 and 2024

This is hillarys new career. It's the great American Don't Blame Me tour

You know, thinking about it, even Slock Willy never thought to much about Hillary either as much tail as he was chasing back then.

-Geaux

it would of been a miracle if Hillary was ever well on her way to make it thru a 90 minute debate without peeing on the stage floor

She was on her way to winning, maybe...but then people remembered she is an awful piece of shit.

Why did the Clinton's shut down the wildly successful Clinton Global Initiative? During the campaign she kept sucking her own dick about how incredible the charity was at combating poverty and hunger around the world.

She is just awful.

JUST AWFUL.

Last edited:

-Geaux

it would of been a miracle if Hillary was ever well on her way to make it thru a 90 minute debate without peeing on the stage floor
Or having a sore tummy from failed lap band surgery. Word is she also had a really bad yeast infection as well. A real nasty case

-Geaux

-Geaux

Or having a sore tummy from failed lap band surgery. Word is she also had a really bad yeast infection as well. A real nasty case

-Geaux
Hillary was well on her way to winning the "Jackass Of The Year" award, but she came in second,,,,Maxine won it in 2016

I'd love it if the Dems don't learn their lesson.

Here is what is really going on:

The FAR LEFT LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

If Dems keep crying about needing 32 bathrooms and open borders and free college and NO FREE SPEECH, they will continue to erode their base.

I say double down....GO FURTHER TO THE LEFT....go all the way to Chavez. Look how wonderful things are in Venezuela.

Last edited:

If Dems keep crying about needing 32 bathrooms and open borders and free college and NO FREE SPEECH.

I say double down....GO FURTHER TO THE LEFT....go all the way to Chavez. Look how wonderful things are in Venezuela.
what Hillary claimed was like Anthony Weener saying "I Was Well On My Way To Winning The Gentleman Of The Year" award.

Comey clearly indicted her just prior to announcing "his recommendation" not to prosecute.

Her fate was sealed from that moment, prosecution or not.

If Dems keep crying about needing 32 bathrooms and open borders and free college and NO FREE SPEECH.

what Hillary claimed was like Anthony Weener saying "I Was Well On My Way To Winning The Gentleman Of The Year" award.

That's actually a very good analogy.

..and don't forget...

HUMA WAS STORING HILLARY'S E-MAILS ON THE SAME LAPTOP THAT WEINER WAS SENDING DICK PICS TO A CHILD.

That's actually a very good analogy.

..and don't forget...

HUMA WAS STORING HILLARY'S E-MAILS ON THE SAME LAPTOP THAT WEINER WAS SENDING DICK PICS TO A CHILD.
you left out that Huma was also doing lap top dancing on Hillarys fat legs

Forum List

Back