Bawhaaa- Hillary Clinton: "I Was On The Way To Winning

I'd love it if the Dems don't learn their lesson.

Here is what is really going on:

The FAR LEFT LUNATICS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

If Dems keep crying about needing 32 bathrooms and open borders and free college and NO FREE SPEECH.

I say double down....GO FURTHER TO THE LEFT....go all the way to Chavez. Look how wonderful things are in Venezuela.
what Hillary claimed was like Anthony Weener saying "I Was Well On My Way To Winning The Gentleman Of The Year" award.

That's actually a very good analogy.

..and don't forget...

HUMA WAS STORING HILLARY'S E-MAILS ON THE SAME LAPTOP THAT WEINER WAS SENDING DICK PICS TO A CHILD.
you left out that Huma was also doing lap top dancing on Hillarys fat legs

UGH.....no bueno.

I think we are now on Reason Fifteen from Hillarious and her democrats on why she failed to win the election, and not one of them involved fault on her part. They must have teams scrambling night and day working on some justification to all of their financial backers whom they assured a win and a return on their investment. The good news is that so long as they think that way, that it was "taken" from them (imagine, a democrat playing the "victim" card), they will continue the same behavior with the next election. All I know is that as soon as I hear someone say that Hillary lost because of bias against her for being a woman, or if you were against an Obama policy then you must be against blacks, that the person thinking that is actually the real sexist or racist to see the world in so puerile a manner.

Whatever, Hillary. By the way, what difference at this point does it make?

I think we are now on Reason Fifteen from Hillarious and her democrats on why she failed to win the election, and not one of them involved fault on her part. They must have teams scrambling night and day working on some justification to all of their financial backers whom they assured a win and a return on their investment. The good news is that so long as they think that way, that it was "taken" from them (imagine, a democrat playing the "victim" card), they will continue the same behavior with the next election. All I know is that as soon as I hear someone say that Hillary lost because of bias against her for being a woman, or if you were against an Obama policy then you must be against blacks, that the person thinking that is actually the real sexist or racist to see the world in so puerile a manner.

They absolutely went with the agenda of vilifying any dissent.

Just as you stated...if you DISAGREED with HILLARY'S POLICIES....you were labeled a "MISOGYNIST". If you DISAGREED WITH OBAMA'S POLICIES...you were labeled a "RACIST".

Funny how the same logic doesnt apply to Republican women and minorities. Ask Fiorina or Ben Carson.

Daryl Glen is an African American Republican who ran for Senate in Colorado. He lost to a Caucasian. Everyone who voted aginast Glen is a RACIST!!! Right?

I caller on the Dan and Amy show here in Chicago stated it correctly....

Hilary: I was on the way to winning....and then the truth came out....

Crooked Hillary and her idiotic supporters are both mentally ill. Jesus, so thankful The Donald won in a landslide.

The bottom line is that people know she is a corrupt and morally bankrupt piece of shit.

All of the race baiting and fake snowflake outrage can't change that fact.

She is such a champion of women that she showed you should stay with a husband who is a serial cheater and rapist if it will help you in your political career.

SOMETHING EVERY MOM SHOULD TEACH EVERY DAUGHTER.

Allow your husband to cuck you as long as you can get something out of it in the long run.

Very Women's LIB!

Her stumblings aren't due to a stroke but rather stroking that Jack Daniels

i was on my way to Huma's apt for a long night of lesbian action

Enjoy yourself, didn't know you were a lesbian.

Twenty five years of right wing hatred of Hillary was the reason she lost. Add a touch of misogyny and an illiterate electorate to the mix.
Even with that, a stronger candidate should have easily defeated Trump. Remember all the polls that said she had more supporters than he did, right up until election night? The bottom line remains, she was a terrible candidate and lost because of it.

She's very fortunate she's a big-wig in the Globalist Elite NWO. Otherwise, she'd be wearing an orange jumpsuit and doing time. She's gonna skate on everything. Bet on it.

Forum List

Back