Baruch HaShem Israel this morning- Amazing pictures!

Lipush

Gold Member
Reaction score
We didn't expect to see this until tomorrow, woke up this morning to those beautiful views.

Heavy snow covers Jerusalem, Hebron, Tzfat and Negev mountains.

Southen cities are flooded with heavy rains.

Last edited:

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures, and great for kids (and young at heart adults) to have fun in the snow.

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am feeling cold just looking at those pictures. They are great though. Thanks for posting them on here. I wonder if people are planning on a trip to Eilat for the weekend to get away from the snow?

OP
Lipush

Lipush

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am feeling cold just looking at those pictures. They are great though. Thanks for posting them on here. I wonder if people are planning on a trip to Eilat for the weekend to get away from the snow?
Eilat will probably be flooded. Heavy rains cover our area and will last till Saturday at leads. I'd take the snow, it's better than the flood at any time.

Here it's not snowing (yet). Sadly, we woke up to hear that my grandfather's house was completely flooded, including the beds and furniture, so he and some of the neihbords had to leave.

Most of the people want to come to Jerusalem, now, not leave. The storm has just begun.

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about your grandfather's home.

Tu Bishvat is soon, so spring is just around the corner.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List