Bartiromo has been following news for many years, says there is plenty of evidence

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Go to 4.0 but I think America needs to watch the whole thing. She's been following corruption in DC for a LONG time, a true expert on the subject.

You can watch her every Sunday morning.

I think following Bartiromo should be required for college students... Sorry if the libs have a caniption over that idea, but as we all know, colleges aren't teaching much of anything these days.. and Americans need to know what is going on in their country.

Go to 4.0 but I think America needs to watch the whole thing. She's been following corruption in DC for a LONG time, a true expert on the subject.

I think following Bartiromo should be required for college students... Sorry if the libs have a caniption over that idea, but as we all know, colleges aren't teaching much of anything these days.. and Americans need to know what is going on in their country.
Doesn't matter. Everybody knows FOX News cannot be trusted.

Doesn't matter. Everybody knows FOX News cannot be trusted.

I didn't. But now that some dim thinks so,

I will not watch it anymore!

And if you believe that, I have a fake (shell) company I'd like to sell you

only $5 million bucks!

(only 10% for the big guy... You can take a guess who that may be)

LOL

I didn't. But now that some dim thinks so,

I will not watch it anymore!

And if you believe that, I have a fake (shell) company I'd like to sell you

only $5 million bucks!

(only 10% for the big guy... You can take a guess who that may be)

LOL
Gee, you guys on that side, just lie for the heck of it, eh?

Gee, you guys on that side, just lie for the heck of it, eh?

gee, you guys on that side, you just accuse your opponents of doing what you yourselves are doing, eh?

:rolleyes:

all the way to..

:dev3:

None of them can.

Technically, one cannot trust ANYONE.

which means no one should get married, which means if all people felt that way, the human race would die out

I'm wondering if that would be a bad thing...

bartiromo whacko.png

Powell's source also volunteered that the wind tells her that she's a ghost, though she doesn't believe it.

The woman, who is not named in the legal brief, wrote that she knew the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had been killed during a week-long human hunting expedition at an elite social club. (Scalia, a favorite of many Fox News hosts, died in 2016 of a heart attack, according to local officials in Texas, where he died.)

And the woman asserted that the late Fox News chairman Roger Ailes and Fox Corporation founder Rupert Murdoch "secretly huddle most days to determine how best to portray Mr. Trump as badly as possible." By the time the woman wrote her memo, Ailes had been dead for more than three years.

'Like time travel in a semi-conscious state'​

The author of the memo in which Powell and Bartiromo put so much stock offered detailed and utterly false claims of how Dominion Voting Systems helped rig the election for Biden. She also shared a bit about herself, writing that she gains insights from experiencing something "like time-travel in a semi-conscious state."

Attorney Sidney Powell spread baseless election-fraud claims on Fox News after the 2020 election. To back up her claims, she forwarded Fox hosts an email from a source who admitted those claims were "pretty wackadoodle."
Drew Angerer/Getty Images

"Who am I? And how do I know all of this?... I've had the strangest dreams since I was a little girl," the woman wrote in the email shared by Powell with Bartiromo and Dobbs. "I was internally decapitated, and yet, I live."

Bartiromo used to garner some respect but she turned into a weirdo right wing conspiracy nut.

He claims about all this “evidence” fall flat since it’s the same nonsense she said about the election.

Technically, one cannot trust ANYONE.

which means no one should get married, which means if all people felt that way, the human race would die out

I'm wondering if that would be a bad thing...
I disagree. However, no media outlet in America is trustworthy.

Every one of them is lying to the public for an agenda.

Forum List

Back