Bart O'Kavanaugh

I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

Sexual predator? You mean like Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton? Gee, Milkweed...you know what those guys all have in common? They all have been accused of being sexual predators by dozens of women over decades! How many women other than Ms. Ford have come forward to accuse Kavanaugh of using his position to prey on women? Zero?

And they all lost their positions, as liar Bret should.

When you can show me other women that he's abused, Kilgore...THEN and only then can you call Kavanaugh a liar! My point...which you pointedly ignored...is that unlike Cosby, Lauer, Weinstein and Clinton...Brett Kavanaugh has only been accused of something by one woman and it could very well be that SHE is the liar and not he!

Anything is possible.

Amazing how we could elect Barack Obama as President who was part of the "Choom Gang" without a problem but you think Kavanaugh's a bad selection because he couldn't hold his beer? Really....

Yes I do.

So no one who got drunk as a teenager should be able to hold public office? Really, Penny?

Well, looks like the country is going to be run by Mormons then, Kiddies! Hope you're all OK with that!

Gee you forgot alleged attempted rape.

I was responding to your post that Kavanaugh should be disqualified because he got drunk as a teen, Penny! Did you want to walk that one back now you've realized how ridiculous that was?

I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

Sexual predator? You mean like Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton? Gee, Milkweed...you know what those guys all have in common? They all have been accused of being sexual predators by dozens of women over decades! How many women other than Ms. Ford have come forward to accuse Kavanaugh of using his position to prey on women? Zero?

And they all lost their positions, as liar Bret should.

When you can show me other women that he's abused, Kilgore...THEN and only then can you call Kavanaugh a liar! My point...which you pointedly ignored...is that unlike Cosby, Lauer, Weinstein and Clinton...Brett Kavanaugh has only been accused of something by one woman and it could very well be that SHE is the liar and not he!

Anything is possible.

It's "possible" that Brett Kavanaugh is an alien from another galaxy, Penny! Did you want to accuse him of that as well?

Amazing how we could elect Barack Obama as President who was part of the "Choom Gang" without a problem but you think Kavanaugh's a bad selection because he couldn't hold his beer? Really....
Well the difference is Obama didnt rape anyone. Nor was he ever accused of being a sexual predator.

Neither did Kavanaugh! What's amazing about Kavanaugh is that according to you he's this slimy sexual predator...yet he's got a spotless reputation for his entire adult life and the women who have known him during those years all seem to admire him!
Let me ask you a question.....without investigating this, how do we know that he's got a "spotless reputation"? Sound's like his friend in school portrayed him as a wild drunk.

Well the difference is Obama didnt rape anyone. Nor was he ever accused of being a sexual predator.

Neither did Kavanaugh! What's amazing about Kavanaugh is that according to you he's this slimy sexual predator...yet he's got a spotless reputation for his entire adult life and the women who have known him during those years all seem to admire him!
Let me ask you a question.....without investigating this, how do we know that he's got a "spotless reputation"? Sound's like his friend in school portrayed him as a wild drunk.

In high school.

He has record as an adult and a reputation as a judge that are apparently impeccable.

A character in Mike Judge's book about highschool drunks.

Bart O'Kavanaugh.

Seriously.

Kavanaugh classmate Mark Judge details parties in writings - CNNPolitics

42104316_2225527710998465_6569733133040615424_n.jpg

Have you not paid attention to the rest of the confirmation hearings, Bodecea? Kavanaugh is a freaking choir boy! Has been for thirty plus years! Esteemed jurist...dedicated family man...volunteers for civic causes. He's so clean he squeaks! If not being able to handle your booze in High School prohibits us from holding higher office than I'd wager 90% of Congress would be out of a job.

Clinton lost his law license. He can’t be on the SC.

No worries moron

No worries moron

Actually I don't believe you need to be a lawyer to be a Supreme Court Justice. I might be wrong but I seem to recall that's the case.

No worries moron

Actually I don't believe you need to be a lawyer to be a Supreme Court Justice. I might be wrong but I seem to recall that's the case.

100 percent correct. There are no requirements to be appointed to the Supreme Court other than being confirmed by the Senate.

Our laws are so insanely complex today that it's probably not feasible but I have thought that we should have a minimum of two justices who never have been an attorney. Two people ruling with only common sense.

Last edited:

What fun, "without investigating" how do we know Kavanaugh has, in your words, a "spotless reputation". How do you find out something like that without investigating?

Well, he has gone through this exact same process when he was appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. District. That was twelve years ago. At that time he had a spotless reputation.

His previous girlfriends have said he was a perfect gentleman.

Please show us your reliable source and link stating, unequivocally, that he was a wild drunk in high school. He was not, but if he was a wild drunk in high school, so what?

What fun, "without investigating" how do we know Kavanaugh has, in your words, a "spotless reputation". How do you find out something like that without investigating?

Well, he has gone through this exact same process when he was appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. District. That was twelve years ago. At that time he had a spotless reputation.

Please show us your reliable source and link stating, unequivocally, that he was a wild drunk in high school. He was not, but if he was a wild drunk in high school, so what?

Anyone who thinks that the Democrats and the liberal media haven't investigated Brett Kavanaugh EXHAUSTIVELY since he was nominated is naïve to a fault! They did...and the best they could come up with was Ford and the fact that he might have drank more than he should have while in high school! That right there tells you all you need to know about what kind of a person Brett Kavanaugh is!

Kavanaugh has had several background checks.

That’s how we know he has a spotless reputation.

Forum List

Back