Barry's IRS Doesn't Tell 1 Million Tax Payers Illegals Stole Their SS#S

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"The IRS has discovered more than 1 million Americans whose Social Security numbers were stolen by illegal immigrants, but officials never bothered to tell the taxpayers themselves, the agency’s inspector general said in a withering new report released Tuesday."

Obama's IRS (& Obama) has been hiding the fact that HIS Illegals have stollen 1 Million tax payer social security numbers...and have engaged in identity theft, victimizing Americans.

So why the hell has Obama been more concerned with helping/protecting illegals rather than Americans.

He has BETRAYED Americans while aiding and abetting the criminals who have been victimizing Americans.

Most transparent administration ever?!

Most f*ing criminal, lawless, treasonous President EVER!

Barry's head of the IRS MUST be fired now
...the IRS should be all but abolished, replaced with a Fair / Flat Tax!

Enough of Barry's damn endless flow of illegals!

IRS doesn’t tell 1 million taxpayers that illegal immigrants stole their Social Security numbers

It's not up to the President to announce this, and the IRS puts the story out about twice each decade.

If someone uses your SS# for work, all income taxes will be taken out for your # and listed as your income, but also, all Social Security contributions will go into your account.

Anyway, they prefer to use numbers from the recently deceased, those numbers won't be traced for years.

Open Borders Barry facilitating illegal illegal crime...

Can't wait until illegals and refugees start fighting over American SS#s...

:p

Little IRS loon reminds me of Chevy Chsse (clarkgriswold) blackjack dealer in Vegas Vacation. Did he lie thru tea party targeting too?.....

That said, the IRS has always been fair, kind and polite to me. No dealings since 2008. Of course I file and pay honestly.

Who steals what you can just make up? No one. They are using the numbers not stealing them. 538 87 7789. Not mine but it belongs to someone born around 1967. Easy as pie.

Little IRS loon reminds me of Chevy Chsse (clarkgriswold) blackjack dealer in Vegas Vacation. Did he lie thru tea party targeting too?.....

That said, the IRS has always been fair, kind and polite to me. No dealings since 2008. Of course I file and pay honestly.
I've been paying income taxes for almost 50 years and have been taking the standard deduction since 1985. The IRS doesn't seem to be interested in people who keep things simple.

This should be a monster scandal but as usual, the controlled media has buried the story to help the america-hater in our WH.

My information was stolen. It was used to file a fraudulent tax return. The IRS flagged it immediately but did not notify me. I found out when I called to bitch them out for never sending me my refund. They hadn't processed it because it did not include the stolen identity affidavit that I didn't know I needed to file because they never bothered to tell me I was a victim of identity theft. All I ever found out concrete about the theft was where it was filed from because they wanted to know if I worked in, for someone in, or had visited a specific city in the previous year. I now get a PIN number that I have to include on my taxes before they will process them.

Wasn't it the same with the IRS under GWBush, and Clinton, and GHWBush and Reagan etc etc etc....

Citizens are NOT notified by the IRS if their numbers are being used by someone else??

Are you wrongly implying that Obama set this up, for the IRS not to notify people their SSAN was stolen?

Hasn't it ALWAYS been their policy?

This should be a monster scandal but as usual, the controlled media has buried the story to help the america-hater in our WH.

It isn't a major scandal because of why it happens--the earned income tax refund. The IRS doesn't process returns in real time. If you send in a return that says they owe you $5600, they will send you a check for $5,600.00 and then not check that return for accuracy until somewhere down the road because they get too many claims at once to process. Crooks steal identities that are legit, flood the IRS with bogus returns early in the year before employers have to submit their W-2'a that get direct deposited, and the money gets snagged out of the account by the crooks before the IRS realizes it was defrauded. While they did not tell me so, common sense tells me that the reason the fake return in my case got flagged was because I file quarterly so they already knew the income information did not match.

Lucky bastards, getting credit for the work some poor Mexicans did.

Nice try until the conflict comes up at collection time. nothing is easy.
What conflict? The SSA shows you the record of contributions to your account for each year. Unless you say, "Hey, that's way too much," they don't know.
Lucky bastards, getting credit for the work some poor Mexicans did.

Nice try until the conflict comes up at collection time. nothing is easy.
What conflict? The SSA shows you the record of contributions to your account for each year. Unless you say, "Hey, that's way too much," they don't know.

I know, unlikely. But if they started in on you, how many years, how long it take. Got any proof?

Worst case if "they" were somehow collecting on it same time you tried to collect? Messy, slow, painful. I know, I reached. Thry often ask if you agree with earnings if you login......it is better than paper days.

Who steals what you can just make up? No one. They are using the numbers not stealing them. 538 87 7789. Not mine but it belongs to someone born around 1967. Easy as pie.
In Washington state.
Maybe, maybe not. But they got their card there. An SSN number is about as private as nude pictures of Trump's third wife.

In the old days you got a card when you went to work.

Worst case if "they" were somehow collecting on it same time you tried to collect?
That would be quite an accomplishment. Before the SSA starts paying you your benefits, it first has to establish that you're alive. They do that by looking at everything out there about you - your credit card activity, your tax returns, the huge footprint we all leave every day as we go about life. If there's anything in there that doesn't jibe, you have to go see them in person.

I signed myself and my wife up for benefits online. It was a smooth process, but it concerned me that they seemed to be just taking my word for it when I answered their questions. I mean, how did they even know my wife was alive?

At a health fair at the senior center a few months later there was a SSA booth so I asked the representative why we didn't have to show up somewhere and present ourselves. She gave me an understandably broad, general answer that meant they are able to confirm everything I could tell them, and then some, and since there was apparently no conflicting information, there was no reason to drag us down to the office.

Since there are 10,000 boomers retiring every day, that seems like a pretty efficient way to go about it.

In Washington state.
Maybe, maybe not. But they got their card there. An SSN number is about as private as nude pictures of Trump's third wife.

In the old days you got a card when you went to work.
Yes, I wasn't picking nits about the state the card was issued in.

I got my card at age 12 because the fellow I was going to work for said I had to have a SSN. It happened to be the same town I was born in, but that was just coincidence considering how much we moved around.

Forum List

Back