Barr Reveals 4 Areas Of Redactions In Coming Mueller Report

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1. Grand jury information

2. Information that the intelligence community believes would reveal intelligence sources and methods.

3. Information in the report that could interfere with ongoing prosecutions.

4. Information that implicated the privacy or reputational interest of peripheral players where there is a decision not to charge them.

Barr also reminded Democrats questioning him today that the Mueller Team is actively HELPING HIM REDACT portions of THEIR report that can not legally be released.

AG William Barr Reveals Four Areas of Redaction in Mueller Report

1. Grand jury information

2. Information that the intelligence community believes would reveal intelligence sources and methods.

3. Information in the report that could interfere with ongoing prosecutions.

4. Information that implicated the privacy or reputational interest of peripheral players where there is a decision not to charge them.

Barr also reminded Democrats questioning him today that the Mueller Team is actively HELPING HIM REDACT portions of THEIR report that can not legally be released.

AG William Barr Reveals Four Areas of Redaction in Mueller Report

I like it. He's following the letter of the law.

Four areas that will be redacted

1.The truth
2.The whole truth
3.Nothing but the truth
4.Anything that doesn’t praise the cheeto

1.The truth
2.The whole truth
3.Nothing but the truth
Got to love the crazies. They spent years wrapped up in Mueller and his report. Many people with intelligence telling them not to become so invested. Suddenly when things don't turn out they way they had hoped they are blaming everyone in a coverup. They refuse to see the truth because that would mean they were wrong.

1.The truth
2.The whole truth
3.Nothing but the truth
Got to love the crazies. They spent years wrapped up in Mueller and his report. Many people with intelligence telling them not to become so invested. Suddenly when things don't turn out they way they had hoped they are blaming everyone in a coverup. They refuse to see the truth because that would mean they were wrong.

Not only wrong, but that they have lost everything.

1.The truth
2.The whole truth
3.Nothing but the truth
what one says when one throws their objectivity out the window.

As usual in this administration, we will have to rely on leakers to circumvent the coverup.

Alright, nothing in the report about Don Jr, Ivanka, Jared, Pence, etc........

Am sure there are things that must be left out, people put in question found not worthy of further investigation, involvement in on going court cases, what else?
What I DONT get is IF this clears Trump WHY aren't the Republicans demanding it be released? they should be the ones wanting the release? The Dems are looking for negatives we know that, but why the republicans are blocking stalling & make excuses, they should be having it read out loud on every street corner.

Am sure there are things that must be left out, people put in question found not worthy of further investigation, involvement in on going court cases, what else?
What I DONT get is IF this clears Trump WHY aren't the Republicans demanding it be released? they should be the ones wanting the release? The Dems are looking for negatives we know that, but why the republicans are blocking stalling & make excuses, they should be having it read out loud on every street corner.

The Republicans aren't "demanding" its release because they understand what the Democrats are either too dumb or to crazed to grasp: it's ALREADY GOING TO BE RELEASED. There's nothing to demand.

1.The truth
2.The whole truth
3.Nothing but the truth

Telegraphing and setting the stage for refusing to accept anything short of Trump removed from office. Easy to predict.

Barr has this one chance to salvage his reputation after his shitty little summary. If this thing comes out looking like Trump and his lawyers got a turn with the redaction pen expect the shit to hit the fan.

Barr has this one chance to salvage his reputation after his shitty little summary. If this thing comes out looking like Trump and his lawyers got a turn with the redaction pen expect the shit to hit the fan.
ie. if i dont get what i want im protesting!!

What Republican is blocking or stalling?
Barr said Mueller's team was helping in the redaction. Mueller's team are all Democrats not Republicans.

ie. if i dont get what i want im protesting!!
Well yeah, what I want is an honest release. I understand about the grand jury and national security stuff, that's fine, but it will be readily apparent if this thing has been censored to help Trump.

Forum List

Back