Barr Indicts 8 For Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Other Democrat's Campaigns

Is it now time to start pasting the Trump and George Nader pictures from the past?:D
Past away.
Here you go... who looks happier?!
5b0336d21ae6625f008b47d6

Also a fun read about what they were reportedly up to.
How a top Trump fundraiser spent a year cultivating 2 crown princes to nail $1 billion in business

Of course no one is surprised in the least that Dems are cheating the system.
In what way are Dems cheating the system in regards to this OP? Be specific
Good luck getting a rational answer to your question from that idiot.
No, no matter what answer you get, you will deny it. It's the way you vermin operate. A better question is why was Schiff not indicted?
I don’t see the crime... what would you have Schiff indicted for in this case?

No, no matter what answer you get, you will deny it. It's the way you vermin operate. A better question is why was Schiff not indicted?

Or Clinton (H).

Did you dummies not read the article?
yes, I read the article and several others. Did you? I’m asking In what way you think it’s implicating the Dems in cheating the system?
No one knew a thing, right? That is the idiotic theory youre trying to push here, right? :laugh:

Did you dummies not read the article?
yes, I read the article and several others. Did you? I’m asking In what way you think it’s implicating the Dems in cheating the system?
No one knew a thing, right? That is the idiotic theory youre trying to push here, right? :laugh:
So would it be your position that anybody that received funds from these guys were in on it and should be indicted for conspiracy?

It doesn't matter. MAGA 'n stuff, that's all that matters.
It’s friggin pathetic is what it is.
It's where we are now. Alternate universes. This is a real problem.

Facts do not exsist in their universe. They make crap up out of thin air.
I often wonder if talk radio and winger websites ever stop and reflect on what they have created.

Seriously. Their point has always been "listen to us, not them", but I'd bet they never expected to be THIS successful - an entire, closed circuit informational universe.
Last two seasons of homeland portrayed the dangers of winger radio pretty well.
Yeah.....if it's in a television show...it must be real.

From the OP’s link:

“According to the indictment, from March 2016 through January 2017, Khawaja conspired with Nader to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in campaign contributions, directed to political committees associated with a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 election.”

So in other words Trump was the source of these contributions.

Thread fail.
And you know it wasn’t Hillary how from that statement?

This is how stupid and/or criminally minded dems are.

Someone that Knows Donald Trump - charged with steering illegal contributions to Clinton.

Becomes a "President Trump" story.

It’s friggin pathetic is what it is.
It's where we are now. Alternate universes. This is a real problem.

Facts do not exsist in their universe. They make crap up out of thin air.
I often wonder if talk radio and winger websites ever stop and reflect on what they have created.

Seriously. Their point has always been "listen to us, not them", but I'd bet they never expected to be THIS successful - an entire, closed circuit informational universe.
Last two seasons of homeland portrayed the dangers of winger radio pretty well.
Yeah.....if it's in a television show...it must be real.
was that really the point you thought I was making?

From the OP’s link:

“According to the indictment, from March 2016 through January 2017, Khawaja conspired with Nader to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in campaign contributions, directed to political committees associated with a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 election.”

Thread fail.
It was Clinton and Trump

LoL!! I can’t find this story on a single other website. But if true, Billy is merely trying to appease his overlord and distract from the fact that it’s his time in the barrel!! :D

While the Dems are busing trying to strip Trump of his powers, the axe fell on Adam Schiff and other Democrats in Congress.

barsh-696x364.png

Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem Senators

Bill Barr just dropped the hammer on the hypocritical Democrats and this wound will take years to heal.

Bill Barr just broke up a massive scheme to illegally funnel foreign money into darn near every Democratic political candidate and organization.

The list of the Dem organizations taking this illegal money is astounding – almost every Dem state organization and many super PAC’s including the big one Priorities USA.

All of the leading names in the Democratic party took in this money including Adam Schiff and Ted Lieu, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, Hillary Clinton, etc.

A real rogues gallery if ever there was.

To add insult to Adam Schiff’s injury, one of those charged is George Nader a key witness in the Mueller investigation.

Nader is a convicted child molester. Nader works as a straw man for the middle east sheiks and it is clear now he was to influence certain members of Trump’s team as well as the entire Democratic party establishment.

From the Department of Justice:

Earlier today, an indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter.

Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem Senators
Nader was MOST RECENTLY working on behalf the Trump campaign when he got pinched....but don't let that bother you....

Ex-Trump adviser and ‘lifelong paedophile’ pleads guilty to sex crimes

This is how stupid and/or criminally minded dems are.

Someone that Knows Donald Trump - charged with steering illegal contributions to Clinton.

Becomes a "President Trump" story.
They steered funds to both candidates. They were after political influence. Guess whose been hanging in the White House recently and landing huge contracts in the Middle East. Come on give it a guess!

Dems have been bought and paid for by our foreign enemies for a long time. BJ Clinton took money from China and got caught, but it was all done through “campaign donors” so he got plausible deniability.

Same thing will happen here, the media won’t talk about it and no one will care. Dems don’t mind foreigners influencing our elections, because it’s always to support their Agenda: to destroy America.
Well since you don’t think the media will talk about it, despite the many articles out there, let’s talk about it here. Do you think the recipients of these funds are dirty?

Is it anywhere on the front page of CNN?
No. But a headline about calls for AG Barr’s resignation is. Those sycophants will not run any negative story about Democrats, at least not for more than 30 seconds.

From the OP’s link:

Thread fail.
It was Clinton and Trump
Oh, really?
https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/georg...ged-with-funneling-money-to-clinton-campaign/
California CEO and Seven Others Charged in Multi-Million Dollar Conduit Campaign Contribution Case
a candidate, not two
Donor Lookup

Forum List

Back